Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 98 of 180 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108148 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 2692
  1. #1456
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    39,956
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Probably just a little more subtlety
    Iíd rather them acknowledge what happened than sugar coat anything. This team is dysfunctional right now. Own that you got your *** beat and that youíre playing like ****.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  2. #1457
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    83,396
    Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Iíd rather them acknowledge what happened than sugar coat anything. This team is dysfunctional right now. Own that you got your *** beat and that youíre playing like ****.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yep. Good for him.

  3. #1458
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    14,819

    NFC East Regular Season Thread

    He sounded like a little *****
    Last edited by warfelg; 10-21-2019 at 09:14 AM. Reason: Do not filter dodge.

  4. #1459
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    83,396
    Obviously Carson isn't playing with a full deck on offense and last night was the worst I have seen the OL play over the course of a game, but if you are going to be THE guy, you better start figuring it out pretty quick.

    #DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    End of Season Stats
    .542AVG/.562OBP/.889SLG/1.451OPS/21RBIs/3Dingers(1 grand slam)
    Selected to All-Conference Team
    Selected First Team All-District Team
    Selected First Team All-Region Team
    Verbal Commitment to State Fair Community College

  5. #1460
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    9,701
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Obviously Carson isn't playing with a full deck on offense and last night was the worst I have seen the OL play over the course of a game, but if you are going to be THE guy, you better start figuring it out pretty quick.
    Anyone left injured other than Peters, Desean and Sproles on offense?
    Dak: 12,999 @ 66.7%, 7.6 per att, 79 TD, 32 INT
    Wentz: 11,801 @ 63.4%, 7.0 per att, 83 TD, 32 INT



    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

  6. #1461
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    83,396
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    Anyone left injured other than Peters, Desean and Sproles on offense?
    Alshon looks like he is about 50%. Offensively, we can't stretch the field, that seems to be the biggest issue. Can't get any type of chunk plays.

    #DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    End of Season Stats
    .542AVG/.562OBP/.889SLG/1.451OPS/21RBIs/3Dingers(1 grand slam)
    Selected to All-Conference Team
    Selected First Team All-District Team
    Selected First Team All-Region Team
    Verbal Commitment to State Fair Community College

  7. #1462
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,603
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Alshon looks like he is about 50%. Offensively, we can't stretch the field, that seems to be the biggest issue. Can't get any type of chunk plays.
    Yeah, Alshon is still clearly hurt.

    "We was catching 'em. Unlike Agholor."
    Your 2019-20 Eagles

  8. #1463
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    39,956
    Iím tired of the injury excuses. Sure they are there but outside of Jackson, none of those matter (if you were thinking Sproles, Clement, Peters weíre going to mean anything?).

    This coaching is just terrible. Ertz is ineffective this year, Iím not sure if the line just doesnít know how to be good in front of a QB like Wentz or what. It does all come down to game planning though. Ineffective and inconsistent use of these offensive weapons.

    The defense is crap so maybe Iíll give Schwartz a pass for now (id still like him gone) but this offense should be more than making up for what the Defense canít do.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  9. #1464
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    6,963
    Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage View Post
    Yeah, Alshon is still clearly hurt.
    Are you sure heís hurt or has he quit on Wentz and Pederson? Sounds like this Eagles reporter has outed the snake in the locker room.


    https://twitter.com/phleaglesnation/...150977537?s=21


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #1465
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    11,936
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Are you sure heís hurt or has he quit on Wentz and Pederson? Sounds like this Eagles reporter has outed the snake in the locker room.


    https://twitter.com/phleaglesnation/...150977537?s=21


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wouldnít be surprised if Alshon doesnít like Wentz.

    Wasnít he the biggest beneficiary of Foles when he was in? Could def be wrong but feel like Foles looked his way more whereas Wentzís focus is usually on TEís/RB and then a deep threat.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yankees Farm System

  11. #1466
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    83,396
    If Alshon is the mole, get him out of Philly, period.

    #DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    End of Season Stats
    .542AVG/.562OBP/.889SLG/1.451OPS/21RBIs/3Dingers(1 grand slam)
    Selected to All-Conference Team
    Selected First Team All-District Team
    Selected First Team All-Region Team
    Verbal Commitment to State Fair Community College

  12. #1467
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    83,396
    Quote Originally Posted by DeW-Star View Post
    Wouldnít be surprised if Alshon doesnít like Wentz.

    Wasnít he the biggest beneficiary of Foles when he was in? Could def be wrong but feel like Foles looked his way more whereas Wentzís focus is usually on TEís/RB and then a deep threat.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That was the theory, but quickly rebunked with data. I don't have it right now, but will try and post later. It was also said that Wentz only targets Ertz, but Foles actually targeted him more.

    Regardless, this is bad. Get his *** out of Philly.

    #DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    End of Season Stats
    .542AVG/.562OBP/.889SLG/1.451OPS/21RBIs/3Dingers(1 grand slam)
    Selected to All-Conference Team
    Selected First Team All-District Team
    Selected First Team All-Region Team
    Verbal Commitment to State Fair Community College

  13. #1468
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    32,375
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Carson Wentz : they really beat the crap out of us. .... damn he probably could have put it a different way that just isnít right
    You want him to lie?

    Your baby can't do this

  14. #1469
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    14,819
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Are you sure heís hurt or has he quit on Wentz and Pederson? Sounds like this Eagles reporter has outed the snake in the locker room.


    https://twitter.com/phleaglesnation/...150977537?s=21


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sounds like the lockeroom is falling apart . Lane Johnson was calling out players something about guys missing or being late to meetings should start being held accountable

  15. #1470
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    14,819
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    You want him to lie?
    Thereís just a different way to go about it or to word it. Outplayed sounds a little better then beat the crap out of us. It reminded of of when Pinkston said they hit us like animals after losing a playoff game to Carolina . You never want to sound weak. Ertz was almost crying .

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •