Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 164 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Never seen it. But that kid also plays in bates motel and Iíve seen that
    Yea thatís what I remember him from, Bates Motel. Havenít see Good Doctor yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Yea thatís what I remember him from, Bates Motel. Havenít see Good Doctor yet.

Check it out, awesome.

Big comeback from the Eagles today. I was definitely hoping Washington would hold on, but there is just too much of a talent difference. Maybe if Keenum had anybody to throw to, but man I'm not sure there is a worse WR group in the NFL. Maybe the Raiders now without AB?

Big win for the Cowboys too. Dak was very impressive. Best game I've seen from him beyond just the numbers he put up. He was decisive and in command of the offense. Moore is a welcome upgrade so far. Hopefully we can keep it up. Defense could have been better, but they're still getting healthy.

A good win for both teams. I think Washington should be encouraged with what they did early in the game. They should probably get Peterson active soon, though. Guice didn't look good. Giants should just give the ball to Barkley a lot. Manning actually looked alright today. The defense is their question, so if they can dominate the clock with Barkley they can have a chance most games.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Big comeback from the Eagles today. I was definitely hoping Washington would hold on, but there is just too much of a talent difference. Maybe if Keenum had anybody to throw to, but man I'm not sure there is a worse WR group in the NFL. Maybe the Raiders now without AB?

Big win for the Cowboys too. Dak was very impressive. Best game I've seen from him beyond just the numbers he put up. He was decisive and in command of the offense. Moore is a welcome upgrade so far. Hopefully we can keep it up. Defense could have been better, but they're still getting healthy.

A good win for both teams. I think Washington should be encouraged with what they did early in the game. They should probably get Peterson active soon, though. Guice didn't look good. Giants should just give the ball to Barkley a lot. Manning actually looked alright today. The defense is their question, so if they can dominate the clock with Barkley they can have a chance most games.
    tl;dr, Dallas sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    It was only 1 game but yea very impressive 1st game. Loved the new look offense by Kellen Moore.

Meanwhile, seems Iíve seen this new Giants QB before.

You mean better than the Linehan offense where all receivers ran 8 yard curls short of the 1st down marker?

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Sproles is our best back in pass protection.
    Sanders is quickly becoming that guy.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Yes he did. All game. The run game on the other hand did not. Really they only had 3 good run plays all game, but besides those 3 plays they went 29 rushes for 70 yards. Not great, but theyíll do better.
    I mean that's not unusual. I'll call a spade a spade. Doug's playcalling for the most part today was trash. When the run game was struggling Howard had 2 back to back really nice runs and then I don't think touched the ball again for like 2 series. The Eagles looked like they were still in preseason mode today. A win is a win though and they will obviously be better than this most days.

On a side note, Dallas should easily roll out to a 3-0 start with the Giants, Skins, and Dolphins to open the season. It doesn't get much easier than that to start the season.

Wentz was pretty damn solid today.

Quote Originally Posted by zookman65 View Post
    You mean better than the Linehan offense where all receivers ran 8 yard curls short of the 1st down marker?
    They ran a lot of inside slants today. I loved seeing that. With Cooperís, Gallup, and Cobbís ability to run precise routes they were getting open across the middle all day long and Dak had a lot of zip on his passes and he made his decisions quick. The RBís also did a great job of blocking. Pollard picked up a huge blitz in the 3rd (I think it was the 3rd).

The Cowboys and is fans canít get too far ahead of ourselves though. It was 1 game against an inferior opponent. The next 2 weeks will likely go a very similar way. After that is when the real test begins.

Quote Originally Posted by CasperX22 View Post
    On a side note, Dallas should easily roll out to a 3-0 start with the Giants, Skins, and Dolphins to open the season. It doesn't get much easier than that to start the season.
    Wow. Gtfo. I didnít know that was the cowboys schedule was like. Easy 3-0 start.

Eagles play the same schedule including Miami. It's the NFC East turn to play the AFC East and the NFC North. The only difference is Eagles play the Seahawks and Cowboys play the Rams.

Quote Originally Posted by zookman65 View Post
    Eagles play the same schedule including Miami. It's the NFC East turn to play the AFC East and the NFC North. The only difference is Eagles play the Seahawks and Cowboys play the Rams.
    + Falcons / Saints

Dak vs Wentz for 2 meaningful games will be exciting this year.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    + Falcons / Saints
    Good point. Eagles get the edge on that one for easier game. At least we think that now.

Page 3 of 164 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast