Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBsmx0sKJ4g

app after raw went off the air.. wow.. wish i realized they did extra **** like this lol

that is insanely high praise from austin wow... called him the best of the last 18 years

Was a good episode of RAW. I was quite actively watching despite not posting. Looking forward to what 11:19 means. I had a couple theories, but I don't think they will be right or make sense. My first one was that he was going to be on Austin's show at 11:19. The next was that was when HIAC was but that is about a month off and there is no PPV scheduled for that day either. Then I thought maybe it was a call back. But Bray's only match on November 19th was ten years ago with Bo Dallas against Curt Hawkins and somebody whose name I didn't recognize.

So I have no idea what that meant and I can't wait to find out.
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Was a good episode of RAW. I was quite actively watching despite not posting. Looking forward to what 11:19 means. I had a couple theories, but I don't think they will be right or make sense. My first one was that he was going to be on Austin's show at 11:19. The next was that was when HIAC was but that is about a month off and there is no PPV scheduled for that day either. Then I thought maybe it was a call back. But Bray's only match on November 19th was ten years ago with Bo Dallas against Curt Hawkins and somebody whose name I didn't recognize.

So I have no idea what that meant and I can't wait to find out.
    the online theory is it has to do with the undertaker... because the undertaker debuted on 11/19

Bray attacking SCSA would have giving massive heat to Bray but imaging the heat Bray would have gotten if he attack Becky during the Horsewomen match?

Middle of the match, lights go out.....few moments passed.....Becky is left unconscious in the middle of the ring, with Bray's laughter heard. If you want Bray (The Fiend) to be a intimadating/scary character, he needs to be equal rights scary character. He should attack female characters (WWE can hind the attacks during the lights out) like Becky and Charlotte.

Funhouse was enjoyable for the first time its' debut. I do wonder about that vague but ominous threat about friends. I wonder if he is targeting Braun?
    Screw sabermetics.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Yeah I couldn't remember who mentioned it but it sounded like a great idea then. Of course that means the WWE didn't do it.

They have another opportunity to do it with Undertaker tomorrow but I don't see that happening either.
    Yeah, it was a missed opportunity, but not surprising that they didn't do it. It would have been so great to do it at the end when they had the beer bash. Start that a couple minutes earlier. Have Austin Toast everyone and then climb the ropes. Then the lights go out. The other wrestlers leave the ring out of fear and confusion. Austin stands up to him goes face to face with him and starts trash talking him. Then he gets ready to do the stunner, but is caught by surprise by the mandible claw.

Glorious Showoff should be added to "The O.C.". And then let that group take off as a cool heel faction.
    Screw sabermetics.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12