Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by CasperX22 View Post
    Did I say anything remotely to that effect? You're at an Eagles home opener tailgate, wearing a Sean Taylor jersey, in a hostile environment surrounded by a bunch of drunk fans. Something bad was bound to happen. And no it's not just Eagles fans because I have witnessed incidents just like this outside of FedEx field where a solo Eagles fan approached a group of hostile Redskin fans and got jumped by about 20 fans. Common sense should have been used here and throwing punches was about the last thing he should have been doing. Luckily nobody was seriously injured.
    How about not put a jersey into a coffin? Thats just a terrible move, done by terrible human beings. Football is not that important to be so crass about something like that. Imagine if Taylor's daughter walked by and saw it.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    How about not put a jersey into a coffin? Thats just a terrible move, done by terrible human beings. Football is not that important to be so crass about something like that. Imagine if Taylor's daughter walked by and saw it.
    Alledged jersey in coffin, but if there was, completely agree.

Fans who fight over sports are scum of the earth. Grow the **** up.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Read the article. He thought at first they were just goofing with him when they started talking. Then they started letting racial slurs fly. If wasn't the jersey that caused this, it was the racial insults.
    So what? So the smart thing is to try and get into a fist fight with a bunch of drunk hostile fans? I'm not condoning the fans behavior whatsoever, but you have to be smarter than that. Sometimes you just have to walk away regardless of how despicable those fans were acting.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    1. There is literally zero confirmation of that.
    2. Yes it is in poor taste if true.

goddamn, these fans are just awful pieces of ****.

why is this such a consistent thing with specifically eagle fans.
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    It's different now than it was.

When he won the second one, Giants fans are here we're outside of their minds.
    That quote always cracks me up.

1. There is literally zero confirmation of that.
    2. Yes it is in poor taste if true.
    I don't know if there was a Taylor jersey in the coffin but I know Scott was wearing one. Based on other things that were said to him, I wouldn't be shocked if they referenced Taylor and the coffin.

So what? So the smart thing is to try and get into a fist fight with a bunch of drunk hostile fans? I'm not condoning the fans behavior whatsoever, but you have to be smarter than that. Sometimes you just have to walk away regardless of how despicable those fans were acting.
    my niece is half black... i take her to games... If someone said something racial i would make my sister or my gf take my niece and go to their seats and probably get into a fight once they were safe.... Violence should never be the answer but if you are gonna toss **** like that do not expect the other party to not react out of aggression etc. That eagles fan got what he deserved and they should be barred from the facility for life... fandom vs opposing fandom is ****ing stupid.. I live in philly and its def not just philly but i have witnessed a ton of bad **** just from having on the other jersey.

Philly fans literally fought a professional athlete that plays on a team in Philadelphia.. let that sink in. At some point even Eagles fans gotta take a step back and say "Wait a minute. Maybe this doesn't happen everywhere." Right?

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Philly fans literally fought a professional athlete that plays on a team in Philadelphia.. let that sink in. At some point even Eagles fans gotta take a step back and say "Wait a minute. Maybe this doesn't happen everywhere." Right?
    There's claims that the fans didn't know he was a Sixers player as they don't watch basketball. I'm sorry that I'm not buying that. It's a 6'10" ripped black guy walking with a 6 man security team.

There's claims that the fans didn't know he was a Sixers player as they don't watch basketball. I'm sorry that I'm not buying that. It's a 6'10" ripped black guy walking with a 6 man security team.
    I would have had zero clue, still donít know who he is, but very nice low-key profiling youíve done here.

He might as well be playing for the Washington Wizards...

Using the n-word is trash, placing a Sean Taylor jersey in a coffin is trash. I'm not defending that (if true).

Huh? I'm not profiling at all.
    1 - I wouldn't use the N-word in the first place.
    2 - I wouldn't be making comments to anyone clearly bigger than me.
    3 - I wouldn't be making comments to anyone with a security team.

Most of that has nothing to do with profiling or race or anything.

Either way, they used a racial slur. I don't give a **** if he was in a Redskins jersey or in a tutu; if he's a pro athlete or a garbage man. That's unacceptable.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    I don't know if there was a Taylor jersey in the coffin but I know Scott was wearing one. Based on other things that were said to him, I wouldn't be shocked if they referenced Taylor and the coffin.
    if true...anyone bringing a coffin to a tailgate and referencing anything about Sean Taylor and throwing out racial slurs is looking to get a reaction from someone.
    YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

2017 PSD Fantasy Nascar Champion

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    He might as well be playing for the Washington Wizards...

Using the n-word is trash, placing a Sean Taylor jersey in a coffin is trash. I'm not defending that (if true).
    I linked an article from Kyle Neubeck who's a Sixers beat guy, and he gets good info from the Sixers. Sounds like the Sean Taylor jersey in the coffin isn't true. The N-Word and other racial slurs is being backed up by other people around them. There's some voicing that this group has been doing stuff like this a lot (they call themselves "F-Lot crew" and have t-***** made) and want them banned.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast