Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839
    Quote Originally Posted by giventofly View Post
    Really not a terrible idea. Davis doesn't do anything spectacularly.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Still probably need him for depth if anything were to happen to David Montgomery.

Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

Quote Originally Posted by Ron!n View Post
    Still probably need him for depth if anything were to happen to David Montgomery.
    Release him and call up Nall. Montgomery should be getting 20+ touches per game. Not really a spot for Davis

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Release him and call up Nall. Montgomery should be getting 20+ touches per game. Not really a spot for Davis
    I like this idea, then pocket that 4th rounder for next year. Mike Davis can be replaced. Probably get some blow back from some players or future free agents though Iíd imagine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    35 on the run isn't far especially for an nfl qb. I pushed 55 to 60 in my late teens early 20's and basically didnt play any high school sports.
    I don't post too often in here anymore, for any number of reasons, but I do still lurk a bit. Had to pop in for this one. I think in twelve years this is the least serviceable sentence I've ever encountered on PSD. I'm fully aware of the gravity such an assertion includes, and I'm ready to stand by it.

Like even if this were a true thing, which it absolutely, undoubtedly, by any plausible measure is just assuredly not - "I could throw the ball 60 yards, on the run, as a teenager" registers like Mount Vesuvius elevations among the heights of pure bull**** - I'm truly having a hard time imagining a statement that would be less germane to the quality of the throw in question. Equally irrelevant statements, sure - but having less relevance? Not possible.

For example in comparison to that aforementioned statement, "I accidentally ate some pennies today" would not only register equal amounts of relevance to a discussion regarding the caliber of an NFL pass made by an NFL quarterback in an NFL game, it would actually come in with a greater probability of truth.

Seriously. Should've gone with the pennies.

Quote Originally Posted by turnaround3 View Post
    I don't post too often in here anymore, for any number of reasons, but I do still lurk a bit. Had to pop in for this one. I think in twelve years this is the least serviceable sentence I've ever encountered on PSD. I'm fully aware of the gravity such an assertion includes, and I'm ready to stand by it.

Like even if this were a true thing, which it absolutely, undoubtedly, by any plausible measure is just assuredly not - "I could throw the ball 60 yards, on the run, as a teenager" registers like Mount Vesuvius elevations among the heights of pure bull**** - I'm truly having a hard time imagining a statement that would be less germane to the quality of the throw in question. Equally irrelevant statements, sure - but having less relevance? Not possible.

For example in comparison to that aforementioned statement, "I accidentally ate some pennies today" would not only register equal amounts of relevance to a discussion regarding the caliber of an NFL pass made by an NFL quarterback in an NFL game, it would actually come in with a greater probability of truth.

Quote Originally Posted by turnaround3 View Post

Oh, I can see how it comes off as that. Not on the run, at all lmao. I did not clarify that well at all. My physical peak was around 19 to 23 or so. And no, I could not do that on the run.

You made me lol by the way. You put it in such a hilarious way.I could feel it the second I started reading it that something amazing was happening. Lol.

Last edited by blams; 09-17-2019 at 02:41 PM.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Thatís because Gabriel is not a #2 receiver and Miller hasnít really been healthy enough to show that he can be that game breaking type receiver. If A-Rob goes down, we are f***ed. One of the 2nd round picks next year has to be a WR. OBJ and Julio showed last night and Sunday what a game-changing #1 WR can do for an offense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm still sitting here lol'ing. I won't even edit my initial dumb post so people can appreciate the ridiculousness of my post and ta3's response in full.

Click here to register!

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    I think 1 thing people need to also remember about thr Cohen Pass/Drop...... Is just how short and small of a target window he has. I mean 1 more yard is probably a perfect pass...... But 2-3 more could be over his head. We have seen mitch overthrow guys like Gabriel and Cohen b4 because yea.... Running out guys who are 5'6 and 5'8 is really shrinking up that target window. And as far as blams arguing he could do it .... Look it isnt easy to hit a moving target that is so small right in the breadbox 40 yards down the feild on the run. I dont care who u think u are. If u could do this..... Ur probably playing in the NFL .... Probably starting too

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

https://twitter.com/chicagobears/sta...145053184?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    I think 1 thing people need to also remember about thr Cohen Pass/Drop...... Is just how short and small of a target window he has. I mean 1 more yard is probably a perfect pass...... But 2-3 more could be over his head. We have seen mitch overthrow guys like Gabriel and Cohen b4 because yea.... Running out guys who are 5'6 and 5'8 is really shrinking up that target window. And as far as blams arguing he could do it .... Look it isnt easy to hit a moving target that is so small right in the breadbox 40 yards down the feild on the run. I dont care who u think u are. If u could do this..... Ur probably playing in the NFL .... Probably starting too
    Hope you read into my response, no I cant throw that far on the run lol

Click here to register!

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    https://twitter.com/chicagobears/sta...145053184?s=21

Well done Eddy!

https://twitter.com/chicagobears/sta...451677189?s=21

https://twitter.com/bearspr/status/1...231106560?s=21

Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839