Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 87 of 313 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997137187 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 4682
    Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    This is what I said:

"I think it's going to be a down year for the NFC East as a whole. I think the Eagles win the division at 9-7, the Cowboys go 8-8 and Garrett finally gets fired. The Giants come in at third place at 7-9, and the Redskins bring up the rear at 4-12."
    I have to admit, as of right now your prediction is looking pretty spot on. I said before, itís a long season. A lot can change between now and the end of the season. The Cowboys started last season 3-5 and ended up winning the division. Either the Cowboys or the Eagles have chance to do that this year. Letís see where these teams are at Thanksgiving. By then we should have a big enough sample size to get an accurate judge of who they are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Vishkar View Post
    Eagles losing to the Vikings is indeed bad news but to eagles fans out there im sure theyíre happy at least when cowboys surprisingly lost to the new york jets. Hope the Eagles win next weekend.
    As a Cowboys fan, I always want them to win. IF they do lose to the Eagles though I believe there is a chance that Jerry makes a move and fire the Ginger.

Wow! How tf did Dallas lose to the jets!

Your baby can't do this

Dwayne Haskins autographed football giveaway
    Thought this was worth passing along as Haskins is our future. I saw that BetMaps was running a giveaway and one of the prizes was a Haskins signed football. Here is a link to the giveaway page if interested:
    https://betmaps.com/betmaps-kickoff-giveaway.html

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    I donít care what anyone says I got Dallas and Philly 1and 2 in the nfc
    at what?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    at what?
    Yeah thatís crazy talk.. Neither the cowboys nor the eagles have shown that they are one of the top teams in the NFC.

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Wow! How tf did Dallas lose to the jets!
    Freaking Sam Darnold! Idk what the deal is with our defense. I understand our offense struggling without Cooper and Cobb and also Tyron Smith abs Laíel Collins. Jets have a good defense and missing really good players will make it hard to score. The defense has no excuse though. They simply played terribly.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Freaking Sam Darnold! Idk what the deal is with our defense. I understand our offense struggling without Cooper and Cobb and also Tyron Smith abs Laíel Collins. Jets have a good defense and missing really good players will make it hard to score. The defense has no excuse though. They simply played terribly.
    Darnold is ****ing good. That Jets team probably would have a winning record if he didn't get mono.

I mean... Dallas should still beat them, but Darnold makes a big difference.

The Jets defense is good too. Their record is not indicative of the talent on their team. Last week was just them conceding to the Eagles.

I really want Wentz to make the playoffs, but I also want wholesale changes to this Eagles team. Coaching staff especially. Something is not clicking with the players. So many penalties.

Speaking of penalties, my god the end of that Jets and Cowboys game was just ridiculous. 6 straight flags?

#24ever

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    at what?
    Talent wise

I am surprised Garret wasnít fired. Make Richard interim coach and get it over with I canít watch anymore of this.

gotta love 'referential' treatment

Itís sucks both teams lost. This week is our playoff matchup

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Darnold is ****ing good. That Jets team probably would have a winning record if he didn't get mono.

I mean... Dallas should still beat them, but Darnold makes a big difference.
    Yeah that was my thought going into the game too. I knew it wouldn't be a cake walk with Darnold back because he makes them a lot better offensively (not hard to when they were starting Falk before lol). But still, Dallas has more talent and should have won the game, even with injuries. That's three bad showings in a row.

And to your earlier posts I didn't see til now, you seem to be spot on right now. I agree with BDawk that the division winner still has 10 wins, but I thought the Cowboys and the Eagles had two of the top 4 teams in the NFC coming into the year. So far, that couldn't be more wrong.

Ugh. Dougie P said Eagles weíre winning in Dallas.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.