Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 40 of 92 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Can we all just agree that the eagles medical staff is the worst in the division? Maybe even one of the worst in the league. I donít know what tf they are doing
    Weíre you aware they have a new medical staff this year?

Can we all just agree that the eagles medical staff is the worst in the division? Maybe even one of the worst in the league. I donít know what tf they are doing
    You can't really blame the medical staff that injuries happen. DeSean and Alshon have both been banged up over the last few years. Missing both of them at the same time AND Goedert playing injured is what sucks.

How many different excuses can we come up with for philly being 1-2 ? Can I go first ? They have no running game. Now you go

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    How many different excuses can we come up with for philly being 1-2 ? Can I go first ? They have no running game. Now you go
    We havenít played the three worst teams in the league. Your turn.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    You can't really blame the medical staff that injuries happen. DeSean and Alshon have both been banged up over the last few years. Missing both of them at the same time AND Goedert playing injured is what sucks.
    I think thereís things that the medical staff can do to help prepare players for games that would help them prevent injuries. The fact that every week 3-4 new players get hurt means thereís an issue in my opinion. Do injuries happen regardless? Sure, but do they happen this often? Rarely

Your baby can't do this

Like I said change the whole roster.. lol .. you are who u are .
    This roster for the most part won a recent Super Bowl? Weird comment. Maybe change the backup WRs? Can't usually have all-pro 4th and 5th string WRs.

No run game, WRs haven't been too good, and the o-line has been pretty average yet Wentz has been fantastic for the most part. But wait...you said Wentz couldn't/hasn't been good without those things...

Not enough all pros and draft pick hits that won a SB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

End of the day, guys have got to catch the damn ball. I get that there are a bunch of backups in, but Wentz is literally making something out of nothing out there and dropping dimes in guys hands. There's really no excuse for these guys to be dropping so many balls backups or not. Eagles have been right there at the end of every game despite constantly shooting themselves in the foot, so I guess that's the silver lining if there is on. Clean up the mistakes and hopefully get healthy and the Eagles will be fine.

Your baby can't do this

Can we get some giants fans in here? Daniel Jones looked good, without Saquon Barkley too..
    Sorry for being MIA we suck so no point in posting here but yes Danny Dimes was really good. I donít want to overreact after one game but damn lol

NFC East Regular Season Thread

Quote Originally Posted by GiantsSwaGG View Post
    Sorry for being MIA we suck so no point in posting here but yes Danny Dimes was really good. I donít want to overreact after one game but damn lol
    I feel ya man.. It does get a little boring talking just cowboys and eagles though.llullz Seems like the same stuff all the time.

But yeah it is just one game but Daniel jones did look pretty good. He did something in his first start that Eli Manning has never done in his career:

https://twitter.com/JordanRaanan/sta...666616326?s=20

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Not enough all pros and draft pick hits that won a SB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wentz was 2-7 for 7 yards on final 2 drives . One of them started around the 50 after the blocked FG. Only needed 15 yards or so for a game tying FG. Your turn .

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    No run game, WRs haven't been too good, and the o-line has been pretty average yet Wentz has been fantastic for the most part. But wait...you said Wentz couldn't/hasn't been good without those things...
    What I really said was all QB benefit and play better with a good line and strong running game. I never said Wentz needed anything.... except a heart even he acknowledged he was to be better late in games when they are behind .

Wentz was 2-7 for 7 yards on final 2 drives . One of them started around the 50 after the blocked FG. Only needed 15 yards or so for a game tying FG. Your turn .
    Itís cute that you ignore the drops.

Page 40 of 92 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast