Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 257 of 289 FirstFirst ... 157207247255256257258259267 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,855 of 4330
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    I truly question what you guys watch or when you go rewatch something are you watching the correct game or season ? Most importantly game of the season vs Dallas Wentz throws the ball 47 time . 7 of those passes went beyond 10 yards ...😂😂😂... 7 . The rest were first read quick slants or some type of screen . Let’s look at it another way . He dropped back 40 times without throwing the ball past 10 yards .... 40 freaking times ... that’s absolutely insane . But keep watching stuff with those homer glasses on . Can I view my bank account with them on? Will they make my girlfriends *** look like Beyoncé’s ? Does my car look like a maserati when wearing them ?
    Funny how you’ve gone from “nothing but screens” and “everything behind the line of scrimmage” to now it’s “”first read slants” and “not throwing over 10 yards”.

Here’s how things work. You see, when you make incorrect statements, people will call you out for it, as what happened here. You don’t then get to go back and change your starting argument and then use what was proven to show you were wrong as proof that you weren’t.

Had you said, the eagles offense relied on a quick passing game, shorter routes (against Dallas) and mixed in a god screen game nobody, hear me out here, nobody would have denied it.

Instead, you made stupid claims like what was mentioned as well as saying it’s all he did during the playoff run, nothing but screeeenzzzzz. With that, you were proven to be pretty uninformed about the subject, per usual.

But hey, WE are the ones that don’t watch.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    One game does a trend make?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He’s not even having the same argument anymore.

I truly question what you guys watch or when you go rewatch something are you watching the correct game or season ? Most importantly game of the season vs Dallas Wentz throws the ball 47 time . 7 of those passes went beyond 10 yards ...😂😂😂... 7 . The rest were first read quick slants or some type of screen . Let’s look at it another way . He dropped back 40 times without throwing the ball past 10 yards .... 40 freaking times ... that’s absolutely insane . But keep watching stuff with those homer glasses on . Can I view my bank account with them on? Will they make my girlfriends *** look like Beyoncé’s ? Does my car look like a maserati when wearing them ?
    I guess you don't think Joe Montana is a HOF QB either eh?

5.4 ypa the final 4 games 🤣🤣.. carry them Carson you do you baby ...lmbo... but Mccown wasn’t having it he immediately went down field more in that 1 game with torn hamstring tgen Wentz did the final 4 games . That was really strange .

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Funny how you’ve gone from “nothing but screens” and “everything behind the line of scrimmage” to now it’s “”first read slants” and “not throwing over 10 yards”.

Here’s how things work. You see, when you make incorrect statements, people will call you out for it, as what happened here. You don’t then get to go back and change your starting argument and then use what was proven to show you were wrong as proof that you weren’t.

Had you said, the eagles offense relied on a quick passing game, shorter routes (against Dallas) and mixed in a god screen game nobody, hear me out here, nobody would have denied it.

Instead, you made stupid claims like what was mentioned as well as saying it’s all he did during the playoff run, nothing but screeeenzzzzz. With that, you were proven to be pretty uninformed about the subject, per usual.

But hey, WE are the ones that don’t watch.
    It was pretty obvious to me what he meant. Did you honestly think he meant literally a screen pass every time???
    Not saying I agree or disagree with him to be honest but you had to know what he meant.

Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    It was pretty obvious to me what he meant. Did you honestly think he meant literally a screen pass every time???
    Not saying I agree or disagree with him to be honest but you had to know what he meant.
    I would expect that out of 40 passes I would see more than 4-5 a game if someone said "all he did was throw screens".

Dallas was the exception, it was working, no need to change it plus he was dealing with an entirely brand new receiving core for the most part.

Philadelphia's inability to go deep wasn't an 11 thing, it was a WR personnel thing.

#DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    End of Season Stats
    .542AVG/.562OBP/.889SLG/1.451OPS/21RBIs/3Dingers(1 grand slam)
    Selected to All-Conference Team
    Selected First Team All-District Team
    Selected First Team All-Region Team
    Verbal Commitment to State Fair Community College

5.4 ypa the final 4 games 🤣🤣.. carry them Carson you do you baby ...lmbo... but Mccown wasn’t having it he immediately went down field more in that 1 game with torn hamstring tgen Wentz did the final 4 games . That was really strange .
    "Last 4 games". Are you seriously trying to use a game where he threw 4 passes? Surf, be better.

His last 4 games played he had a 7.13 YA. Funny, the game against Dallas where he threw a quadrabillion screens was the game within his last 4 where his y/A were the highest.

#DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    End of Season Stats

I really hope this article isn’t what is giving you all of your information... You can’t possibly be serious?!? This is a new low for you

Your baby can't do this

He’s not even having the same argument anymore.
    It’s surf, this happens all the time. When he gets proved wrong he tries to make it look like he was always trying to argue a different argument that is a little closer to the truth

Your baby can't do this

Free agency and the draft can’t get here fast enough

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Free agency and the draft can’t get here fast enough
    How funny would it be to get Cooper?

#DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    End of Season Stats

I wonder what his price would be, probably crazy high

Your baby can't do this

Pass.

#24ever

You people do realize a screen can be to the RB , TE or WR right ??? Well maybe not but the ball was taken out of his hands and the the team did better . Let’s put it that way for the football impaired . Bottom line is they stopped throwing the ball past the sticks ... until Mccown came in anyway . Dink and dunk dink and Dunck . Mitch Trabisky aired it out more then Wentz . So did Tannehill. So did almost every QB in football that’s worth a rats *** ... but you keep believing what you see with those eagles glasses on ... lead us Carson lead us to a 6 yard pass so I can break two tackles for a first down and you can take the credit ... lead us 😂😂😂

You guys wrote the whole team off including the defense . All year woe is me woe is me then the defense stepped up and Wentz got the credit ... you have no credibility left . Absolutely none . You can’t even evaluate your own team . And you refuse to give anyone credit besides Wentz because in a almost homosexual way you think it takes away from his greatness . But the reality is guys like Ward and Sanders made big time plays down the stretch that saved the season . That’s really what happened but you keep doing you . It’s great entertainment