Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Rhody View Post
    3 down
    Will the Bills go 16-0?

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Will the Bills go 16-0?
    The fans better hope not!!!! Have you seen the video of the guy blowing up his face.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

Pats have a great shot at an 8-0 start. They have to get some blocking out of FB and TE if the run game is ever going to be a big threat. If they do 14-2 is worst thy will do. If they don't 14-2 is the best they can do, but 13 or 12 is more likely. Too much pressure on Brady.
    I am not a con artist! I am a businessman! I have a big brain and I'm good at making deals! People are just jealous of my BIG BRAIN! BAD!

Guess who? The future X-Presdent...

The Pats again are playing a very soft schedule, so its possible.

The Bills might give them a run for their money.We'll see though.

Outside of the winless Bengals and Dolphins, they actually have a decently difficult stretch of games here.

Well I guess that answers that.

No. They will not.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    No. They will not.
    That username is great, should last you quite some time.

Quick, someone make the , Will the Pats go 15-1 thread.

I'm glad their not anymore I don't see the point of it. If San Fran does go 16-0 hey more power to them.
    I just think there's too much pressure on a team trying to go perfect I know that feeling just to enter the SB 18-0 and to lose it Sucks.

Vince to Gronk

Quote Originally Posted by turnaround3 View Post
    Absolutely not.

I'm no Pats hater - have been in awe of what B&B have accomplished over the past two decades, both are hands down the best to ever do it. But not only will they lose several games, I wouldn't even pick them to win their division if they were in *any* of the other 7 in football.

Brady for the first time ever looked extremely pedestrian as a passer last year, and is just another year older. I understand the "people say that every year" narrative, but by default it will eventually be true some year. I suspect this year is that year. I do not see the Brown acquisition as a positive, I won't go so far as to say that he'll poison the well there but I do believe he's not capable of changing who he is, and my best guess is that Belichick will suspend or outright cut him at the first whiff of problem causing. Similarly for Gordon, rooting for the guy but I just don't see him making it through a full season - he's proven over and over that he simply is who he is.

I can very easily see Brady missing some weeks after finally succumbing to injury from a routine tackle, the way all QBs do at some point and the way he's long, long overdue to endure.

Again, they're fortunate to reside in the hands down worst division in the league and they should still win it, even with all of those things taken into consideration. Belichick is such an absolute genius he may be able to even win a playoff game if Brady is still upright in January. But another Super Bowl appearance? Just can't see it, not if Mahomes is healthy come playoff time. I would comfortably take all three of the Chiefs, Texans, and Chargers ahead of New England given the choice. And probably whoever emerges from the North as well. That's without mentioning 6 or 7 additional teams in the other conference.

Nobody has made a career betting against New England but I have no problem going on the record with it this particular season. 16 and no.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZH721 View Post
    Iíve seen your posts around here and usually agree with them for the most part. This one has to be a joke, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by ZH721 View Post
    ďBut not only will they lose several games, I wouldn't even pick them to win their division if they were in *any* of the other 7 in football.Ē

Maybe Iím not as familiar with his posts as I thought I was. This is yikes. Or Iím missing a joke.
    Nope. Dead serious. I firmly believe this is the year the magic runs dry. They still win their atrocious division, and potentially a playoff game, but that's it. No Super Bowl, *almost* certainly no AFC title game, certainly no 16-0 nor anything close to it. 9.5 wins, give or take half a W. They were 11-5 last year, and as I said before I don't think Brown will make it to December on the active roster, so his addition doesn't do anything for me. No Gronk, and Brady finally succumbs to age. They quietly bow out to a team representative of the next era in KC or Houston or someone of that ilk (Cleveland and Baltimore would also fit the narrative though neither are as likely as those former two due to sharing a division).
    Quote Originally Posted by Bosston View Post
    #1 power ranking in the NFL, just destroyed the Steelers, top 5 defense in the league (secondary is lights out)... Gordon, Brown, Edelman... who is going to outscore them? The defense has let up 6 points total in their last two games.

You must be trolling.
    Lol power ranking. You're right though, I've posted on the site for 12 years, frequently praising the Patriot hierarchy as the all time greatest at their respective roles, only to arrive here - revealing my secret disdain via this hilarious week 1 troll job! What a journey it's been.

We can revisit in mid to late December. Man. Power rankings. Good stuff.
    This is the strongest team the Pats have had in quite some time, they've won championships with far less. I'll gladly circle back in December.
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerSL View Post
    We will be revisiting this, that I can assure you.
    Already marked it on the calendar

Welp.

Here we are.

Welp.

Here we are.
    Those posts were made when they had Gordon and Brown. Team would have been MUCH better if they were around.

Those posts were made when they had Gordon and Brown. Team would have been MUCH better if they were around.
    It's almost like every poster in here said that it would never work out, with either.

Welp.

Here we are.
    One of those guys, Green Monster / Zwhatever was a dupe account and is gone.

Sad, I miss hearing his awful takes.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast