Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 87 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    The Giants might legit be the worst team in the NFC. I'd gladly take my chances with Buffalo.

Quote Originally Posted by CasperX22 View Post
    The Giants might legit be the worst team in the NFC. I'd gladly take my chances with Buffalo.
    Same, I think the Giants are worse than the Redskins. Barkley is the only saving grace for that team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by zarat View Post
    Rams sign Goff to a record breaking contract. I think that mistake was as huge as the contract itself.
    Agreed.. I think Goff is hella overrated.. believe it or not Iíd rather have dak

Your baby can't do this

Since 2016, including the playoffs, the Eagles have allowed the fewest points per game at home.

http://pfref.com/tiny/pRR8k

Quote Originally Posted by CasperX22 View Post
    They're not a 3-4 win team. The offense is really bad yes. Might be the worst offense in the NFL with Keenum at QB, no Trent Williams, and now no Guice. Their defense especially up front is actually pretty good though. They will get exposed at times though like in the 2nd half bc of the offense constantly going 3 n out. Talent wise they aren't more than a 6 win team, but far from the least talent roster in the league. Probably not even the least talented within the division.
    Keep trying to pump up the win... The redskins are horrible dude.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Agreed.. I think Goff is hella overrated.. believe it or not Iíd rather have dak
    An Eagles fan believing Goff to be overrated? Shocking!

Quote Originally Posted by Andrei00 View Post
    An Eagles fan believing Goff to be overrated? Shocking!
    What does being an eagles fan have to do with it? Heís not in the same division.. Iím not sure what you are getting at. Goff needs Mcvay to read the defense for him and tells him instructions into his helmet before every play. A quarterback that needs that is overrated in my opinion, it doesnít matter what team you play for. God forbid the connection between headsets goes out, thatíd be a tragedy!

Your baby can't do this

I just saw Philly is 31st in passing yards allowed per game since the start of last season and Atlanta is 5th in passing yards per game. Could be a good over bet.

Iím beginning to have some concerns on the Dallas D line . Hopefully Hill is what Marinelli thinks he is . Plus Quinn comes back next week but they need more push . Lawrence only played half the defensive snaps but still . Gotta be better

Quote Originally Posted by mnatiq View Post
    Geno Smith also once had a perfect QB rating in a game. So did Mcnabb, Foles, Alex Smith and others. Qb Ratings are useless.
    True, ultimately it comes down to wins. Personally I could care less about QBR or QB ratings, I just want the team to win. So far they have done well with Dak as the QB, not great just well. This season will say a lot about where Dak is in his development.

Quote Originally Posted by zookman65 View Post
    Ya Dak did a good job hitting guys in stride but more over Kellen Moore did a good job of scheming guys wide open. Dak also was 5 of 6 on passes that travel more than 20 yards in air so to imply that it was all dump downs or so is misleading and a misrepresentation of the actual game
    The WRís also had 3 drops that likely would have pushed Dak over 500 yards for the game.

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    I just saw Philly is 31st in passing yards allowed per game since the start of last season and Atlanta is 5th in passing yards per game. Could be a good over bet.
    Seems like eagles fans have mentioned this like a million times. The secondary is really bad, especially with all the injuries.. You always seemed to disregard it though for some reason, glad to see now you are coming back to reality.

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Seems like eagles fans have mentioned this like a million times. The secondary is really bad, especially with all the injuries.. You always seemed to disregard it though for some reason, glad to see now you are coming back to reality.
    Whatever the case is itís been a full year . Iím just saying the matchup may produce a lot of points . But itís a bit surprising Howie hasnít made a big play for a CB especially with all the injuries. Seems like Philly generates a lot of pressure which normally helps a sub par defensive back field which may be where heís hanging his hat but look for a trade or 2 from them . D line and d back . Iíd bet good money on it if I could

Quote Originally Posted by MarkieMark48 View Post
    Keep trying to pump up the win... The redskins are horrible dude.
    I'm not trying to pump anything up. The Redskins are not a good team, but they are far from being the dumpster fire you claim them to be. Not really sure how you come to the conclusion I'm trying to pump up the win while also acknowledging Keenum may be the worst starting QB in the NFL and the Redskins offense is terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    If that's all you need to get the over, I bet you lose a lot of money.

Page 11 of 87 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast