Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    'cause ppl keep calling it a dropped pick....it never was one
    The fact that people are even debating it is insane

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    The fact that people are even debating it is insane
    Consider the only two sources.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    As an Executive Director for an agency that provides supports for individuals with disabilities I hope he gets hit by a bus. Dumb ****er.
    It just p's me off to no end the hypocrisy of some......if someone else says a word THEY don't like, they cry loudly about how horrible it was...but if they use a word OTHERS don't like, 'it's our culture'...yeah, well so was not allowing women to vote and putting mentally ill people in deep dark places...we evolve, give that a try.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Janoris Jenkins just joined my 'You're an ignorant ***' list

'It's just a hood thing' .....yeah, well there's a few names I could call your dumb *** that are just a reasonable human thing.
    I had to google this because I didnít know what you were talking about.

His response was ďitís something I say in the hood with my homiesĒ well heís not in the hood with his homies.. Itís disrespectful to say it in the first place because itís offensive but as a NFL player that has a huge audience, he should be rising above that. His apology also was definitely insincere.

Your baby can't do this

True

Your baby can't do this

The television and who else??

It just p's me off to no end the hypocrisy of some......if someone else says a word THEY don't like, they cry loudly about how horrible it was...but if they use a word OTHERS don't like, 'it's our culture'...yeah, well so was not allowing women to vote and putting mentally ill people in deep dark places...we evolve, give that a try.
    I just think professional athletes in general have a huge responsibility that most of them donít realize. They have a ginormous following so they really can make a change for the better if they put in the effort. A lot of these guys donít try. I love hearing stories about professional athletes working in their communities and setting a good example and genuinely trying to make the world a better place. Take lebron for example, Iíve never really been much of a fan of his but man heís put millions of his own dollars to build good schools in Cleveland. Thatís awesome. Then thereís guys like Jenkins that get triggered by random twitter comments from people he doesnít know..

Your baby can't do this

NFC East Regular Season Thread

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    The television and who else??
    Your left eye and your right eye

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    I just think professional athletes in general have a huge responsibility that most of them donít realize. They have a ginormous following so they really can make a change for the better if they put in the effort. A lot of these guys donít try. I love hearing stories about professional athletes working in their communities and setting a good example and genuinely trying to make the world a better place. Take lebron for example, Iíve never really been much of a fan of his but man heís put millions of his own dollars to build good schools in Cleveland. Thatís awesome. Then thereís guys like Jenkins that get triggered by random twitter comments from people he doesnít know..
    Professional athlete or not, there are just things you do not say these days. To use that word as he did is FAR more hurtful to those with intellectual disabilities than the N word is to him.....then to follow that with even MORE ignorance by defending what he said makes me think HE is mentally challenged.

Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    so I'm pretty sure I saw somewhere that you guys are about a lock for worst division record in nfl history
    No, the NFC East can only tie it.

There are two out-of-division games left.

Professional athlete or not, there are just things you do not say these days. To use that word as he did is FAR more hurtful to those with intellectual disabilities than the N word is to him.....then to follow that with even MORE ignorance by defending what he said makes me think HE is mentally challenged.
    What do you even wish to accomplish with this comment... comparing the n-word and the r-word?

Besides, calling someone mentally challenged as an insult isn't that much off from calling someone the r-word.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    What do you even wish to accomplish with this comment... comparing the n-word and the r-word?

Besides, calling someone mentally challenged as an insult isn't that much off from calling someone the r-word.
    well gee, maybe that will tell you how much that bull **** pisses me off
    I also didn't tweet my comments out to a national audience.

Comparing the two words? That wasn't a comparison, it was an additional impression of just how hurtful the word he uses can be.

I didn't call him mentally challenged, I suggested his actions suggest he has an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    No, the NFC East can only tie it.

There are two out-of-division games left.
    I think he was meaning the division overall...not just the winner- currently 17 total wins

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    I guess I was curious about how many trips just from an efficiency of scoring TDs vs FGs but not to discount the really good numbers in the red zone.

That also means probably most of his TD passes are in the red zone, right? I wonder what the typical % of TD passes are thrown from inside/outside the redzone. I won't look it up right now, but maybe someone knows
    TD passes so far this season...

21-99 yards: 212
    1-20 yards: 441

So a ratio of about 1:2.

Wentz TD passes this year...
    21-99 yards: 5
    1-20 yards: 17

1:3.4

It's probably even more of difference 1-10 yards, but PFR game player finder is bugging out on me.