Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 80 of 313 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290130180 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 4682

NFC East Regular Season Thread

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    In case no one noticed the refs are making a stand to get rid of the PI challenge. They are basically saying we will determine what PI is and we donít care if you challenge it or not .
    I agree. I think PIs will really only be overturned if itís extremely obvious in a crucial situation.. Exactly like the saints/rams situation

Your baby can't do this

In case no one noticed the refs are making a stand to get rid of the PI challenge. They are basically saying we will determine what PI is and we donít care if you challenge it or not .
    Thatís fair tho. I think they put it in place just to not miss a huge a blatant call.

Props to NoFunLeague

NFC East Regular Season Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Shkelqim View Post
    Thatís fair tho. I think they put it in place just to not miss a huge a blatant call.
    Exactly. Coaches are trying to abuse it by challenging questionable PIs when really only the obvious ones will be overturned in my opinion

Your baby can't do this

Completely agreed.

Cowboys vs Eagles game in two week has so much hype building up with the Eagles winning the last two and the cowboys dropping two str8 games. Both teams need a win- itíll feel like a playoff game especially if either team loses this week.

They were just saying the same thing on espn jack delreo used the word protest regarding the refs not overturning anything

Cowboys vs Eagles game in two week has so much hype building up with the Eagles winning the last two and the cowboys dropping two str8 games. Both teams need a win- itíll feel like a playoff game especially if either team loses this week.
    Yup. Thatís why beating Green Bay was so huge earlier in the year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yankees, Eagles, Sixers, NYRangers

Lol I hate you for typing straight the way you did.

Yup. I doubt we see more than a handful (even if that many) PIs overturned this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    I agree. I think PIs will really only be overturned if itís extremely obvious in a crucial situation.. Exactly like the saints/rams situation
    and yet they still decided to ADD an OFFENSIVE PI that wasn't called while reviewing a scoring play, taking a TD off the board for the Vikings against the Packers in a close game
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

From PFF.... hahaha ... yeah Kelce looked great sailing that ball past Wentz ..lol..

What a great play by Wentz though to pick the ball up and get rid of it without grounding . Thatís all pro. Not analytical all pro like PFF but physically all pro as in the way men evaluate football and thatís with their 👀
    PFF would actually rate that play very positively for Wentz. But it's yet another incompletion on the stat sheet for a QB who's struggling to complete 60% of his passes.

The GL is not the end zone .
    Yeah, it is. Ball's only got to break the plane.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    The 8% of his passes dropped is wild. I was certain that dropped passes weren't to blame for a lower completion percentage since they make up such a small amount but if that's an accurate number then I'm wrong. That's almost the difference from 60% to 70% completion percentage.
    PFF counts dropped passes as completions for all QBs, so it wouldn't be as big of a difference to the average, but still likely a 5% difference.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    The drops were at the end of the ****ing game. Jesus Christ surf.
    Unlike the Jackie Smith drop, which was in the 3rd quarter and the Cowboys kicked a FG instead of the TD, but still lost 31-35. So at best if that drop was a catch the game would have gone to overtime. And the Cowboys needed a TD, onside kick recovery, TD late in the game to even make the game that close.

Far from a game-deciding drop in the final seconds of the game.

He fell to the ground away from the end zone and landed on the defender so no not in any way shape or form is that a TD even if he caught it. Absolutely no way in the world.
    Eagles were 10/10 scoring TDs their last 10 trips in the red zone. Iíd say there is a high probability if he falls short of the goal line of getting the TD.