Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Week 2 Minnesota Vikings (1-0) vs Green Bay Packers (1-0)

Week Two
    @

Sunday, September 15th at 1:00PM EST/ 12:00PM CST
    TV: FOX

Players To Watch

Quarterback

~VS~

Kirk Cousins, QB #8 - 98 Yards / 1 TD 0 INT / 80.0 CMP% / 140.8 QB Rating
    Aaron Rodgers, QB #12 - 203 Yards / 1 TD 0 INT / 60.0 CMP% / 91.4 QB Rating

Running Back

~VS~

Dalvin Cook, RB #33 - 111 Yards / 21 Carries/ 5.3 YPC / 2 TD
    Aaron Jones, RB #33 - 39 Yards / 13 Carries/ 3.0 YPC/ 0 TD

Wide Receiver

~VS~

Adam Thielen, WR #19 - 3 Catches / 43 Yards / 1 TD
    Marquez Valdez Scantling, WR #83 - 4 Catches / 52 Yards / 0 TD

Tight End

~VS~

Kyle Rudolph, TE #82 - 0 Catches / 0 Yards / 0 TD
    Jimmy Graham, TE #80 - 3 Catches / 30 Yards / 1 TD

Defensive Line

~VS~

Danielle Hunter, DE #99 - 4 Tackles / 1.0 Sacks
    Kenny Clark, DE #97 - 0 Tackles / 0 Sacks / 0 FF

Linebacker

~VS~

Anthony Barr, LB #55 - 6 Tackles / 1 Sacks
    Blake Martinez, LB #50 - 7 Tackles / 1 Sacks / 0 FF

Defensive Back

~VS~

Harrison Smith, S #22 - 9 Tackles / 0 INT / 2 PDEF / 0 Sack
    Jaire Alexander, CB #23 - 5 Tackles / 0 INT / 2 PDEF

Kicker

~VS~

Dan Bailey, K #2 - 0 FGM / 0 FGA / 4 XPM / 4 XPA
    Mason Crosby, K #2 - 1 FGM / 1 FGA / 1 XPM / 1 XPA

Click For More Stats
    Last edited by PackerBum9786; 09-09-2019 at 03:53 PM.

Hopefully if we make Cousins play qb we will win the game ha. But Iím excited for this game. I think it will be a good test for this defense and itíll show if they are for real or not. On the other side of the all I just want to see this offense start clicking and putting up more than 10 points this time.

Not to mention a win would make us 2-0 in the division and that would be huge going forward.

Not gonna be an easy game. Minny looked really good against Atlanta.

Pisses me off seeing Taysom Hill making plays for the saints. He shoulda been our gadget player.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese12 View Post
    Pisses me off seeing Taysom Hill making plays for the saints. He shoulda been our gadget player.
    He couldíve been if weíd had a coach that knew how to use a gadget player.

I think this will be a better test to see where our defense is at. Vikes have some weapons and appeared to be firing on all cylinders last weekend.

I am not expecting much from us offensively. Zimmers defense always gives us problems. So that mixed with still becoming familiar with the new system and Rodgers appearing to regress a little I think it could be another long day.

I think we will have our chances to make something happen but ultimately see us losing by 10+

To be fair, the falcons defense is really bad at setting the edge. Their edge guys, like Beasley are pass rushers, not rub stuffers and their lbs are undersized. The vikes just destroyed them with outside zone. In theory, the Smiths should be much better at setting the edge in the run game. And big KC cna hopefully eat enough blockers in the middle to allow our ilbs to run relatively clean.

The vikes offense did look good but Atlanta definitely didn't force kirk into making plays. I hope we are better again the run than Atlanta was so we can see how the rest of Minnesota's offenses looks.

Atlantas biggest problem is their OL is garbage. Ryan never stood a chance and its tough on a defense when they keep getting put back on the field.

Quote Originally Posted by jojo30 View Post
    I think this will be a better test to see where our defense is at. Vikes have some weapons and appeared to be firing on all cylinders last weekend.

I am not expecting much from us offensively. Zimmers defense always gives us problems. So that mixed with still becoming familiar with the new system and Rodgers appearing to regress a little I think it could be another long day.

I think we will have our chances to make something happen but ultimately see us losing by 10+
    Couldn't disagree more, you played the best defense in the league last week. Our defense is not the Bears and you will be playing at home. I see Crosby kicking a game winner, 27-24 Pack, hope I'm wrong though! LOL Skol Should be a good game though.

Quote Originally Posted by blom85 View Post
    Couldn't disagree more, you played the best defense in the league last week. Our defense is not the Bears and you will be playing at home. I see Crosby kicking a game winner, 27-24 Pack, hope I'm wrong though! LOL Skol Should be a good game though.
    Itíll take more than 1 week for us to buy into this defense. It definitely showed promise for sure. I just think the key is making Cousins beat us. But I think Cousins is better than Mitch and I think the Vikings have better weapons than the bears. I think it being in Green Bay plays to our advantage but itís going to be a damn good game and I can see it going either way

My worry is we still canít stop the run. Dalvin Cook looked awesome last week. We may have a pass rush now but we didnít stop the run very well

Quote Originally Posted by petrey10 View Post
    My worry is we still canít stop the run. Dalvin Cook looked awesome last week. We may have a pass rush now but we didnít stop the run very well
    Run defense wasnít great but itís not like we got gouged real bad either. I donít think they wouldíve had Trubisky drop back 50 times if the running game had been more productive.

Honestly, I donít think any judgements can be made about the defense after last week. Itís one game and it was kind of a weird one. He only grade that can be given at this point is an Incomplete.

Not able to watch the game but following online. Good start for the offense.

He is a baaaaaaaaaaaaaaad man

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast