Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 247 of 289 FirstFirst ... 147197237245246247248249257 ... LastLast
Results 3,691 to 3,705 of 4330
  1. #3691
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    85,607
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    As an Eagles fan does it upset you that itís ALWAYS something with Wentz? That would infuriate me. At the end of Romoís career when he was getting hurt every year, it would drive me nuts.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Well itís not ALWAYS something, that part is overblown. Regardless of those who feel it is, Wentz needs to be on the field. If we were talking about soft muscle issues or repetitive injuries, sure, not gonna knock a guy over some crappy luck though.

  2. #3692
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    34,160
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    As an Eagles fan does it upset you that itís ALWAYS something with Wentz? That would infuriate me. At the end of Romoís career when he was getting hurt every year, it would drive me nuts.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It doesnít bother me because I understand the context of the injuries. Romo kept having the same injuries over and over, wentz has not.

    Your baby can't do this

  3. #3693
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    40,259
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    It doesnít bother me because I understand the context of the injuries. Romo kept having the same injuries over and over, wentz has not.
    Yup this.

    I mean it obviously sucks that heís gotten hurt and weíd all be lying if we didnít cringe every time he got hit or runs but these have all been unrelated, non chronic injuries.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  4. #3694
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    40,259
    Also welcome back surf


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  5. #3695
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    34,160
    Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Yup this.

    I mean it obviously sucks that heís gotten hurt and weíd all be lying if we didnít cringe every time he got hit or runs but these have all been unrelated, non chronic injuries.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Agreed. Itís hard to argue against the thought that wentz injuries wouldnít happen to anybody else in the same situation. Romo on the other hand had pre-existing injuries so if he got hit a certain way he was more likely to get hurt, not the same at all.

    Your baby can't do this

  6. #3696
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    3,050
    Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Yup this.

    I mean it obviously sucks that heís gotten hurt and weíd all be lying if we didnít cringe every time he got hit or runs but these have all been unrelated, non chronic injuries.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Itís not overblown at all though. Three years in a row that he canít take the last snap and finish the season is concerning. Sometimes we make our own luck by the way we play.

  7. #3697
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,837
    Welcome back Surf.

    Also, **** outta here Surf.

    #24ever

  8. #3698
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,837
    Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    Itís not overblown at all though. Three years in a row that he canít take the last snap and finish the season is concerning. Sometimes we make our own luck by the way we play.
    The third year is a ****ing concussion. What don't y'all understand about context? If it was a knee or back, sure. A ****ing concussion? If this were 2004 he would have played lol.

    #24ever

  9. #3699
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    85,607
    Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    Itís not overblown at all though. Three years in a row that he canít take the last snap and finish the season is concerning. Sometimes we make our own luck by the way we play.
    Goal post.

    Let's grab it and move it over here.

    There we go.

    #DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    End of Season Stats
    .542AVG/.562OBP/.889SLG/1.451OPS/21RBIs/3Dingers(1 grand slam)
    Selected to All-Conference Team
    Selected First Team All-District Team
    Selected First Team All-Region Team
    Verbal Commitment to State Fair Community College

  10. #3700
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    3,050
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Goal post.

    Let's grab it and move it over here.

    There we go.
    Literally nothing has changed. Lol

  11. #3701
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    85,607
    Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    Literally nothing has changed. Lol
    If you donít have enough critical thinking skills to establish a difference in an injury and a concussion, well, Godspeed my friend.

  12. #3702
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    40,259
    Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    Itís not overblown at all though. Three years in a row that he canít take the last snap and finish the season is concerning. Sometimes we make our own luck by the way we play.
    I totally said overblown...

    I just said thereís a difference between a chronic injury and injuries Wentz has taken.

    He does need better awareness though, however, heís not gotten hurt on plays heís made like the Clowney one. Clowney doesnít helmet to helmet and he finishes that game.

    The Rams season ender, different story as that was him going for the score and a clean tackle.

    QBs have also gotten injured standing in the pocket too...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  13. #3703
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    40,259
    Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage View Post
    The third year is a ****ing concussion. What don't y'all understand about context? If it was a knee or back, sure. A ****ing concussion? If this were 2004 he would have played lol.
    Exactly. This is Bradford with his knees or Romo with his back over and over.

    This has been three separate injuries.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  14. #3704
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    15,966
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    It doesnít bother me because I understand the context of the injuries. Romo kept having the same injuries over and over, wentz has not.
    Lol.. Wentz just finished his fourth season . What your not seeing is itís the same injuries Romo got LATER in his career . Collarbone and back . They donít heal it doesnít matter who you are . Now add in concussion which have been repetitive with some players after a severe one and you have a amazing talent thatís a complete time bomb as far as injuries. Just like Romo .

  15. #3705
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    85,607
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Lol.. Wentz just finished his fourth season . What your not seeing is itís the same injuries Romo got LATER in his career . Collarbone and back . They donít heal it doesnít matter who you are . Now add in concussion which have been repetitive with some players after a severe one and you have a amazing talent thatís a complete time bomb as far as injuries. Just like Romo .
    If by "just like", you mean, "nothing like", then sure.

    #DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    End of Season Stats
    .542AVG/.562OBP/.889SLG/1.451OPS/21RBIs/3Dingers(1 grand slam)
    Selected to All-Conference Team
    Selected First Team All-District Team
    Selected First Team All-Region Team
    Verbal Commitment to State Fair Community College

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •