Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 96 of 261 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106146196 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 3914
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Iím not claiming Dak would be in the MVP running if you close your eyes and pretend none of the drops happened . When you say something like that your just blowing off what every other quaterbacks stats would be in LA LA land.
    Who pretended that none of the eagles drop happens?

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    My point is I donít think itís an eagles player thatís floating these rumors. The last time was kinda fishy but I believed it more but this time is really fishy and makes me reconsider whether the last time was legit or not because I donít think this time is from an eagles source.
    It's not so much a criticism of Wentz but the offense. Besides, the criticism is pretty dumb. Who needs or wants more checkdowns? Certainly no WR as everyone first assumed.

So there is speculation that the source is a defensive player, a certain one who was made unemployed recently, and attended the same college as the journalist who reported the story.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    It's not so much a criticism of Wentz but the offense. Besides, the criticism is pretty dumb. Who needs or wants more checkdowns? Certainly no WR as everyone first assumed.

So there is speculation that the source is a defensive player, a certain one who was made unemployed recently, and attended the same college as the journalist who reported the story.
    You think it was Zach brown? The report came out the day after brown was cut so maybe it was him. He was probably deflecting after talking **** about Kirk cousins and then played like **** against Kirk cousins

Your baby can't do this

You think it was Zach brown? The report came out the day after brown was cut so maybe it was him. He was probably deflecting after talking **** about Kirk cousins and then played like **** against Kirk cousins
    It's more likely than that there is a mini mutiny brewing against Wentz.

It's more likely than that there is a mini mutiny brewing against Wentz.
    Agreed

Your baby can't do this

What's your point? Eagles fans were complaining about drops after game 2 and 3. Did you see anyone complain about drops after last week's game against the Vikings? Do you think there should be no complaining after losses unless it's the NFC championship game?
    I'm laughing that you think it's even similar is all

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    I'm laughing that you think it's even similar is all
    Glad I could make you happy.

I donít know about a mini mutiny on Wentz but I do know the statement is consistent with the other 1 that came out of the Eagles lockeroom when the word selfish was used . Itís hard to tell a lot of times where the ball should have went from from theTV view but I rarely remember saying to myself Wentz should have checked down in fact he throws so many good balls the defense is probably hoping he checks down.

I donít know about a mini mutiny on Wentz but I do know the statement is consistent with the other 1 that came out of the Eagles lockeroom when the word selfish was used . Itís hard to tell a lot of times where the ball should have went from from theTV view but I rarely remember saying to myself Wentz should have checked down in fact he throws so many good balls the defense is probably hoping he checks down.
    In reality how is it any different than what is said about Rodgers? People call him a narcissist, and an a-hole. They also call him one of the best QBís of all time. If Wentz can stay healthy and win, who really gives a crap if heís selfish?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NFC East Regular Season Thread

I hadnít seen anyone here talking about this. Iíd like to hear the opinions of everyone here. Iíll share mine later.

https://twitter.com/jonmachota/statu...649417729?s=21

And he said this, just to clarify.

https://twitter.com/forthewin/status...871120384?s=21

To add some context, he was originally being asked if he thought Lincoln Riley would take the job and leave OU if he were offered the job.

Last edited by Mr.B; 10-20-2019 at 01:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    I hadnít seen anyone here talking about this. Iíd like to hear the opinions of everyone here. Iíll share mine later.

https://twitter.com/jonmachota/statu...649417729?s=21

And he said this, just to clarify.

https://twitter.com/forthewin/status...871120384?s=21

To add some context, he was originally being asked if he thought Lincoln Riley would take the job and leave OU if he were offered the job.

Sounds to me like urban Meyer clearly wants to coach the cowboys. Jerry shoulda been on the phone with Meyer minutes after this interview took place.

That being said, sometimes successful college coaches arenít as successful in the pros but if anyone can do it, Meyer can in my opinion. Dak would do well under either of those coaches in my opinion

Your baby can't do this

Urban Meyer isnít coaching because some kind of ailment that is related to stress . Becoming the coach of the Cowboys May kill him . Lots of stress associated with that job...lol

Urban Meyer isnít coaching because some kind of ailment that is related to stress .
    You really believe that?

You really believe that?
    He has a cyst in his brain which causes headaches and apparently stress makes the pain worse . I think I kind of believe that only because I canít think of a reason he would lie about that . Maybe he just wanted out of that particular job? But thatís a heck of a thing to lie about. Karma donít like that crap . You will wake up 1 day and your head will just explode . Donít ever ever F with Karma

So all you care about is head to head matchups with Dallas? I care about Super Bowls. Jason Garrett is not getting Dallas to the super bowl. Plus brining up head to head matchups is kinda odd anyway because teams are different every year, too many factors to consider to say that itís alllllll on Jason Garrett for their recent record against the eagles.
    He has a winning record against the Eagles end of discussion.