Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 107 of 263 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117157207 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 3941
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Foles didnít change the offense, the offense was changed for Foles. Jesus guy. Read.
    Lulz...

You guys even argue with actual quotes from actual Eagle players . I just quoted the quote hit Malcom up on Twitter if you donít agree

I never even said Wentz was to blame . Heís having a pretty good season . Does that mean what the team did under Foles was less productive? No. Heís the most popular players in philly sports history . He was adored in the lockeroom damn near worshiped if you add in the shrine they had of him in the lockeroom. Of course players gave a little more with him on the field. He slayed the dragon so when he came in last year it gave the team confidence

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    You donít even remember what you said and Iím lost? Did you not say Dillard was getting abused ? This is one of the craziest conversations I ever had in here
    I know what I said. You claimed I was talking about Dillard, when in fact that was towards sanders. I me toned him getting abused on one play, when Quinn bill rushed him, immediately after it happened. Iím not sure what your point is. He could have a good game a day get abused on a play. Both can be and were true.

You guys even argue with actual quotes from actual Eagle players . I just quoted the quote hit Malcom up on Twitter if you donít agree
    Quotes are up for interpretation with the way he said it. You just so happen to interpret it differently.

Iíd be hard pressed to believe there arenít coaches/teams out there thatíll change their offense based off the QB especially if they are different types of QBs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Quotes are up for interpretation with the way he said it. You just so happen to interpret it differently.

Iíd be hard pressed to believe there arenít coaches/teams out there thatíll change their offense based off the QB especially if they are different types of QBs.

Ya think?

Hey surf, why didnít you post where Chris Long says Carson Wentz is absolutely not the problem?

You like telling stories and posts bringing down Wentz, whereís the fairness?

Thatís right, you have an agenda.

I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Iíll just leave this below, ya know, to dispel anyone thinking the offense was so much better with Foles...

#DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    End of Season Stats
    .542AVG/.562OBP/.889SLG/1.451OPS/21RBIs/3Dingers(1 grand slam)
    Selected to All-Conference Team
    Selected First Team All-District Team
    Selected First Team All-Region Team
    Verbal Commitment to State Fair Community College

But they won more games with Foles last year, that means he's the better QB.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Hey surf, why didnít you post where Chris Long says Carson Wentz is absolutely not the problem?

You like telling stories and posts bringing down Wentz, whereís the fairness?

Thatís right, you have an agenda.

Chris Long said they have two more wins if players catch the ball against Atlanta and Detroit. Make believe.

I never even said Wentz was to blame . Heís having a pretty good season . Does that mean what the team did under Foles was less productive? No. Heís the most popular players in philly sports history . He was adored in the lockeroom damn near worshiped if you add in the shrine they had of him in the lockeroom. Of course players gave a little more with him on the field. He slayed the dragon so when he came in last year it gave the team confidence
    Chris long has a shrine of foles, not the whole team like you are trying to make it sound.. And Chris long recently came out defending wentz big time

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    But they won more games with Foles last year, that means he's the better QB.
    To cowboy fans that think wins are only a QB stat, for sure

Your baby can't do this

Chris Long said they have two more wins if players catch the ball against Atlanta and Detroit. Make believe.
    Chris Long obviously doesnít truly know feelings of the locker room.

I know what I said. You claimed I was talking about Dillard, when in fact that was towards sanders. I me toned him getting abused on one play, when Quinn bill rushed him, immediately after it happened. Iím not sure what your point is. He could have a good game a day get abused on a play. Both can be and were true.
    At 947 pm on Sunday night did you type this

Yeah Dillard is getting abused? Simple question. Iíll wait .

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    To cowboy fans that think wins are only a QB stat, for sure
    To the Eaglefa fans who think the opposite.. stfu about Dak every time dallas loses. Thank you