Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 174 of 259 FirstFirst ... 74124164172173174175176184224 ... LastLast
Results 2,596 to 2,610 of 3875
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    I agree with that lol. I'm not defending Agholor... Sutton makes that catch 9 out of 10 times. It boils down to the fact that although it wasn't a drop, your receivers suck. The Eagles WR corps is easily bottom third of the league. It's a shame that AJ hasn't been that elite receiver for you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    I agree with that lol. I'm not defending Agholor... Sutton makes that catch 9 out of 10 times. It boils down to the fact that although it wasn't a drop, your receivers suck. The Eagles WR corps is easily bottom third of the league. It's a shame that AJ hasn't been that elite receiver for you guys.
    He wasn't elite his final two season's in Chicago and he hasn't been any better in Philly. So it's not like Philly got an elite Alshon from Chicago that's why they easily let him go in free-agency.

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Eagles are in a bit of a pickle because they have 3 position groups that they have failed at drafting good players . Add in the picks they lost with all the trades itís gonna be hard to turn this roster over when itís time .
    Eagles own their 1st-5th round 2020 picks, plus a 5th and 6th acquired in trades, plus a 3rd and two 4ths in projected compensatory picks.

If Dallas Goedert was drafted by the Cowboys we would have heard about his All-Pro potential by now.

Eagles own their 1st-5th round 2020 picks, plus a 5th and 6th acquired in trades, plus a 3rd and two 4ths in projected compensatory picks.

If Dallas Goedert was drafted by the Cowboys we would have heard about his All-Pro potential by now.
    This is for sure a surf take if there ever was one. What traded picks is he talking about?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Was Goedert a projected #1 overall and the best tight end prospect of this decade ? Like Jaylon Smith ? Who is the only player I referred to as that . Goedert canít even get it going with Ertz struggling and no WR on the entire team .

JSmith by the way at 90 tackles and looks like a wild man all over the field .

Speaking of Tackles Jordan Hicks at 110 . He might end up all pro . Eagles gotta be kicking themselves there considering the 💩 they have at LB .

Dallas catching a huge break Sunday . High of 46 degrees and light rain @ Foxbourough

Speaking of Tackles Jordan Hicks at 110 . He might end up all pro . Eagles gotta be kicking themselves there considering the 💩 they have at LB .
    Are tackles for a LB like sacks for a DE, where that is the sole metric that quantifies their performance?

https://twitter.com/JimmyKempski/sta...994581504?s=20

Lotta drops.. And thatís not even half the problem with these receivers. Iíll be pissed if eagles donít address WR in the offseason even though both djack and alshon are likely eagles for the next two years. If anything, the cowboys should be given props for how they have been able to add weapons around dak. The eagles honestly havenít been as good at building around wentz.

Your baby can't do this

NFC East Regular Season Thread

Speaking of Tackles Jordan Hicks at 110 . He might end up all pro . Eagles gotta be kicking themselves there considering the [emoji90] they have at LB .
    Jordan hicks is great but just getting a lot of tackles isnít necessarily gonna put someone as an all pro.
    Last edited by jaydubb; 11-20-2019 at 09:45 AM.

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Well the more I read on it the more I saw people describing it as a difficult catch lol. If it's difficult then it's not a drop!

But you said your evidence was articles before of people saying it was a drop. The only ones I saw calling it a drop were blog posts from fan sites... These are at least professional journalists. Not official, but drops aren't official anyway as far as I know. Different sites list them differently.

I think he had a drop earlier in the game on a third and 2. I don't recall it, but I read it somewhere during my article scouring lol.

Edit: It's the CBS article that has it down below in their in-game tweets. It happened at around 7:00 EST, not sure which drive.

Edit 2: Looking at the play-by-play in ESPN, it occurred during their drive that started at the end of the third quarter and the beginning of the 4th quarter.

I agree with this. Agholor could have made the catch and he made it tougher on himself by taking a poor angle and misplaying the ball. But even if he had run it perfectly, it wouldn't have been an "easy" catch. It would have been over his shoulder with defenders nearby while trying to make sure he got both feet in-bounds (it was thrown right to the boundary). If he caught it, it would be considered an awesome catch. So, again, I think my issue (and probably mgj's) is that calling it a drop distorts the reality of the situation making it seem like the Eagles lost another game on a late drop. I agree that the drops against the Falcons (especially) and against the Lions (to a lesser degree) were critical, this one isn't even close to those.
    This one was easier than the lions game. Itís a simple over the shoulder catch. If he has any sort of body control itís a catch that you see 20 times a Sunday. He made it difficult and because he fell and twisted it looks closer to the boundary. All the article you cite say the same thing, dropped, with their own varying degrees of effort. When official drops get updated it will go down as a drop. Iíll bet my life on that.

Now youíre hyping Jordan hicks? Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Now youíre hyping Jordan hicks? Lol.
    Never said anything bad about him except heís injury prone . Heís a violent player thatís for sure . Are you downplaying his skills because heís not a Eagle anymore ? How surprising..lol

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Jordan hicks is great but just getting a lot of tackles isnít necessarily gonna put someone as an all pro.
    Itís got a lot to do with it for a MLB thatís for sure .

Never said anything bad about him except heís injury prone . Heís a violent player thatís for sure . Are you downplaying his skills because heís not a Eagle anymore ? How surprising..lol
    The only one downplaying his skills was you because he was an eagle.. Now heís not an eagle and youíre saying heís a potential all pro? Lmfao

Your baby can't do this