Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 258 of 289 FirstFirst ... 158208248256257258259260268 ... LastLast
Results 3,856 to 3,870 of 4327
    Save us Carson save us ... with your 6.6 yard passes 🤣🤣🤣🤣 ... you the man

Here comes the boom ... Wentz looked like Dak did before he had good WR and was leaning on the running game and defense . Guess what you guys said about Daks play during that period . Seriously take a guess what was said 😁😂🤣... what a bunch of freaking Jambronis . Whatís good for the geese is never good for the Gander . Anyway ... open wide 💩

#6.6

#gamemanager

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Here comes the boom ... Wentz looked like Dak did before he had good WR and was leaning on the running game and defense . Guess what you guys said about Daks play during that period . Seriously take a guess what was said 😁😂🤣... what a bunch of freaking Jambronis . Whatís good for the geese is never good for the Gander . Anyway ... open wide 💩
    We all know what happened when Dak didn't have any deep threat WR, Zeke, and Tyron Smith. He was straight up garbage. Even you were wondering at that point what you maybe had in Cooper Rush. 😂😂😂

Carson had even worse of a supporting cast at the end of this season, but he dink-and-dunked the team to wins. There's no shame in winning.

#SayNoToDrugsKids

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage View Post
    Pass.
    I feel the same. I mean, thereís no denying how good he is or the impact that he has on an offense, but heís injured a lot. And heís gonna get paid like a top 3 WR

Your baby can't do this

NFC East Regular Season Thread

Spotrac says amari cooperís value is estimated at 5 years 98.5mill. Yeah, no thanks..

The eagles have shown that they donít really need a true #1 WR anyway. Give them an average to above average WR group that has speed and they will be good to go

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    We all know what happened when Dak didn't have any deep threat WR, Zeke, and Tyron Smith. He was straight up garbage. Even you were wondering at that point what you maybe had in Cooper Rush. 😂😂😂

Carson had even worse of a supporting cast at the end of this season, but he dink-and-dunked the team to wins. There's no shame in winning.
    Now there you go again . Donít you pay attention in here . Wins are strictly a team stat . Has very little to do with the QB . Thatís what everyone said regarding Dak anyway. Unless of course the rules are different depending on what QB your talking about but ... that would be prettt insane ... even though I did just prove pretty clearly thatís exactly what you guys do . 🤮😂

Eagles fans always bring Dak into the conversation. All I was saying was Wentz was not asked to do very much . Very low difficulty throws . Very low . And somehow Dak enters the topic . Different strokes for different folks I assume .

Eagles fans always bring Dak into the conversation. All I was saying was Wentz was not asked to do very much . Very low difficulty throws . Very low . And somehow Dak enters the topic . Different strokes for different folks I assume .
    No, what you said was all Wentz threw was screens. I proved is ypa was higher during the final 4 games than any other 4 game set. You doubled down including a 4 attempt game just to lower that ypa. Youíre clueless. It shows.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    No, what you said was all Wentz threw was screens. I proved is ypa was higher during the final 4 games than any other 4 game set. You doubled down including a 4 attempt game just to lower that ypa. Youíre clueless. It shows.
    Yeah he did . WR screens , TE screens , RB screens . Screens of all shapes and sizes in fact I canít remember watching too many games that a QB was asked to do less but the defense made that possible . Especially at home .

Yeah he did . WR screens , TE screens , RB screens . Screens of all shapes and sizes in fact I canít remember watching too many games that a QB was asked to do less but the defense made that possible . Especially at home .
    Nope.

Eagles fans always bring Dak into the conversation.
    I quoted you talking about Dak.

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...1#post33352851

NFC East Regular Season Thread

No. Youíre the one that keeps pushing this dak versus wentz debate over and over. I bet you couldnít even go a week without mentioning it. Itís a pointless topic amongst cowboy and eagles fans because both fan bases have a bias in their argument whether youíll admit it or not. What is more interesting is when a fan from another fan base talks about it because they usually donít have a bias.

Your baby can't do this