Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 160 of 220 FirstFirst ... 60110150158159160161162170210 ... LastLast
Results 2,386 to 2,400 of 3293
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    He has now.
    Yeah I just saw that. Good to have him back. Thatís a pretty good 3rd option when healthy

Your baby can't do this

Going to have to lean on the run game again and have Wentz make a handful of plays out of nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    That hurts.lol.. Him playing at 50% basically all year was bad enough but he was still better than the rest of the guys out there. Now whoís wentz gonna throw to? I got a feeling that JJAW will get a lot of snaps this game. The coaching staff just said this week that he now knows the play book so his snap count could start going up.
    He has to with everything the coaches have been saying to explain why he has not been playing.

Stafford ruled OUT.

Congrats on 6-4, Cowboys.

Stafford ruled OUT.

Congrats on 6-4, Cowboys.
    I wouldnít bank on it lol. Cowboys have a long history of letting backup QBs tear them apart. See Matt Flynn 2013.

Or Sam Darnold 2019. He has played like **** every other game except against Dallas

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Or Sam Darnold 2019. He has played like **** every other game except against Dallas
    Sam Darnold isn't a backup QB. One instance in 2013 isn't really a long history either.

I guess it's to make up for us facing the Luke Falk led Jets.

I will say that Matt Patricia has been coming up with defensive blueprints since becoming a head coach in Detroit that are then widely copied around the league, but even if the Lions were able to hold Dallas to 14 points I don't believe their offense could score any more than that.

Sam Darnold isn't a backup QB. One instance in 2013 isn't really a long history either.

I guess it's to make up for us facing the Luke Falk led Jets.

I will say that Matt Patricia has been coming up with defensive blueprints since becoming a head coach in Detroit that are then widely copied around the league, but even if the Lions were able to hold Dallas to 14 points I don't believe their offense could score any more than that.
    I only said Darnold because he has played like a backup QB. I also only gave one example of a backup QB dominating us (Flynn), but he's not the only example. Colt McCoy is another one. I know there are others but I can't think of them off of the top of my head. Also, by long history I really mean in the Garrett years. So the last decade or so. We don't often beat teams that start their backup QB. Bridgewater didn't carve us up against the Saints, but we lost to them as well.

Overall point: I don't think the win is guaranteed this weekend. I know the Cowboys should win, but I wouldn't be shocked at all if they didn't. It's kind of a Garrett team's M.O. to play down to opponents.

Don't want tua

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    I only said Darnold because he has played like a backup QB. I also only gave one example of a backup QB dominating us (Flynn), but he's not the only example. Colt McCoy is another one. I know there are others but I can't think of them off of the top of my head. Also, by long history I really mean in the Garrett years. So the last decade or so. We don't often beat teams that start their backup QB. Bridgewater didn't carve us up against the Saints, but we lost to them as well.

Overall point: I don't think the win is guaranteed this weekend. I know the Cowboys should win, but I wouldn't be shocked at all if they didn't. It's kind of a Garrett team's M.O. to play down to opponents.
    Oh yeah, I forgot about Bridgewater. But it's not like Brees has been playing so much better since he returned.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    At one point Alex Smith was mentioned in mvp conversations. Great statistical seasons can happen to game managers if they are put in perfect situations
    McNabb was also in the MVP conversation before and Dak is WAY better than he ever was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Great defensive players*. Hopefully they never put it together lol.
    I havenít reached the end of this thread yet but you do know Surf is going to grill you for this comment right?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    McNabb was also in the MVP conversation before and Dak is WAY better than he ever was.

L to the O to the L.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    I havenít reached the end of this thread yet but you do know Surf is going to grill you for this comment right?

Why? They do have some great players on D.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Why? They do have some great players on D.
    All pro players ? Or just great??🤣🤣

Speaking of All Pro Dak about to make his first if he keeps this pace up. If the season ended today heís on it without a doubt . How bad is that gonna hurt?