Janoris Jenkins, waived.

Dumb stuff will get you dumb prizes.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Janoris Jenkins, waived.

Dumb stuff will get you dumb prizes.
    problem is, that dumb prize could end up with him on a playoff roster
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Anybody here ever uprock ?

I used to drive to queens bridge and the Bronx to uprock to free style rappers and DJ s . Marley Marl.. Mc Shan .. boogie down production. Kurtis Blow ... yes surf witnessed and was involved in the birth of hip hop .

Then I watched as the hip hop sampling of funk and soul transferred into the post disco genre of dance music which morphed into whatís known as house music . I then found myself in the middle of the birth of a new culture once again . Famous NYC nightclubs like the limelight and the tunnel and club mars birthed a new life into music and fashion. Michael Alig tried to turn me gay .

Just a millifraction of who I am . Who are you people ? Who am I talking to here

Jerry Jones the Supreme Chancellor Palpatine https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwZ0d6BIxdU

Jerry Jones kind of insinuating heís not keen on hiring a college coach . River Boat Ron has emerged as a no brainer to me.

Keep in mind the fact that heís entertaining this questions while sharing the division lead is partly why this team has the record they have I mean really?? Fire him now or stfu about it . This is pretty crazy to watch

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Then I watched as the hip hop sampling of funk and soul transferred into the post disco genre of dance music which morphed into whatís known as house music . I then found myself in the middle of the birth of a new culture once again . Famous NYC nightclubs like the limelight and the tunnel and club mars birthed a new life into music and fashion. Michael Alig tried to turn me gay .

Just a millifraction of who I am . Who are you people ? Who am I talking to here
    I'm just a boring nerd.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    I'm just a boring nerd.
    Iím pretty boring too I just grew up in some cool times . But I like being boring now . My favorite hobby is napping

Jerry Jones kind of insinuating heís not keen on hiring a college coach . River Boat Ron has emerged as a no brainer to me.

Keep in mind the fact that heís entertaining this questions while sharing the division lead is partly why this team has the record they have I mean really?? Fire him now or stfu about it . This is pretty crazy to watch
    Donít believe Jerry. The only two coaches that won him those titles were both college coaches that had never coached an NFL before coaching the Cowboys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Iím pretty boring too I just grew up in some cool times . But I like being boring now . My favorite hobby is napping
    I ****ing love to nap.

classic rock fan who went to college in the 70s originally, and all that came with that.....i.e. lots o' weed
    but not many years later, a professional gospel singer whose group recorded 4 albums (not national stuff, but professional studios)....still later, helped my brother build a strong business with his bar....before and after giving up a lot of career growth to be there for each parent in their last years and again with a sister on disability.....now, for years, I run a fantasy sports game orignally devised when an investor promised up to 2mil in the first 2 years, who then got cancer and died before ever writing a check, a guy who was literally yelling at his wife for not making his air reservation when the very plane he would've been on hit a tower on 9/11......spent a month in Africa with a brother in the Peace Corps, been to Hawaii like a dozen times (going again next week)....in the process of writing a book based on the bizarre stories of my life (know many guys who've been shot in the left butt cheek with a shotgun...on two completely different occasions?)...............so, just your average guy
    Last edited by SiteWolf; 12-13-2019 at 11:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    classic rock fan who went to college in the 70s originally, and all that came with that.....i.e. lots o' weed
    but not many years later, a professional gospel singer whose group recorded 4 albums (not national stuff, but professional studios)....still later, helped my brother build a strong business with his bar....before and after giving up a lot of career growth to be there for each parent in their last years and again with a sister on disability.....now, for years, I run a fantasy sports game orignally devised when an investor promised up to 2mil in the first 2 years, who then got cancer and died before ever writing a check, a guy who was literally yelling at his wife for not making his air reservation when the very plane he would've been on hit a tower on 9/11......spent a month in Africa with a brother in the Peace Corps, been to Hawaii like a dozen times (going again next week)....in the process of writing a book based on the bizarre stories of my life (know many guys who've been shot in the left butt cheek with a shotgun...on two completely different occasions?)...............so, just your average guy
    Opera singer huh? Interesting

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    You ever been to Hana in Maui . I heard the 7 pools are are not for swimming anymore . Sad. Was there in 97 it was amazing

been to Hana a few times....took the road to Hana the BACK way once (not for the faint of heart)

2 different brothers have lived there for about 30 years combined (never at the same time), current one a federal employee in Honolulu, previous one raised 4 kids on Maui, mostly upcountry

btw didn't say opera...can't stand opera.........gospel, tad different...quartet