Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    we are 2-0 and get flacco next week

also Dalvin Cook looked good but, he gained a ton of yards just on the 75 yard run. if you subtract that the defense held him to just 79 yards

league just saved the bears from 0-2 start... such ********.

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    yeah the first quarter the offense looked great, then the rest of the game they couldn't get anything going. The last drive that kind of sealed it was decent. Aaron Jones was running great.

For some reason they were rotating Lane Taylor and Elgton Jenkins at LG. it seems kind of weird that they would just keep rotating them in and out over the whole game without there being some kind of injury.

I saw it, I don't know if it was Rodgers getting into it with LaFleur or if it was him pissed cause the receiver didn't do what he should have.

Za'Darius was a bit shaken up but, I believe he play the whole game. The only major injury that appeared to happen was Raven Greene. Martinez looked like at some point he was shaken up too but, he played the whole game.
    They need to figure this OL out. Maybe ones better at run blocking and the other is better Iím pass pro?

I do feel like our receiving core is pretty weak, wish we had another stud to compliment Adams.

What happened to Greene?

Our coach app got mad that rodgers threw it away and rodgers screamed what the **** do ya want me to do xD

I mean if guys arent open what can ya do?

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese12 View Post
    They need to figure this OL out. Maybe ones better at run blocking and the other is better Iím pass pro?

I do feel like our receiving core is pretty weak, wish we had another stud to compliment Adams.

What happened to Greene?
    Greene got his leg trapped underneath one of the vikings and it twisted it pretty bad. not sure the extent of the injury but, they brought the cart out for him

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    Greene got his leg trapped underneath one of the vikings and it twisted it pretty bad. not sure the extent of the injury but, they brought the cart out for him
    Damn that sucks he was looking promising

Darnell savage also apparently had on a walking boot in the locker room. But it's not super uncommon to have guys do that.

I'm guessing greene is put awhile. Z played after his injury so I can't imagine his is too bad either.

First drive coming out was scripted and looked phenomenal. Great play design and sequencing. Next few drives were good and were a little more classic Rodgers. But after that Allison fumble the wheels sort of fell off and we really struggled on the 3rd/4th and shorts. Those killed a few drives and seemed to flip momentum. 2nd half we just couldn't sustain anything.

We could definitely use some more offensive talent, but it feels like weve sort of forgotten about adams a bunch in both games. I know he draws a ton of attention, but we have to find ways to get him the ball. He looked great early then we went basically 2 quarters without even targeting him really. Gotta figure out ways to get him more involved.

Allison's TD catch was great, but outside of that, I just don't think he's good enough to play a big role. Feels like beyond adams, everyone is playing a spot too high. Grahams not a starter anymore. Mvs is a 3. Allison is a 4. Everyone else is kind of a 5 or worse. It would be great if we could find a different 2 and slide everyone down.

Thatís how you get Adams the ball more is getting another weapon. I donít think Rodgers is elite enough to make up for the lack of talent like he used to be so he needs more weapons imo.

Yea Jimmy G looks even slower and allison i never understood what people saw in him.

The play where it was 4th and 1 and we went for it instead of kicking a FG... Rodgers actually admitted he ****ed up... I still think going for it was bad unless at that point the play was for him to try and draw them off but he snapped it anyway... Other then that good on rodgers to admit his **** up.

[Demovsky] Aaron Rodgers used the term "bonehead" to describe him thinking the Packers had a first down right after the 2-minute warning in the first half based on the initial spot. Didn't realize it was fourth-and-1.

1st quarter we looked amazing! Tempo was fantastic and everything was just clicking. After that we just made too many mistakes and didn't make plays when we had the chance.

The fumble by G'mo in my opinion was the tipping point. Obviously we still have a lot to grow as an offense. But I think we showed some nice flashes, and have plenty of fixable mistakes that we can clean up.

Defense continued to impress, especially given how often they were on the field. Happy to get the W. Hopefully the guys that are banged up get healthy this week and we come out even stronger next week. GO Pack!

The first 3 drives really shows what this offense has the potential of being. Run game overall looked good.

Lafluer still needs to work on his playcalling. Zimmer is a great defensive coach, so he no doubt made adjustments, but it felt like we used up most of our good stuff early and didn't have adjustments. The scripted portion looked great but from there everything sort of petered out.

Also, our run game is similar as its been for a long time in the sense that we can pick up yards on first and second down, but when we need 1 or 2 yards on 3rd down we can never run it successfully.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese12 View Post

What happened to Greene?
    Theres nothing to figure out, the OL just isnt that good. Guards in particular need a real upgrade. Even our tackles, as good as they are in pss pro, arent built for run blocking. Neither has the physicality needed.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast