Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 241 of 289 FirstFirst ... 141191231239240241242243251 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,615 of 4330
  1. #3601
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    34,160
    Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    Think he was referring to
    2017
    2018
    2019
    Pretty dumb. But hey if that’s what cowboys fans have to hold on to then so be it

    Your baby can't do this

  2. #3602
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    85,607
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    What we do know about Wentz is that he has yet to complete his 1st playoff game. Facts are facts.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Keep moving your argument lol.

    It used to be Wentz can’t play 16, even though he already had.

    Then it was Wentz can’t get his team to the playoffs, even though he had.

    Then Wentz has never played in playoffs, now he did.

    Now it’s another argument.

    Wentz has a ring, fact.

  3. #3603
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    85,607
    Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    Think he was referring to
    2017
    2018
    2019
    Well, without Wentz, 2017 doesn’t happen so...

  4. #3604
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    85,607
    Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    Think he was referring to
    2017
    2018
    2019
    18 he was sat down, could have played.
    19 ended on a dirty hit
    All in all, the injury thing is overblown

  5. #3605
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    34,160
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    18 he was sat down, could have played.
    19 ended on a dirty hit
    All in all, the injury thing is overblown
    And 2017 a linebacker put his helmet directly into wentz knee.. Anybody would have sustained that same injury

    Your baby can't do this

  6. #3606
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    85,607
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    And 2017 a linebacker put his helmet directly into wentz knee.. Anybody would have sustained that same injury
    It was fluky.

  7. #3607
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    85,607
    Head coach doesn’t think too much about his new QB...

    When I asked #Cowboys HC Mike McCarthy if he’s spoken to Dak Prescott yet he told me “I have not. My immediate responsibilities have been abundant. I need to get on the phone”

  8. #3608
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    34,160
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    It was fluky.
    How it happened was fluky because that barely ever happens, but anybody that takes a helmet to the knee is gonna have some serious injuries.

    Your baby can't do this

  9. #3609
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    34,160
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Head coach doesn’t think too much about his new QB...

    When I asked #Cowboys HC Mike McCarthy if he’s spoken to Dak Prescott yet he told me “I have not. My immediate responsibilities have been abundant. I need to get on the phone”
    Priorities. He’s probably already called all members of the offensive line, then zeke, then the wide receivers, then witten to congratulate him on a great career, then pollock to tell him that he thinks the kid has potential.

    Next he will call Demarcus Lawrence to tell him that despite cowboy fans losing faith in him for the lack of sacks that he still thinks he’s a great player, then call the linebackers and secondary players. Then he will call forbath to tell him that he’s excited to have him as a kicker. After that he will talk to dak.

    Your baby can't do this

  10. #3610
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    40,259
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Keep moving your argument lol.

    It used to be Wentz can’t play 16, even though he already had.

    Then it was Wentz can’t get his team to the playoffs, even though he had.

    Then Wentz has never played in playoffs, now he did.

    Now it’s another argument.

    Wentz has a ring, fact.
    Lol exactly. It used to be “Wentz hasn’t made the playoffs” now it’s “Wentz can’t make it through a playoff game.”

    Wentz could win the SB as the starting QB and it’ll be “Wentz can’t throw for 500+ yards and 5 TDs in the SB”


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  11. #3611
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    3,050
    Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Lol exactly. It used to be “Wentz hasn’t made the playoffs” now it’s “Wentz can’t make it through a playoff game.”

    Wentz could win the SB as the starting QB and it’ll be “Wentz can’t throw for 500+ yards and 5 TDs in the SB”


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What on earth are you talking about???
    The theme as always been that Wentz has never won a playoff game and that he has trouble staying healthy.
    Both are still true.
    Last edited by mariner4life; 01-11-2020 at 08:40 PM.

  12. #3612
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    3,050
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Pretty dumb. But hey if that’s what cowboys fans have to hold on to then so be it
    If you think Wentz getting the playoff injury hat trick is purely bad luck then I don’t know what to tell you.
    I literally posted at the beginning of the year that he would get hurt and that all the eagle fans would call it fluky. It just happened a few games later then I thought.

  13. #3613
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    85,607
    Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    If you think Wentz getting the playoff injury hat trick is purely bad luck then I don’t know what to tell you.
    I literally posted at the beginning of the year that he would get hurt and that all the eagle fans would call it fluky. It just happened a few games later then I thought.
    Absolutely a fluke injury.

  14. #3614
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    34,160
    Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    If you think Wentz getting the playoff injury hat trick is purely bad luck then I don’t know what to tell you.
    I literally posted at the beginning of the year that he would get hurt and that all the eagle fans would call it fluky. It just happened a few games later then I thought.
    Any QB woulda gotten hurt if in the same exact situations wentz was in. If you don’t believe that then I don’t know what to tell you. It’d be different if wentz was getting soft tissue injuries over and over but he’s not, he’s getting contact injuries when being hit in unusual ways.

    Your baby can't do this

  15. #3615
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    3,050
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Any QB woulda gotten hurt if in the same exact situations wentz was in. If you don’t believe that then I don’t know what to tell you. It’d be different if wentz was getting soft tissue injuries over and over but he’s not, he’s getting contact injuries when being hit in unusual ways.
    Let’s revisit this when he gets hurt again next year. Maybe 4 years in a row of another QB playing in the playoffs and you might discover a pattern rather then a Greek tragedy.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •