Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 5 of 106 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 1586
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    12,025
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    That side hop was just amazing. He really juked LVE out of his socks. He's a Manning. A real thoroughbred.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    12,025
    Eli needs to learn from Peyton how to run on the Cowboys defense:


  3. #63
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    3,572
    malik jackson out for a while. Eagles not sure if he will play again this season.

  4. #64
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    [emoji288]
    Posts
    14,704
    Quote Originally Posted by mnatiq View Post
    malik jackson out for a while. Eagles not sure if he will play again this season.
    That sucks. Injuries starting early again this year.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    14,343
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    That tends to happen when a team rolls out a new offense in week 1.
    True and sometimes it crashes and burns . Best part about this is it was probably Zekes lowest output of the season . Dallas has a lot of ways they can beat you this year hopefully Moore can build off this game and take it to another level

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    82,297
    Asking for a friend:

    Was yesterday’s game a comeback win for Wentz?

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    31,536
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Asking for a friend:

    Was yesterday’s game a comeback win for Wentz?
    It should be but won’t go down in the stat book as one because they were leading going into the 4th

    Your baby can't do this

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    5,271
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    It should be but won’t go down in the stat book as one because they were leading going into the 4th
    As it should. If you're going to count up a stat, it's much easier to do so when you have a mark such as the beginning of the 4th set to determine which, or if any, QB should get the comeback win added up to their stats. Otherwise it'd be silly for a QB winning a game in which at some point in the 1st quarter they were trailing.

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    82,297
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrei00 View Post
    As it should. If you're going to count up a stat, it's much easier to do so when you have a mark such as the beginning of the 4th set to determine which, or if any, QB should get the comeback win added up to their stats. Otherwise it'd be silly for a QB winning a game in which at some point in the 1st quarter they were trailing.
    What’s more impressive? What WentZ did yesterday or a QB trailing by 2 to start the 4th, defense holds, FG wins (QBs gets credit for the “comeback”).

    I don’t disagree with your answer, just pointing out how dumb the stat is in general.

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    5,271
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    What’s more impressive? What WentZ did yesterday or a QB trailing by 2 to start the 4th, defense holds, FG wins (QBs gets credit for the “comeback”).

    I don’t disagree with your answer, just pointing out how dumb the stat is in general.
    Well, sure, I don't think it's worth all that much myself, but if some people are going to keep it a stat, it helps to have a mark in place that determines what gets to be counted and what not. For me, it's just what it is. I don't really care that much about the stat, but I don't really care all that much to hate on it either. Like basically any other stat, it usually helps if you add context to it and it's not worth all that much without it. Also, it's not really worth that much considering it's really a team stat turned into a personal stat and skewed towards the quarterback, like winning record also sometimes is. For example, even if it were to count as a comeback for Wentz, nobody would've care to account for the fact that the Washington offense produced (or Philly D held them to) a total of 40 yards in their first three (out of 4) 2nd half possessions.

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    82,297
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrei00 View Post
    Well, sure, I don't think it's worth all that much myself, but if some people are going to keep it a stat, it helps to have a mark in place that determines what gets to be counted and what not. For me, it's just what it is. I don't really care that much about the stat, but I don't really care all that much to hate on it either. Like basically any other stat, it usually helps if you add context to it and it's not worth all that much without it. Also, it's not really worth that much considering it's really a team stat turned into a personal stat and skewed towards the quarterback, like winning record also sometimes is. For example, even if it were to count as a comeback for Wentz, nobody would've care to account for the fact that the Washington offense produced (or Philly D held them to) a total of 40 yards in their first three (out of 4) 2nd half possessions.
    I love you.

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    31,536
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrei00 View Post
    Well, sure, I don't think it's worth all that much myself, but if some people are going to keep it a stat, it helps to have a mark in place that determines what gets to be counted and what not. For me, it's just what it is. I don't really care that much about the stat, but I don't really care all that much to hate on it either. Like basically any other stat, it usually helps if you add context to it and it's not worth all that much without it. Also, it's not really worth that much considering it's really a team stat turned into a personal stat and skewed towards the quarterback, like winning record also sometimes is. For example, even if it were to count as a comeback for Wentz, nobody would've care to account for the fact that the Washington offense produced (or Philly D held them to) a total of 40 yards in their first three (out of 4) 2nd half possessions.

    Your baby can't do this

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    6,898
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Giants had no idea what was coming or where the ball was going . A far cry from defenders calling out what play is coming
    More like the Giants are just that bad on defense that they can't execute basic coverages.

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    6,898
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkieMark48 View Post
    After week 1, edge definitely goes to Dallas. Eagles D looks suspect giving up 27 to us. I think we are a bottom 3 offense in football.
    I mean 7 of that was on the final series against prevent defense. The Redskins had like 40 yards of total offense from the middle of the 2nd qtr up til that drive. The Eagles corners are still a problem overall particularly when the front 4 doesn't get pressure on the QB. I'd say the lack of anyone really playing on the Eagles side in the preseason or even practicing for that matter played a part in them getting jumped to start the game. Game more or less played out the way i expected it to.

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    14,343
    Quote Originally Posted by CasperX22 View Post
    More like the Giants are just that bad on defense that they can't execute basic coverages.
    It’s not like the Eagles are known for their defensive backfield either . Could be a issue for them as well.

Page 5 of 106 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •