Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 9 of 39 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 585
  1. #121
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    23,804
    Mitch entire career when tied or trailing by one possession in final 3 minutes of the game in his career: (keep in mind this includes 2017 and 2018)

    47 percent completion percentage.
    0 td
    3 int
    1-8
    220 yards (might be off a few yards here)

    -3rd most games under 70 qb rating



    It would help to know what it was last season vs 2017. Because I'm willing to disregard 2017 cuz Fox/Loggains lol

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by blams; 09-11-2019 at 08:09 PM.

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  2. #122
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Depaul
    Posts
    1,866
    Quote Originally Posted by chicagofan08 View Post
    Wow. Things like this are the main reason I don't have hope for anything more than slightly above average with Trubisky. Players get this directive all the time, just about all of them are smart enough to realize they shouldn't say it. Not our Mitch.
    I think he's a very nice kid who works hard, but every time I've seen him speak there doesn't seem to be much depth to his answers. From afar he doesn't seem to be very intelligent compared to most around the league.

  3. #123
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    25,994
    Quote Originally Posted by ds637 View Post
    Wow. Things like this are the main reason I don't have hope for anything more than slightly above average with Trubisky. Players get this directive all the time, just about all of them are smart enough to realize they shouldn't say it. Not our Mitch.
    I think he's a very nice kid who works hard, but every time I've seen him speak there doesn't seem to be much depth to his answers. From afar he doesn't seem to be very intelligent compared to most around the league.
    Nope. Comes across like a complete donut.

  4. #124
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    46,989
    https://youtu.be/O1k_G9tIcgM


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  5. #125
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    23,804
    Quote Originally Posted by La_bibbers View Post
    Nope. Comes across like a complete donut.
    Yep

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  6. #126
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    46,989
    https://twitter.com/bearspr/status/1...894587906?s=21


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  7. #127
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by La_bibbers View Post
    Nope. Comes across like a complete donut.
    But he's our Brick Tamland

  8. #128
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    46,989
    https://twitter.com/adamhoge/status/...393809921?s=21


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  9. #129
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    46,989
    Mack has 10 career sacks vs Denver


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  10. #130
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Posts
    26,491
    Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    Mack has 10 career sacks vs Denver


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    They lost Juwann James in the first game. Oposite him Boles who may be good but hasnt been yet.


    ‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

    -Rem Koolhaas

  11. #131
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    19,734
    Mack with 4 sacks Sunday.

  12. #132
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    26,075
    I think we get a lot of sacks tomorrow.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #133
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    1,393
    Im a big proponent of having intelligent players, so take this with a huge grain of salt (especially considering that im in absolutely no way comparing Mitch to him)...Dan Marino is an all time dummy and could ball. Mitch has to learn how to QB, which sounds insane to say, but the skill shows up occasionally. I think if we let him play a bit less restrained and with better iOL play, hed be just fine.

  14. #134
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    12,701
    Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    Im a big proponent of having intelligent players, so take this with a huge grain of salt (especially considering that im in absolutely no way comparing Mitch to him)...Dan Marino is an all time dummy and could ball. Mitch has to learn how to QB, which sounds insane to say, but the skill shows up occasionally. I think if we let him play a bit less restrained and with better iOL play, hed be just fine.
    Agreed. The NE game comes to mind where he turned it up in the 2nd half when he let loose.

  15. #135
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    46,989
    Yea Mitch when hes not thinking so much is an amazing QB


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Page 9 of 39 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •