Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 32 of 39 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast
    Mitch made a hell of a throw, but still not going to forgive him for 3.9 quarters of hot garbage. He needs to have that killer instinct all game.

Gotta give credit to Mitch. He made the play when we needed it.

Also, we have our kicker. What a ****ing game Eddy. Love you man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank god for that ******** roughing the passer penalty. I like that Nagy ran it more
    but he needs to find more of a balance between reckless and overly conservative. Mitch was solid last year. No reason the offense should be going backwards.

Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    Iím done. Jesus Christ Iím gonna have a stroke if this season is like this all year lol
    MITCH DONT THINK

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

https://twitter.com/79thandhalas/sta...510450688?s=21

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Thank god for that ******** roughing the passer penalty. I like that Nagy ran it more
    but he needs to find more of a balance between reckless and overly conservative. Mitch was solid last year. No reason the offense should be going backwards.
    If Mitch wasn't horrible, it wouldn't be an issue. He can't thread the needle and misses wide open WR's consistently. Had a whole offseason to fix this.

Heís not a surgeon with the football but heís capable of making plays. Just have to give him more chances. The 5 yard check downs arenít cutting it.

1) People can say what they want about Mitch, but Nagy has to let him play. Most of the game was full of no-read, short passes that give this offense very little chance of moving the ball. I mean, he averaged 4.4 yds/completion. Thatís a joke. And it primarily is not bad reads by Mitch - it is the plays being called by Nagy. How can anyone know if Mitch can run the offense when he is running a HS gameplan??

And people keep forgetting that Mitch has led multiple late game drives for wins - Parkey just blew some of them. But when he was needed today, Mitch delivered. Says something to be bad all day (and handcuffed all day) and step up when it matters most.

This is not an argument thatMitch has been good. It simply pointing at his struggles while neglecting the play along, OL play, and WR play (more on that later). This offense has plenty of problems and they arenít all Mitchís fault.

2) This team is sloppy. Bad penalties 2 weeks in a row. Good teams donít regularly shoot them self in the foot. CHI needs to clean this up.

3) Two AWFUL rushing the passer calls - one against each team. The one against DEN was crucial.

4) The CHI wideouts need to be better. CHI had the fewest drops last year and had overall good receiver play. Miller has been a ghost, Cohen has been a basic non-factor, Burton has been injured. Again, itís easy to point at Mitch, but the receivers arenít doing a good job through two games. They need to improve.

5) Kicking worries over. A 53 yarder to win on the road (and another 52 yarder) should quell this fire.

6) The team had to have this win. If they give up 20 points in two games and go 0-2 there may have been a total storm at Halas Hall. I think this team gets going from here on out.

https://twitter.com/chicagobears/sta...505277442?s=21

Quote Originally Posted by DaBear View Post
    If Mitch wasn't horrible, it wouldn't be an issue. He can't thread the needle and misses wide open WR's consistently. Had a whole offseason to fix this.
    Even if Mitch is the exact same guy he was I. 2018, CHI was posed to be in the 2nd round of the playoffs until Parkey closed the door. CHI can win with that Mitch. But closing the playbook and running a HS offense simply wonít cut it. Mitch needs to be allowed to make plays and improve - that is when he is at his best.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach100 View Post
    Even if Mitch is the exact same guy he was I. 2018, CHI was posed to be in the 2nd round of the playoffs until Parkey closed the door. CHI can win with that Mitch. But closing the playbook and running a HS offense simply wonít cut it. Mitch needs to be allowed to make plays and improve - that is when he is at his best.

Nagy has to find a better balance between the two extremes. Shouldnít be that hard. Stick to the run but give Mitch more chances for big plays. OL needs to open up bigger holes for Monty as well. And obviously, Mitch needs to play better. Have to just get it done.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach100 View Post
    1) People can say what they want about Mitch, but Nagy has to let him play. Most of the game was full of no-read, short passes that give this offense very little chance of moving the ball. I mean, he averaged 4.4 yds/completion. Thatís a joke. And it primarily is not bad reads by Mitch - it is the plays being called by Nagy. How can anyone know if Mitch can run the offense when he is running a HS gameplan??

And people keep forgetting that Mitch has led multiple late game drives for wins - Parkey just blew some of them. But when he was needed today, Mitch delivered. Says something to be bad all day (and handcuffed all day) and step up when it matters most.

This is not an argument thatMitch has been good. It simply pointing at his struggles while neglecting the play along, OL play, and WR play (more on that later). This offense has plenty of problems and they arenít all Mitchís fault.

2) This team is sloppy. Bad penalties 2 weeks in a row. Good teams donít regularly shoot them self in the foot. CHI needs to clean this up.

3) Two AWFUL rushing the passer calls - one against each team. The one against DEN was crucial.

4) The CHI wideouts need to be better. CHI had the fewest drops last year and had overall good receiver play. Miller has been a ghost, Cohen has been a basic non-factor, Burton has been injured. Again, itís easy to point at Mitch, but the receivers arenít doing a good job through two games. They need to improve.

5) Kicking worries over. A 53 yarder to win on the road (and another 52 yarder) should quell this fire.

6) The team had to have this win. If they give up 20 points in two games and go 0-2 there may have been a total storm at Halas Hall. I think this team gets going from here on out.

Mitch has 0 TDs and 3 ints, 250 yards or so with 3 minutes left and the game tied or trailing by 3

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

We can be mad tomorrow. Letís all just be happy we stole an ugly win today. We did it in Arizona last year.

I'm very relieved. Reminds me of the Falcons loss for the bears, first great flash of Ryan. No penalties for the bears d the lol. I'm glad mitch made the play.

What a huge w. 0-2 wouldn't end the season but it would've felt over.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    We can be mad tomorrow. Letís all just be happy we stole an ugly win today. We did it in Arizona last year.

Whoís mad? I mean itís not a satisfying W but a win is a win. Huge momentum for Eddy D. A win gets club dub rolling again and restores good vibes. Nagy and Mitch need to figure it out but easier to do after a win.

Page 32 of 39 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast