Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 190 of 261 FirstFirst ... 90140180188189190191192200240 ... LastLast
Results 2,836 to 2,850 of 3914
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Yes or no. Is Lamar the frontrunner?

If your answer is yes, answer this next question. Yes or no. Is Lamar on a mVP run?

Injury doesn't take away what was/is happening at the time of the injury.
    Dak was on a MVP run until he played good teams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Dan orlovsky doing film review from yesterdayís eagles game has me slightly less worried about Carsonís performance. Our WR detail was pretty bad.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Dan orlovsky doing film review from yesterdayís eagles game has me slightly less worried about Carsonís performance. Our WR detail was pretty bad.
    Kinda what Iíve been saying all year. I mean, the drops suck but the route running has been worse and is the real issue in my opinion.

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Well considering he finished as the third player with any votes, is it really imaginary?

Also, how to you measure heís top 6? Talk about imaginary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Imagination can get pretty wild in the nfc East thread

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    would you say that itís an imaginary mvp run?
    gottem

🎤⬇️

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Themselves 😂😂😂🤣🤣🍅🍅🍅.. got em again . I wish I could have made that a meme with the white cate and the blonde chick that would have been awesome

Hereís a guy that decides to talk junk about Dak after he played in a monsoon in the hardest stadium to win at in football against the #1 defense in football playing for the greatest defensive coach in NFL history and this cockaroache decides this is a good time to come out from under the rock make the long trip across the yard up the steps under the back door and across the kitchen to try and troll Dak ... huh??? Lololol... What did he say in Goofellas .. Argudala Cateri . ď that means heís content on being a jerkoff and he doesnít care who knows it .. lol..
    so NOW that matters?

it did not matter one single bit when he had a big game against the worst defense in the NFL.

for you, context only seems to matter if dak is playing against a top 5 defense.

if he's playing a bottom 5 defense though...well his good game is just because he's that good!

just admit you jump the gun WAY too quickly on dak.

you've done it AT LEAST 5 times in his career and you always get humbled every single time
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    It's different now than it was.

When he won the second one, Giants fans are here we're outside of their minds.
    That quote always cracks me up.

Lmao... QB_eagles memes are on point lately...

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    so NOW that matters?

it did not matter one single bit when he had a big game against the worst defense in the NFL.

for you, context only seems to matter if dak is playing against a top 5 defense.

if he's playing a bottom 5 defense though...well his good game is just because he's that good!

just admit you jump the gun WAY too quickly on dak.

you've done it AT LEAST 5 times in his career and you always get humbled every single time
    5 times ? Really ? Damn thatís a lot . I never claimed Dak to be anything but a lot better then the Eagle fans in here claim him to be . If heís putting up MVP stats then thatís what heís doing I canít do anything but talk about it . What else would people who put so much energy and time discrediting him say when he plays good? Itís always someone else on the team or the competition... same thing over and over . Then they wait and they wait and they wait ... then a bad game finally turns up and itís see.. see .. oh thank goodness let me run on PSD and remind Surf he was wrong about Dak ...lol.. then thereís arguing and he plays good and they wait and wait ... etc etc etc ... lol .. itís the same thing every year

Iíll tell you what though Watching Baltimore and SF ... Thereís nobody in this division that shouldnít be looking at mock drafts already ..

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Lmao... QB_eagles memes are on point lately...
    Technically it was my idea

Iíll tell you what though Watching Baltimore and SF ... Thereís nobody in this division that shouldnít be looking at mock drafts already ..
    Iíve peaked.. not gonna lie..

Your baby can't do this

Llullz.. true that, you guys make a good team

Your baby can't do this

True

Those memes get on my nerves and make me laugh at the same time . They are everywhere