Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 200 of 313 FirstFirst ... 100150190198199200201202210250300 ... LastLast
Results 2,986 to 3,000 of 4682
    Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage View Post
    Would like to know a Cowboys scenario for the following players/people if they somehow miss the playoffs. Cowboys fans, feel free to respond:

Dak - Will he get paid what he wants? Will he walk?
    Zeke - Do you trade him?
    Amari - Does he get paid? Very injury prone.
    Byron Jones - Wants to get paid but hasn't been as good this year
    Jason Garrett - Fired right?
    Kellen Moore/Kris Richard - New regime, new coordinators? Head coach in waiting?

I'm sure I'm missing more. But I'm wanting to know what you guys are thinking right now. Seems like a crazy off season looming in Dallas if things go left.
    Dak eventually gets paid.
    Cooper gets franchised.
    Wouldnít mind if we got great value for Zeke but highly doubt he moves.
    Byron Jones is gone due to money.
    Garrett obviously gone.
    Hard to know about the coordinators without knowing who the coach will be.

Richard has apparently been under fire for the defensive play calling which may explain why Garret wasnít fired because who else could be the interim coach ?

When are we gonna start the 2020 nfc East draft thread

Your baby can't do this

Our team is literally the weirdest team in the league. We def need some major changes. Anyone from the superbowl team should be released. Losing to Miami is hilarious.

The cowboys can now lose to the bears and rams and still control their own destiny by winning the last two games.
    And Iím not excited. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    The cowboys can now lose to the bears and rams and still control their own destiny by winning the last two games.
    And Iím not excited. Lol
    What a ********.

Quote Originally Posted by Shkelqim View Post
    Anyone from the superbowl team should be released.
    What?

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    What?
    If they got a ring on that finger, cut em

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    If they got a ring on that finger, cut em
    Yup. Keep Wentz and rebuild. Get rid of Jeffery/Agholor/Ertz

Get rid of everyone who plays when they feel like it. We need team players and not once in the blue moon players.

Props to NoFunLeague

Get rid of everyone who plays when they feel like it. We need team players and not once in the blue moon players.
    I wasnít being serious.lol

I do think they probably need to completely revamp the WR and CB positions but it will be hard with the contracts of alshon Jeffery and desean jackson. The OL, DL, and S positions are good for now but all need to get younger for the future. QB, TE, and RB are fine for now. LB is meh just because Schwartz doesnít give a lot of attention to the position and prefers adding a 5th player in the secondary over a 3rd linebacker. Speaking of Schwartz, I say keep him but I wouldnít be terribly sad to see him replaced. Fire mike groh, no doubt about it. That shoulda been done last year.

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    Dallas has the best offense in football but no wins against a team with a winning record. They beat teams by gun slinging due to their terrible defense. They've lost due to terrible coaching decisions and Garrett is poised to lose the locker room this week

Eagles have 2 quality wins (Bills, Packers) but won each with more yards rushing than passing. The key to their success is limiting Wentz to a game manager role and having their otherwise poorly rated defense get a lucky turnover or two.

The Eagles have the softest remaining schedule in the league and seem poised to overcome the 4-0 division score by the Cowboys to win the right to get blown out the first week of the playoffs in the wildcard round.
    Pretty much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ertz would be more than welcome in Dallas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I donít even have the stomach to process the rest of the season and all the scenarios. If the Cowboys problem isnít coaching then Iím not smart enough to figure it out . I bet itís not easy to find a top 3 offense with even a average defense that plays as poorly as Dallas . And if it is coaching itís not going to be fixed this year . Itís like a train wreck . I donít want to see it but I canít look away .

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    I donít even have the stomach to process the rest of the season and all the scenarios. If the Cowboys problem isnít coaching then Iím not smart enough to figure it out . I bet itís not easy to find a top 3 offense with even a average defense that plays as poorly as Dallas . And if it is coaching itís not going to be fixed this year . Itís like a train wreck . I donít want to see it but I canít look away .
    Football is dumb.

It's like 90% coaching IMO. When you have a team that is widely viewed as full of talent at most positions then you've gotta look at coaching. The defense becomes predictable when they blitz Smith (Allen went right behind the blitz to his slot WR for instance as soon as he saw it).

But, yeah, coaching is our biggest issue. We should be 8-4 at least right now. We haven't had major injuries like the Eagles have so there isn't much of an excuse there. We've had some, but it's not been anything major.

You can see the coaching issues just by looking at the last game and seeing the decisions that were made by Garrett. Cowboys have the ball on their second drive around the Bills' 40 yard line. Incomplete pass on 3rd and 5 and they decide to punt on 4th and 5. (BTW, it was rated in the 89th percentile of cowardly punts this year). On the Cowboys next drive they get to 4th and 1 but on their own 19 yard line. Garrett decides to go for it. The Cowboys converted but it was a very risky decision.

In short: Garrett punts when he has the game under control on the Bills' side of the field but decides to go for it on 4th down at his own 19 yard line. That's not smart game management.