Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 255 of 310 FirstFirst ... 155205245253254255256257265305 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,825 of 4640
    Just to show you how homerish the whole conversation is year in and year out Dallas started 3-5 last year then Dak went on a tear . They beat some good teams and he put up great stats . Then actually made it through a home playoff game against a tough Seattle team and beat them to . But of course no love for any of that .

Then this year Wentz wins the division after switching to a game manager role in a stripped down offense laying on very short passes and good running game .. gets to the playoffs , freaks out and dives head first for half a yard , takes himself out of the game .. Philly losses and itís .. man did you see what Wentz did this year ..lol🤢🤮

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Who did they beat?

The Dynasty.
    The defense beat the Dynasty. The Wentz led offense scored 7 points the final 3 quarters . If it wasnít for the defense you never ever ever win that game . But Philly has the #1 defense in all of football at home like I tried telling you guys before the game . You guys are yet to even mention the D . Itís Wentz time all the time ... very strange

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Just to show you how homerish the whole conversation is year in and year out Dallas started 3-5 last year then Dak went on a tear . They beat some good teams and he put up great stats . Then actually made it through a home playoff game against a tough Seattle team and beat them to . But of course no love for any of that .

Then this year Wentz wins the division after switching to a game manager role in a stripped down offense laying on very short passes and good running game .. gets to the playoffs , freaks out and dives head first for half a yard , takes himself out of the game .. Philly losses and itís .. man did you see what Wentz did this year ..lol🤢🤮
    Well at least you backtracked enough to not use the "all he does is throw screeennzzzzz" in a post. Progress I suppose.

The defense beat the Dynasty. The Wentz led offense scored 7 points the final 3 quarters . If it wasnít for the defense you never ever ever win that game . But Philly has the #1 defense in all of football at home like I tried telling you guys before the game . You guys are yet to even mention the D . Itís Wentz time all the time ... very strange
    The D did it's job, for sure, certainly helps when they show up.

Then this year Wentz wins the division after switching to a game manager role in a stripped down offense laying on very short passes and good running game .. gets to the playoffs , freaks out and dives head first for half a yard , takes himself out of the game .. Philly losses and itís .. man did you see what Wentz did this year ..lol[emoji1785][emoji2961]
    What good teams did he put up great stats against after the 3-5 start last year?

Philly wasnít that good of a team last season and he had an ok game against NO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Jason Garrett is going to be good as an OC. Prove me wrong.

#24ever

Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage View Post
    I think so too. Getting out of Jerryís shadow and only having to focus on certain things will make him more effective in my opinion

Your baby can't do this

That worries me.

The Giants are going to be tough.

His pedigree is outstanding including some time with Nick Saban if I remember right. Heís highly respected throughout the league . It more then a OC hire .. itís the expectations of grooming a young QB AND young HC . Itís kind of a smart hire all things considering .

This main thing with Garret as a OC will be can Air Coryell still work in todayís game and if not will he update his play book. Pretty sure there wasnít a whole lot of RPO last time he was calling plays . Dallas ran a 3-4 defense last time he called plays .

Prove you wrong? Exactly how could anyone do THAT before a game has even been played?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

This main thing with Garret as a OC will be can Air Coryell still work in todayís game and if not will he update his play book. Pretty sure there wasnít a whole lot of RPO last time he was calling plays . Dallas ran a 3-4 defense last time he called plays .
    You don't think it was still his offense even though someone else was calling the plays?
    Quote Originally Posted by El Patito View Post
    Wow, you just won't let this go will you? I'd be more than happy to provide the numbers again if you'd like. The fact is that Marmol in his best season, put up one of the greatest performances by a reliever in the history of baseball. Better than Rivera? Youre damn right. You can't deny this.
    Marmolololololol

What's hilarious about the Dak vs Wentz debate between Cowboys and Eagles fans is that both sides think their QB is leaps and bounds better than the other. In reality, it's extremely close and they are in the same tier (fringe top 10). They are both solid young franchise QB's, but not elite and with minimal playoff success.

I'd give the slight edge to Dak simply because he's been more durable thus far.
    Last edited by Wrigheyes4MVP; 01-21-2020 at 08:17 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Patito View Post
    Wow, you just won't let this go will you? I'd be more than happy to provide the numbers again if you'd like. The fact is that Marmol in his best season, put up one of the greatest performances by a reliever in the history of baseball. Better than Rivera? Youre damn right. You can't deny this.
    Marmolololololol

Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    You don't think it was still his offense even though someone else was calling the plays?
    No. Not last year Moore was a hybrid version of Linnehan and Boise St . Linnehan was Air Coryell until Jones demanded a more college like offense . So in a sense it was the same a couple years ago but it wasnít his offense it was Linnehans Garrets system is more along the lines of Parcells .

Whether or not the Chiefs win the Super Bowl, they will undoubtedly make Mahomes the highest paid QB as soon as possible. Like I predicted a year ago, he could very well get a contract extension before Dak.