Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 94 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkieMark48 View Post
    I'm not disputing any of that, just saying not every team philly plays this year will have the huge talent gap they had over the skins.
    we are all well aware of that. Skins were the perfect tuneup team to open with.

Is this going to go on all year ? Can we talk WR or defense or O line? Anything but this . Cowboy fans have said from day 1 both QB are very good . Everyone else .. not so much so letís just say after 1 week we are right youís are wrong.

we werent talking about the QBs...

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I liked what I saw from the Redskins to be honest. The D certainly isn't terrible and while Davis is aging, Reed should help them if he can ever stay on the field. They also had some pretty good looking WR's.
    lol Im sure you did, as a fan of a team in the same division you would love to play that exact team 2 times a year for the foreseeable future.

Talent-wise the skins are a 3-4 win team. But they will find a way to win 6/7 games and pick in the low-to-mid teens in the draft
    YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

2017 PSD Fantasy Nascar Champion

Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    we are all well aware of that. Skins were the perfect tuneup team to open with.
    YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

2017 PSD Fantasy Nascar Champion

Llullz.. He thinks other people talk about it more than he does when in fact heís the one that brings it up all the time and even brings it into other threads. Dak versus Carson!!!!!

Your baby can't do this

NFC East Regular Season Thread

I think the redskins have an underrated defense actually but yeah they probably wonít put up a lot of points on offense. Probably a 6-7 win team

Your baby can't do this

Giants should win this weekend too, I think. Bills beat the Jets, but I think the Giants offense played quite well last week and if Eli can replicate that and they rely on Barkley even more, they should beat the Bills.

Rams sign Goff to a record breaking contract. I think that mistake was as huge as the contract itself.
    Tutuapp 9apps Showbox
    Last edited by zarat; 09-14-2019 at 12:04 PM.

You guys have been comparing them pretty much pass for pass . Dak was 2 inches off Wentz was not .. stuff like that . Maybe not you I donít remember but you guys certainly..lol... you guys continue to ignore the admiration most cowboy fans in this thread have for the arm talent of Wentz. Itís incredible

i dont know why you are still rambling about it, actually. i just told you there was no Wentz vs Dak discussion going on. You keep trying to ignite it for some reason. the last few pages were focused mostly on the teams performances and what not.

i dont know why you are still rambling about it, actually. i just told you there was no Wentz vs Dak discussion going on. You keep trying to ignite it for some reason. the last few pages were focused mostly on the teams performances and what not.
    I try to ignite it? My name has been brought up regarding the 2 players when I wasnít even commenting

Quote Originally Posted by MarkieMark48 View Post
    lol Im sure you did, as a fan of a team in the same division you would love to play that exact team 2 times a year for the foreseeable future.

Talent-wise the skins are a 3-4 win team. But they will find a way to win 6/7 games and pick in the low-to-mid teens in the draft
    They're not a 3-4 win team. The offense is really bad yes. Might be the worst offense in the NFL with Keenum at QB, no Trent Williams, and now no Guice. Their defense especially up front is actually pretty good though. They will get exposed at times though like in the 2nd half bc of the offense constantly going 3 n out. Talent wise they aren't more than a 6 win team, but far from the least talent roster in the league. Probably not even the least talented within the division.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Giants should win this weekend too, I think. Bills beat the Jets, but I think the Giants offense played quite well last week and if Eli can replicate that and they rely on Barkley even more, they should beat the Bills.
    I doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by CasperX22 View Post
    I doubt it.
    Iíve got Giants.

Page 10 of 94 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast