Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 38 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2836373839 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    Nah, should have been a perfect throw by Mitch. Itís unreasonable to expect anyone else to have to play better.

#****trubisky2019movement

lol...Mitch the ***** sucks!

Quote Originally Posted by I don't care. View Post
    Yeah, but Mitch sucks. lol

I really hope the offense gets the kickstart that they need. I do think that they'll be good once the rough edges are worked out.
    They just have to be good. Not great or elite like the Rams or the Chiefs. Just good and competent. Praying they get there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some of these posts are cracking me up...in a good way.

The CHI offense has been all-around bad. It looks like they have no rhythm and I think that is primarily a product of a non-existent preseason.

I also think it is funny that some think Mitch took like 3 steps backwards this year. He clearly had some faults last year and we all hoped those improved. But to watch 1-2 games and just think Mitch is somehow a markedly worse QB than last year seems like a clear over-reaction. I get being disappointed - I think everyone is - but pump the breaks on Mitch being straight awful.

Lastly, I wonder if facing such a good defense everyday has actually hurt Mitch. What I mean is has Mitch gotten into bad habits, isnít going through progressions, avoid taking shots, etc because the Bears defense is kicking his butt (and the whole offenses) most of the time? Just wanted other peopleís thoughts on this theory...

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    He's been disappointing without a doubt. Underthrown but he made the pass catchable and no excuse to drop that. Right on the numbers (because cohen slowed down). But that isn't a knock on Mitch, you're actually supposed to underthrow before overthrowing and missing a reciever.

That's on Nagy as well- if you don't get the offense in a rhythm things like this can happen.

Most noticeably, Mitch is a rhythm fueled qb more than anything else.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    WTF are you talking about? That was the third play on our opening drive. It was a couple runs to set up 3rd and long. Mitch scrambled to his right and dropped it into Cohen's breadbasket. There's literally nothing Nagy could have done to make the rhythm any better on the third play in the game! It's on Cohen for not hanging on and the defender for making a great play.

Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

https://youtu.be/5XkqiHHdnGc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited by DamnGoat; 09-16-2019 at 05:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron!n View Post
    WTF are you talking about? That was the third play on our opening drive. It was a couple runs to set up 3rd and long. Mitch scrambled to his right and dropped it into Cohen's breadbasket. There's literally nothing Nagy could have done to make the rhythm any better on the third play in the game! It's on Cohen for not hanging on and the defender for making a great play.
    What are you talking about? I said it was on Cohen for not hanging on and that he's been disappointing. Nothing more than that. He has earned the benefit of the doubt for a couple of drops after being so sensational so far.

I didn't memorize exactly when the play happened in the game, so it would have been easy to just point that out.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    What are you talking about? I said it was on Cohen for not hanging on and that he's been disappointing. Nothing more than that. He has earned the benefit of the doubt for a couple of drops after being so sensational so far.

I didn't memorize exactly when the play happened in the game, so it would have been easy to just point that out.
    You blamed it on both Cohen and Nagy, which makes no sense to blame it on a coach.

2016 World Series Champions!!!

https://twitter.com/pff_bears/status...258188288?s=21

https://twitter.com/nflnetwork/statu...447844358?s=21

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    lol the throw to Cohen shouldíve been caught. That was an incredibly hard throw and Mitch gave him the chance to catch it. He didnít. Anyone who thinks otherwise has a clear bias.

It is. My dad and I were arguing about how long it was. 35 yard pass on the run.... Lofted over the top for the receiver. Year u want it maybe 1 yard more up the feild. But most Sofa Critics cant throw the ball 25 yards ...much less 30 to 30 on the run.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

https://twitter.com/rnb7697/status/1...373257728?s=21

https://twitter.com/jamesfox917/stat...948958210?s=21

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    It is. My dad and I were arguing about how long it was. 35 yard pass on the run.... Lofted over the top for the receiver. Year u want it maybe 1 yard more up the feild. But most Sofa Critics cant throw the ball 25 yards ...much less 30 to 30 on the run.
    35 on the run isn't far especially for an nfl qb. I pushed 55 to 60 in my late teens early 20's and basically didnt play any high school sports.

I'm sure a d1 prospect, nfl qb can sling it 35 yards with easy. Padding and being rushed definitely makes a difference, and I agree after looking back it was a good throw....but let's not act like it's some far throw lol

We can compliment the play and give a hard time to people like me who initially thought it was an awful throw, sure. But please let's not push it. Mitch has above average arm strength at best.

We're banking on his work ethic and willingness to improve and adapt. Also, as his nerves calm down from this rough start I think we'll see his great ability to avoid pressure. He has always seen ghosts that aren't there despite a good ol, but not sure I've seen many QBs able to evade the rush at the last possible second like Mitch did last season

Last edited by blams; 09-17-2019 at 09:30 AM.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    https://twitter.com/jamesfox917/stat...948958210?s=21

Really not a terrible idea. Davis doesn't do anything spectacularly.

Page 38 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2836373839 LastLast