Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 220 of 249 FirstFirst ... 120170210218219220221222230 ... LastLast
Results 3,286 to 3,300 of 3735
  1. #3286
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    15,627
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Whatís a row home?
    They kind of look like townhouses as far as being connected to each other . I imagine thatís where the idea from townhouses came from . Most inner city type of think I suppose .

  2. #3287
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    15,627
    I didnít catch any of this who said it? Iím very proud of my ď manners ď especially since I never took ď manners ď at Harvard or Yale .

  3. #3288
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    10,311
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    I didnít catch any of this who said it? Iím very proud of my ď manners ď especially since I never took ď manners ď at Harvard or Yale .
    If they taught manners at Harvard, Facebook wouldn't exist
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  4. #3289
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    10,311
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Whatís a row home?
    dude, there's row homes in St Louis...thought that's where you were
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  5. #3290
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    85,190
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    dude, there's row homes in St Louis...thought that's where you were
    I live half way between STL and KC.

  6. #3291
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    15,627
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    If they taught manners at Harvard, Facebook wouldn't exist
    Lmao...true .

  7. #3292
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    15,627
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I live half way between STL and KC.
    You must have some good steak houses around there . A lot of good east coast places get their meat from KC

  8. #3293
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    85,190
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    You must have some good steak houses around there . A lot of good east coast places get their meat from KC
    Thereís a few good ones.

  9. #3294
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    15,627
    Dallas working out new kickers again..lol.. how bad must those guys be for them to second guess releasing Maher. Because he can hit 60 yarders once in a while ? How can he hit these long FG yet canít get the ball anywhere near the end zone on kickoffs?

  10. #3295
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    12,920
    Working out kickers but still no Matt Bryant. I don't understand that. Kai Forbath and some dude who kicked at Washington who was terrible there. Doesn't seem like they're serious about moving on from Maher. What a joke. Sign the best kicker available: Matt Bryant.

  11. #3296
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    15,627
    Jayson Garrett the GM?


    You heard it hear first . That would be a slick move by somebody. Your getting a touch of Will Mclay with him and a lot of drafting experience. Actually Dallas should do it but Mclay is the closest thing Dallas will ever get to a GM.

  12. #3297
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    33,937
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Jayson Garrett the GM?


    You heard it hear first . That would be a slick move by somebody. Your getting a touch of Will Mclay with him and a lot of drafting experience. Actually Dallas should do it but Mclay is the closest thing Dallas will ever get to a GM.
    Jerry Jones is the closest thing Dallas will ever have to a gm

    Your baby can't do this

  13. #3298
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    12,920
    Still hinges on week 16. Eli almost did it for us but looks like it the Cowboys want to make the playoffs theyíll have to do it themselves lol

  14. #3299
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    12,920
    First line of article from The Athletic on Cowboys/Eagles:

    Every week when the Cowboys play, Eagles fans convince themselves they can win the division. Every week when the Eagles play, Cowboys fans convince themselves they can win the division.

  15. #3300
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    85,190
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    First line of article from The Athletic on Cowboys/Eagles:

    Every week when the Cowboys play, Eagles fans convince themselves they can win the division. Every week when the Eagles play, Cowboys fans convince themselves they can win the division.
    I fully expect to get beat by Dallas. I'm not sure we have the receivers to make it a game.

    #DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    End of Season Stats
    .542AVG/.562OBP/.889SLG/1.451OPS/21RBIs/3Dingers(1 grand slam)
    Selected to All-Conference Team
    Selected First Team All-District Team
    Selected First Team All-Region Team
    Verbal Commitment to State Fair Community College

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •