Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 251 of 289 FirstFirst ... 151201241249250251252253261 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,765 of 4330
  1. #3751
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    15,966
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    You mistyped Wentz has done more with less.
    Um ... actually heís done nothing ... whatís he done? Throw 300 screen passes ? Eagles defense carried them . Your talking about squeaking by the same teams you said Dallas fans shouldnít care about beating by 3 scores ... lol.. I mean is this real life right now ??? Lol.. itís the same teams except you needed overtime and phantom roughing the passer calls just to be in the games and your bragging on what Wentz did... lololol... you canít be serious . Can you?

  2. #3752
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    85,607
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Um ... actually heís done nothing ... whatís he done? Throw 300 screen passes ? Eagles defense carried them . Your talking about squeaking by the same teams you said Dallas fans shouldnít care about beating by 3 scores ... lol.. I mean is this real life right now ??? Lol.. itís the same teams except you needed overtime and phantom roughing the passer calls just to be in the games and your bragging on what Wentz did... lololol... you canít be serious . Can you?
    Lol, keep trying.

  3. #3753
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    34,160
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Um ... actually heís done nothing ... whatís he done? Throw 300 screen passes ? Eagles defense carried them . Your talking about squeaking by the same teams you said Dallas fans shouldnít care about beating by 3 scores ... lol.. I mean is this real life right now ??? Lol.. itís the same teams except you needed overtime and phantom roughing the passer calls just to be in the games and your bragging on what Wentz did... lololol... you canít be serious . Can you?
    At least wentz is capable of throwing screen passes. What happened here?

    https://twitter.com/buffalobills/sta...748308481?s=21

    Your baby can't do this

  4. #3754
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    15,966
    Wentz the game manager . Itís actually a better look .

  5. #3755
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    7,126
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    The eagles losing the game ended their season.
    He was out before the end of the game.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #3756
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    15,966
    Who was dropping passes after NA and AJ went down?? .. lol.. thatís just allowed to be a excuse all year even when it stops happening?? 😂😂😂..

  7. #3757
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    85,607
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Who was dropping passes after NA and AJ went down?? .. lol.. thatís just allowed to be a excuse all year even when it stops happening?? 😂😂😂..
    What on earth are you talking about?

  8. #3758
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    15,966
    Plus he tapped out . A QB tapped out . Never saw that . EVER !!!!

  9. #3759
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    7,126
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    if Moore is remaining the OC, why is the system changing?
    Tweaked to McCarthy's liking, sure....but changed?
    I honestly think itís going to be more of a hybrid offense. I think there will be some schemes that WCO and some that lean lore towards Coryell. Hell there will likely even be some Spread. Remember Moorenis young in his coaching career. He can learn and teach a new offense. McCarthy is basically going to be Mooreís mentor.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #3760
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    34,160
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Wentz the game manager . Itís actually a better look .
    You used to care about wins. What happened

    Your baby can't do this

  11. #3761
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    34,160
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Plus he tapped out . A QB tapped out . Never saw that . EVER !!!!
    Are you suggesting that wentz should have played on a concussion while players were targeting his head?

    Your baby can't do this

  12. #3762
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    [emoji288]
    Posts
    16,261
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Plus he tapped out . A QB tapped out . Never saw that . EVER !!!!
    Concussed QBs typically sat out a drive or two in the old days. Now they won't let them back into the game.

  13. #3763
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    13,021
    Lol this Wentz bashing is pretty funny. We can't blame a guy for a concussion. It's the nature of the game. As someone who defended Romo for a long time with injuries, I think it's crazy that now we just want to do the same to Wentz.

  14. #3764
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    7,668
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    The funny thing is thereís not even supposed to be a comparison worthy discussion between Wentz and Dak yet here we are ... itís actually awesome just to talk about . But the cold reality is neither has done squat . Wentz has done less then squat but only because of injury. Lots of changes on both teams this year . One team is trying to turn the roster over and the other 1 is trying to keep the roster intact . Hard to tell the outcome . Vegas has Dallas at 16-1 to win the SB and Philly at 33-1 . So somebody likes the coaching change .
    It's not really worth comparing and discussing. Only reason that the discussion is ongoing is because you Cowboys fans have a complex and won't let it go.

  15. #3765
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    85,607
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Lol this Wentz bashing is pretty funny. We can't blame a guy for a concussion. It's the nature of the game. As someone who defended Romo for a long time with injuries, I think it's crazy that now we just want to do the same to Wentz.
    Dude, brain injuries are for *******.

    #DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    End of Season Stats
    .542AVG/.562OBP/.889SLG/1.451OPS/21RBIs/3Dingers(1 grand slam)
    Selected to All-Conference Team
    Selected First Team All-District Team
    Selected First Team All-Region Team
    Verbal Commitment to State Fair Community College

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •