Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 256 of 289 FirstFirst ... 156206246254255256257258266 ... LastLast
Results 3,826 to 3,840 of 4325
    Whether or not the Chiefs win the Super Bowl, they will undoubtedly make Mahomes the highest paid QB as soon as possible. Like I predicted a year ago, he could very well get a contract extension before Dak.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Whether or not the Chiefs win the Super Bowl, they will undoubtedly make Mahomes the highest paid QB as soon as possible. Like I predicted a year ago, he could very well get a contract extension before Dak.
    My question is whether that is good for Dak or not. Depends on what he gets, but everyone knows Mahomes is superior to Dak so Dak won't be able to set the market. If he signed before Mahomes, he probably sets the market (just the way the QB market is these days). But he definitely won't be paid more than Mahomes so if Mahomes signed for like $37M what would that mean for Dak? Probably Wentz's contract.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    My question is whether that is good for Dak or not. Depends on what he gets, but everyone knows Mahomes is superior to Dak so Dak won't be able to set the market. If he signed before Mahomes, he probably sets the market (just the way the QB market is these days). But he definitely won't be paid more than Mahomes so if Mahomes signed for like $37M what would that mean for Dak? Probably Wentz's contract.
    If dak signs first, I really donít think itíll have much impact on what mahomes does tbh because I think they probably already have a handshake agreement in place conditional on whether a QB gets close or more than what they agreed on. Mahomes is probably going to get a 200+ million dollar contract with probably around 150mill guaranteed no matter what dak signs for unless dak signs for more than that or even close to that for some reason.

If mahomes signs first then the cowboys are in trouble because I think dak will probably just say ďpay me somewhere in the middle of what Goff got and what mahomes gotĒ. If Jerry doesnít like that or thinks thatís too much then they will just franchise him in my opinion.

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    If Mahomes gets 40 million Dak might think itís easier to get 35 million.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    This might not be by coincidence. Dak probably strategized this from the start.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    What's hilarious about the Dak vs Wentz debate between Cowboys and Eagles fans is that both sides think their QB is leaps and bounds better than the other. In reality, it's extremely close and they are in the same tier (fringe top 10). They are both solid young franchise QB's, but not elite and with minimal playoff success.

I'd give the slight edge to Dak simply because he's been more durable thus far.
    Not really . I always say Wentz has elite play making ability. Dak does to he just doesnít have that elite arm . He has a great arm but not that top 5 gun . Like Wentz . To me thatís the only thing that gives Wentz the edge .

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Not really . I always say Wentz has elite play making ability. Dak does to he just doesnít have that elite arm . He has a great arm but not that top 5 gun . Like Wentz . To me thatís the only thing that gives Wentz the edge .
    Wentz didnít have his team quit on him.

Also, he stole the clutch factor.

What do you cowboy fans think about Byron Jones? Does he deserve to get top CB type money? I feel like heís a very good cornerback but probably not worth what heís about to be paid

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Wentz didnít have his team quit on him.

Also, he stole the clutch factor.
    I am so beyond confused anymore on what surfs take on Wentz is.

He has elite play making ability with a great arm but heís worse than Dak? If he ranks Dak high is Wentz right there with Dak but just below him?

When do you factor in the team around each player and continuity?

If Wentz is all a dink and dunker how does he have elite play making ability and a great arm?

So many questions!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    I am so beyond confused anymore on what surfs take on Wentz is.

He has elite play making ability with a great arm but heís worse than Dak? If he ranks Dak high is Wentz right there with Dak but just below him?

When do you factor in the team around each player and continuity?

If Wentz is all a dink and dunker how does he have elite play making ability and a great arm?

So many questions!

Surf thinks wentz is better but thinks dak is the better QB.

Btw I went through those last 4 games, only a crackhead would think that wentz was only throwing screen passes and was dinking and dunking.

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Surf thinks wentz is better but thinks dak is the better QB.

Btw I went through those last 4 games, only a crackhead would think that wentz was only throwing screen passes and was dinking and dunking.
    I already murdered that awful take.

NFC East Regular Season Thread

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I already murdered that awful take.
    I know. I was trying to see what surf was getting at though and see if it was just a massive overreaction or if it was just completely wrong and he was just blowing steam outta his ***. Only thing I could somewhat see is against Washington wentz threw like 5 or 6 screen passes out of the 43 passes but the other games really he had like 2 or 3 all game.

Your baby can't do this

I truly question what you guys watch or when you go rewatch something are you watching the correct game or season ? Most importantly game of the season vs Dallas Wentz throws the ball 47 time . 7 of those passes went beyond 10 yards ...😂😂😂... 7 . The rest were first read quick slants or some type of screen . Letís look at it another way . He dropped back 40 times without throwing the ball past 10 yards .... 40 freaking times ... thatís absolutely insane . But keep watching stuff with those homer glasses on . Can I view my bank account with them on? Will they make my girlfriends *** look like Beyoncťís ? Does my car look like a maserati when wearing them ?

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    I truly question what you guys watch or when you go rewatch something are you watching the correct game or season ? Most importantly game of the season vs Dallas Wentz throws the ball 47 time . 7 of those passes went beyond 10 yards ...[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]... 7 . The rest were first read quick slants or some type of screen . Letís look at it another way . He dropped back 40 times without throwing the ball past 10 yards .... 40 freaking times ... thatís absolutely insane . But keep watching stuff with those homer glasses on . Can I view my bank account with them on? Will they make my girlfriends *** look like Beyoncťís ? Does my car look like a maserati when wearing them ?
    One game does a trend make?

Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.