Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 21 of 89 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    They are also high on Donovan Wilson Who I think is still hurt
    I believe Wilson is about to come back this week or next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    For sure Ramsey. He could legit change the entire defense.
    Talent wise he has it all. He doesnít remind you a little of T.O. though? Elite talent, but also elite a-hole.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    I believe Wilson is about to come back this week or next week.

Sounds like he is . Good game to take a long look at him . They have some position flex as well with Jones plus a lot of people seem to think Awuzie can play Safety

Sounds like he is . Good game to take a long look at him . They have some position flex as well with Jones plus a lot of people seem to think Awuzie can play Safety
    Playing Miami will show nothing. I dont think they could score against most community colleges.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Playing Miami will show nothing. I dont think they could score against most community colleges.
    Yep. Itíd be a good game to try dak at safety too.. Not like Miami would take advantage of it or anything

Your baby can't do this

Better then pre season tape which is all they have of him

Who has the better offense,

Dolphins, Clemson or Bama?

Better then pre season tape which is all they have of him
    I would actually disagree. Miami is THAT bad.

#DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    .603AVG/.621BP/1.017SLG/1.638OPS/19RBIs/3Dingers(1 grand slam)

Quote Originally Posted by Heediot View Post
    Who has the better offense,

Dolphins, Clemson or Bama?
    Both are better than Miami likely.

#DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch

I would actually disagree. Miami is THAT bad.
    They will get a better look at how he handles the Dallas defensive plays . Not necessarily what his stats are. In other words even if he has 8 tackles a pick and a couple breakups they may still see stuff that makes them look to another player . Or vice versa . They may see a lot of stuff they love even if his stats arenít great .

They will get a better look at how he handles the Dallas defensive plays . Not necessarily what his stats are. In other words even if he has 8 tackles a pick and a couple breakups they may still see stuff that makes them look to another player . Or vice versa . They may see a lot of stuff they love even if his stats arenít great .
    It's less about stats and more about what you do against the other guy. I could go out and play a bunch of preschoolers in basketball and look like the great white hope, but then again, look who it was against. I think a better evaluation will be against a team with offensive competency.

#DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch

It's less about stats and more about what you do against the other guy. I could go out and play a bunch of preschoolers in basketball and look like the great white hope, but then again, look who it was against. I think a better evaluation will be against a team with offensive competency.
    You donít understand what Iím saying. Even if he has good stats they may not feel comfortable with him starting against a better team . Itís hard to make that determination with just pre season to go by.

You donít understand what Iím saying. Even if he has good stats they may not feel comfortable with him starting against a better team . Itís hard to make that determination with just pre season to go by.
    I get what you are saying. I'm saying it's not going to be as good of an evaluation as it would be against a better team is all.

#DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch

XWoods was playing pretty good and Safety is probably the thinnest group on the team so hopefully this isnít long term . Frazier isnít bad but thereís not much known about everyone else.

Both are better than Miami likely.
    No way. They would be destroyed by Miami still. They may be the worst pro team, but they are all pro athletes. Alabama has good players that will be very good NFL players, sure. But in any given year only 10-12 players are drafted into the NFL.

I get the overall point, but people said the same things about the winless Browns and winless Lions. The fact is they are still comprised of professional NFL athletes who dominated in college.

Page 21 of 89 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast