Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 179 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by zookman65 View Post
    Eagles play the same schedule including Miami. It's the NFC East turn to play the AFC East and the NFC North. The only difference is Eagles play the Seahawks and Cowboys play the Rams.
    The point is that Dallas literally gets 3 tuneup games to start the season. Nothing more. 3-0 should be a breeze for Dallas.

Eagles play the same schedule including Miami. It's the NFC East turn to play the AFC East and the NFC North. The only difference is Eagles play the Seahawks and Cowboys play the Rams.
    We'll trade you the Seahawks for the Rams.

Yep. The cowboys have the easiest schedule to start the season. Guaranteed 3-0. If you want to make some easy money, go bet on the cowboys.

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by mnatiq View Post
    Wow. Gtfo. I didnít know that was the cowboys schedule was like. Easy 3-0 start.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It gets MUCH tougher after those first 3 games.

Itíll be fun with the Eagles and Cowboys this year. If Dak can continue to play like that the rest of the year, Dallas will for sure be atop the NFC. I actually like their receiving corps with Cooper and Gallup and Cobb. Collectively thatís the best Dak has ever had easy. They should be a potent offense.

In saying that, the giants are pretty garbage but Dallas was still clicking everywhere yesterday.

Eagles canít afford to have that 1st quarter/half happen again. That defense needs to tighten up and the ****ing CBs need to stop giving such a goddamn cushion. The front 4 (since thatís all Schwartz ever uses) is not going to get pressure when the CBs are giving wide open looks for quick releases. The defense is going to be the key this year. I said Wentz coming in, but that defense will make or break this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

For sure. Dallas will be tough. Dak looked the best heís looked. Still a bit inaccurate but heís got guys that can make adjustments to go get balls. Should be a fun year.

After week 1, edge definitely goes to Dallas. Eagles D looks suspect giving up 27 to us. I think we are a bottom 3 offense in football.
    YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

2019 PSD Fantasy Nascar Champion

Talking about the first 3 games.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkieMark48 View Post
    After week 1, edge definitely goes to Dallas. Eagles D looks suspect giving up 27 to us. I think we are a bottom 3 offense in football.
    I'm amazed at their lack of receiving options. McLaurin had a good game, and Richardson is the top guy I guess, but man they are really a bunch of no name dudes. Why not bring in some other options? Terrance Williams is available still and he'd be a nice piece for Washington. Dez Bryant is obviously available. Bring back Pierre Garcon? I don't know. Maybe it's just a youth movement, but I'd think they need at least some veteran option there to balance it out. Of course they're the same team that decided to keep Peterson inactive so Guice could run for fewer than 2 YPC.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    I'm amazed at their lack of receiving options. McLaurin had a good game, and Richardson is the top guy I guess, but man they are really a bunch of no name dudes. Why not bring in some other options? Terrance Williams is available still and he'd be a nice piece for Washington. Dez Bryant is obviously available. Bring back Pierre Garcon? I don't know. Maybe it's just a youth movement, but I'd think they need at least some veteran option there to balance it out. Of course they're the same team that decided to keep Peterson inactive so Guice could run for fewer than 2 YPC.
    and 3 really good WRs have been available via trade over the past year and weren't able to land any of them.

I legitimately hate rooting for this team.
    YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

2019 PSD Fantasy Nascar Champion

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    For sure. Dallas will be tough. Dak looked the best heís looked. Still a bit inaccurate but heís got guys that can make adjustments to go get balls. Should be a fun year.
    I wouldnít say itís the best heís looked we have seen him make these throws before . Being more consistent is what he needs plus the Giant pass rush never got off the bus ..

I was most impressed with the play calling . Moore did outstanding in his first game.

Giants had no idea what was coming or where the ball was going . A far cry from defenders calling out what play is coming

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Giants had no idea what was coming or where the ball was going . A far cry from defenders calling out what play is coming
    That tends to happen when a team rolls out a new offense in week 1.

Page 4 of 179 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast