Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 96 of 261 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106146196 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 3914
  1. #1426
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    85,293
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Iím not claiming Dak would be in the MVP running if you close your eyes and pretend none of the drops happened . When you say something like that your just blowing off what every other quaterbacks stats would be in LA LA land.
    Who pretended that none of the eagles drop happens?

  2. #1427
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    [emoji288]
    Posts
    16,132
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    My point is I donít think itís an eagles player thatís floating these rumors. The last time was kinda fishy but I believed it more but this time is really fishy and makes me reconsider whether the last time was legit or not because I donít think this time is from an eagles source.
    It's not so much a criticism of Wentz but the offense. Besides, the criticism is pretty dumb. Who needs or wants more checkdowns? Certainly no WR as everyone first assumed.

    So there is speculation that the source is a defensive player, a certain one who was made unemployed recently, and attended the same college as the journalist who reported the story.

  3. #1428
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    34,146
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    It's not so much a criticism of Wentz but the offense. Besides, the criticism is pretty dumb. Who needs or wants more checkdowns? Certainly no WR as everyone first assumed.

    So there is speculation that the source is a defensive player, a certain one who was made unemployed recently, and attended the same college as the journalist who reported the story.
    You think it was Zach brown? The report came out the day after brown was cut so maybe it was him. He was probably deflecting after talking **** about Kirk cousins and then played like **** against Kirk cousins

    Your baby can't do this

  4. #1429
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    [emoji288]
    Posts
    16,132
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    You think it was Zach brown? The report came out the day after brown was cut so maybe it was him. He was probably deflecting after talking **** about Kirk cousins and then played like **** against Kirk cousins
    It's more likely than that there is a mini mutiny brewing against Wentz.

  5. #1430
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    34,146
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    It's more likely than that there is a mini mutiny brewing against Wentz.
    Agreed

    Your baby can't do this

  6. #1431
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    19,403
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    What's your point? Eagles fans were complaining about drops after game 2 and 3. Did you see anyone complain about drops after last week's game against the Vikings? Do you think there should be no complaining after losses unless it's the NFC championship game?
    I'm laughing that you think it's even similar is all

  7. #1432
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    [emoji288]
    Posts
    16,132
    Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    I'm laughing that you think it's even similar is all
    Glad I could make you happy.

  8. #1433
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    15,690
    I donít know about a mini mutiny on Wentz but I do know the statement is consistent with the other 1 that came out of the Eagles lockeroom when the word selfish was used . Itís hard to tell a lot of times where the ball should have went from from theTV view but I rarely remember saying to myself Wentz should have checked down in fact he throws so many good balls the defense is probably hoping he checks down.

  9. #1434
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    7,027
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    I donít know about a mini mutiny on Wentz but I do know the statement is consistent with the other 1 that came out of the Eagles lockeroom when the word selfish was used . Itís hard to tell a lot of times where the ball should have went from from theTV view but I rarely remember saying to myself Wentz should have checked down in fact he throws so many good balls the defense is probably hoping he checks down.
    In reality how is it any different than what is said about Rodgers? People call him a narcissist, and an a-hole. They also call him one of the best QBís of all time. If Wentz can stay healthy and win, who really gives a crap if heís selfish?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #1435
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    7,027

    NFC East Regular Season Thread

    I hadnít seen anyone here talking about this. Iíd like to hear the opinions of everyone here. Iíll share mine later.


    https://twitter.com/jonmachota/statu...649417729?s=21

    And he said this, just to clarify.


    https://twitter.com/forthewin/status...871120384?s=21

    To add some context, he was originally being asked if he thought Lincoln Riley would take the job and leave OU if he were offered the job.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Mr.B; 10-20-2019 at 01:57 AM.

  11. #1436
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    34,146
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    I hadnít seen anyone here talking about this. Iíd like to hear the opinions of everyone here. Iíll share mine later.


    https://twitter.com/jonmachota/statu...649417729?s=21

    And he said this, just to clarify.


    https://twitter.com/forthewin/status...871120384?s=21

    To add some context, he was originally being asked if he thought Lincoln Riley would take the job and leave OU if he were offered the job.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sounds to me like urban Meyer clearly wants to coach the cowboys. Jerry shoulda been on the phone with Meyer minutes after this interview took place.

    That being said, sometimes successful college coaches arenít as successful in the pros but if anyone can do it, Meyer can in my opinion. Dak would do well under either of those coaches in my opinion

    Your baby can't do this

  12. #1437
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    15,690
    Urban Meyer isnít coaching because some kind of ailment that is related to stress . Becoming the coach of the Cowboys May kill him . Lots of stress associated with that job...lol

  13. #1438
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    [emoji288]
    Posts
    16,132
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Urban Meyer isnít coaching because some kind of ailment that is related to stress .
    You really believe that?

  14. #1439
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    15,690
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    You really believe that?
    He has a cyst in his brain which causes headaches and apparently stress makes the pain worse . I think I kind of believe that only because I canít think of a reason he would lie about that . Maybe he just wanted out of that particular job? But thatís a heck of a thing to lie about. Karma donít like that crap . You will wake up 1 day and your head will just explode . Donít ever ever F with Karma

  15. #1440
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Killadelphia
    Posts
    1,898
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    So all you care about is head to head matchups with Dallas? I care about Super Bowls. Jason Garrett is not getting Dallas to the super bowl. Plus brining up head to head matchups is kinda odd anyway because teams are different every year, too many factors to consider to say that itís alllllll on Jason Garrett for their recent record against the eagles.
    He has a winning record against the Eagles end of discussion.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •