Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839
Results 571 to 585 of 585
  1. #571
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    34,742
    Quote Originally Posted by giventofly View Post
    Really not a terrible idea. Davis doesn't do anything spectacularly.

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Still probably need him for depth if anything were to happen to David Montgomery.

    Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

  2. #572
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    66,253

  3. #573
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    19,368
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron!n View Post
    Still probably need him for depth if anything were to happen to David Montgomery.
    Release him and call up Nall. Montgomery should be getting 20+ touches per game. Not really a spot for Davis

  4. #574
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,955
    Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Release him and call up Nall. Montgomery should be getting 20+ touches per game. Not really a spot for Davis
    I like this idea, then pocket that 4th rounder for next year. Mike Davis can be replaced. Probably get some blow back from some players or future free agents though Iíd imagine.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #575
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    20,058
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    35 on the run isn't far especially for an nfl qb. I pushed 55 to 60 in my late teens early 20's and basically didnt play any high school sports.
    I don't post too often in here anymore, for any number of reasons, but I do still lurk a bit. Had to pop in for this one. I think in twelve years this is the least serviceable sentence I've ever encountered on PSD. I'm fully aware of the gravity such an assertion includes, and I'm ready to stand by it.

    Like even if this were a true thing, which it absolutely, undoubtedly, by any plausible measure is just assuredly not - "I could throw the ball 60 yards, on the run, as a teenager" registers like Mount Vesuvius elevations among the heights of pure bull**** - I'm truly having a hard time imagining a statement that would be less germane to the quality of the throw in question. Equally irrelevant statements, sure - but having less relevance? Not possible.

    For example in comparison to that aforementioned statement, "I accidentally ate some pennies today" would not only register equal amounts of relevance to a discussion regarding the caliber of an NFL pass made by an NFL quarterback in an NFL game, it would actually come in with a greater probability of truth.

    Seriously. Should've gone with the pennies.


  6. #576
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    578
    Quote Originally Posted by turnaround3 View Post
    I don't post too often in here anymore, for any number of reasons, but I do still lurk a bit. Had to pop in for this one. I think in twelve years this is the least serviceable sentence I've ever encountered on PSD. I'm fully aware of the gravity such an assertion includes, and I'm ready to stand by it.

    Like even if this were a true thing, which it absolutely, undoubtedly, by any plausible measure is just assuredly not - "I could throw the ball 60 yards, on the run, as a teenager" registers like Mount Vesuvius elevations among the heights of pure bull**** - I'm truly having a hard time imagining a statement that would be less germane to the quality of the throw in question. Equally irrelevant statements, sure - but having less relevance? Not possible.

    For example in comparison to that aforementioned statement, "I accidentally ate some pennies today" would not only register equal amounts of relevance to a discussion regarding the caliber of an NFL pass made by an NFL quarterback in an NFL game, it would actually come in with a greater probability of truth.

    Seriously. Should've gone with the pennies.

  7. #577
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    22,016
    Quote Originally Posted by turnaround3 View Post
    I don't post too often in here anymore, for any number of reasons, but I do still lurk a bit. Had to pop in for this one. I think in twelve years this is the least serviceable sentence I've ever encountered on PSD. I'm fully aware of the gravity such an assertion includes, and I'm ready to stand by it.

    Like even if this were a true thing, which it absolutely, undoubtedly, by any plausible measure is just assuredly not - "I could throw the ball 60 yards, on the run, as a teenager" registers like Mount Vesuvius elevations among the heights of pure bull**** - I'm truly having a hard time imagining a statement that would be less germane to the quality of the throw in question. Equally irrelevant statements, sure - but having less relevance? Not possible.

    For example in comparison to that aforementioned statement, "I accidentally ate some pennies today" would not only register equal amounts of relevance to a discussion regarding the caliber of an NFL pass made by an NFL quarterback in an NFL game, it would actually come in with a greater probability of truth.

    Seriously. Should've gone with the pennies.
    Oh, I can see how it comes off as that. Not on the run, at all lmao. I did not clarify that well at all. My physical peak was around 19 to 23 or so. And no, I could not do that on the run.

    You made me lol by the way. You put it in such a hilarious way.I could feel it the second I started reading it that something amazing was happening. Lol.

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by blams; 09-17-2019 at 02:41 PM.

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  8. #578
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Chi-Town
    Posts
    18,453
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Thatís because Gabriel is not a #2 receiver and Miller hasnít really been healthy enough to show that he can be that game breaking type receiver. If A-Rob goes down, we are f***ed. One of the 2nd round picks next year has to be a WR. OBJ and Julio showed last night and Sunday what a game-changing #1 WR can do for an offense.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #579
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    22,016
    I'm still sitting here lol'ing. I won't even edit my initial dumb post so people can appreciate the ridiculousness of my post and ta3's response in full.

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  10. #580
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Posts
    25,659
    I think 1 thing people need to also remember about thr Cohen Pass/Drop...... Is just how short and small of a target window he has. I mean 1 more yard is probably a perfect pass...... But 2-3 more could be over his head. We have seen mitch overthrow guys like Gabriel and Cohen b4 because yea.... Running out guys who are 5'6 and 5'8 is really shrinking up that target window. And as far as blams arguing he could do it .... Look it isnt easy to hit a moving target that is so small right in the breadbox 40 yards down the feild on the run. I dont care who u think u are. If u could do this..... Ur probably playing in the NFL .... Probably starting too


    ‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

    -Rem Koolhaas

  11. #581
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    46,278
    https://twitter.com/chicagobears/sta...145053184?s=21


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  12. #582
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    22,016
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    I think 1 thing people need to also remember about thr Cohen Pass/Drop...... Is just how short and small of a target window he has. I mean 1 more yard is probably a perfect pass...... But 2-3 more could be over his head. We have seen mitch overthrow guys like Gabriel and Cohen b4 because yea.... Running out guys who are 5'6 and 5'8 is really shrinking up that target window. And as far as blams arguing he could do it .... Look it isnt easy to hit a moving target that is so small right in the breadbox 40 yards down the feild on the run. I dont care who u think u are. If u could do this..... Ur probably playing in the NFL .... Probably starting too
    Hope you read into my response, no I cant throw that far on the run lol

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  13. #583
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    7,936
    Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    https://twitter.com/chicagobears/sta...145053184?s=21


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Well done Eddy!

  14. #584
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    46,278
    https://twitter.com/chicagobears/sta...451677189?s=21


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  15. #585
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    46,278
    https://twitter.com/bearspr/status/1...231106560?s=21


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •