Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 103 of 259 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 3875
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Dak averaging just over 300 yards a game . Still early but almost half a season . This team is still a bit of a mess in my opinion even if itís only when you compare them to the top teams . But the job they have done coaching up and putting the right pieces around Dak is impressive. He didnít throw the ball all over the field but people that are waiting for that to happen every game will be waiting a long time . What you saw Sunday is a more consistent version of who he is . The 400 yard games are not going to happen every game . They donít want it to have to .
    What difference a week can make, huh?

Carson Wentz's 10 losses since 2018:

Led go-ahead drive in OT

2 TD's & 115.3 Rating

17-14 lead w/ 2 min left

Led game tying drive

Bad

Led game tying drive

Dropped GW TD pass

Dropped GW TD pass

D gave up 38 points

D gave up 37 points

But sure, HEíS the problem. GTFOH.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    What difference a week can make, huh?
    No I said heís averaging 300 yards in 7 weeks he didnít even have 300 against Philly he didnít need it . I never had a issue with the roster the issues I have this season have not proven to be fixed and I still donít think they can win a SB until they are. Coaching and excessive flags . Iím not hooting and hollering because I think Dallas fixed everything in 1 game because they did not. They just beat another crappy team.

Thereís a difference between coaching up a 4th round pick who never took a snap from under center enough to make him a top 10 QB and properly preparing a entire team with a motivated sound game plan .

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Carson Wentz's 10 losses since 2018:

Led go-ahead drive in OT

2 TD's & 115.3 Rating

17-14 lead w/ 2 min left

Led game tying drive

Bad

Led game tying drive

Dropped GW TD pass

Dropped GW TD pass

D gave up 38 points

D gave up 37 points

But sure, HEíS the problem. GTFOH.
    No one is saying it his fault things just seemed smoother with Foles. Hereís Malcom Jenkins talking about how Foles changed the offense .

https://www.nj.com/eagles/2019/10/ma...son-wentz.html

Jenkins actually said Foles coming in OBVIOUSLY changed the offense A LOT . I know you guys like to think you know EVERYTHING but there it is from a actual guy on the team.

Jenkins actually said Foles coming in OBVIOUSLY changed the offense A LOT . I know you guys like to think you know EVERYTHING but there it is from a actual guy on the team.
    No one said otherwise... we always said they catered to Folesí strengths.

I think the loss of Reich is really showing.

The common denominator in 2017 was Reich. Even last year when Foles came in, itís not like the offense was booming.

We need to see an upgrade at the coaching.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Itís another odd comment coming from the Eagles lockeroom. Yesterday he put LJ on blast saying his comments should have stayed in house then today he tells the media that the offense changed a lot when Foles came in when asked about the late season succses the team had.

I said this last year Foles just seemed to be a better decision maker running the RPO and I may be wrong but it seemed like they ran it more last year . It was pretty simple hand it off or pull it back and hit AJ or ZE on the slants until it frustrated the defense so much you hit them over the top easier . It was frustrating to watch Iím pretty surprised those slants arenít more of a thing this year they made it look easy

Thereís a difference between coaching up a 4th round pick who never took a snap from under center enough to make him a top 10 QB and properly preparing a entire team with a motivated sound game plan .
    Dak is not top 10. Thats just stupid. You are entitled to stupid views, in that case pay him 40 mil or heck just give him 36 mil.

Youíre trying to hard to spin his answer in to knocking Wentz.

It seems to be his life ambition.. heís always talking about it..

Your baby can't do this

NFC East Regular Season Thread

Btw surfy surf, I know you were interested to see how rookie tackle Andre Dillard did against what you like to call ďthe NFLs best defensive endsĒ, so hereís a video breakdown .. Spoiler, he did pretty good despite most of the eagles playing like ****

https://youtu.be/U5Z2XagPTkc

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Btw surfy surf, I know you were interested to see how rookie tackle Andre Dillard did against what you like to call ďthe NFLs best defensive endsĒ, so hereís a video breakdown .. Spoiler, he did pretty good despite most of the eagles playing like ****

https://youtu.be/U5Z2XagPTkc
    He played ok after Quinn got hurt but was getting murdered before that in fact it was commented on in the game thread as it was happening and not by me

He said what he said. I donít expect you to hear what he actually said but he spoke of the change Foles brought to the offense as a positive.