Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 248 of 289 FirstFirst ... 148198238246247248249250258 ... LastLast
Results 3,706 to 3,720 of 4325
  1. #3706
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,832
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Lol.. Wentz just finished his fourth season . What your not seeing is itís the same injuries Romo got LATER in his career . Collarbone and back . They donít heal it doesnít matter who you are . Now add in concussion which have been repetitive with some players after a severe one and you have a amazing talent thatís a complete time bomb as far as injuries. Just like Romo .
    Just be honest, you're wishing Wentz gets a concussion.

    #24ever

  2. #3707
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    7,634
    Oh Surf is back. zzz

  3. #3708
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    13,015
    McCarthy to have Moore continue to call plays. Thatís exciting.

  4. #3709
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    7,117
    Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    Itís not overblown at all though. Three years in a row that he canít take the last snap and finish the season is concerning. Sometimes we make our own luck by the way we play.
    My thoughts exactly. He puts himself in danger with the way he plays. Even in the play that knocked him out this year, he was diving head first. Why isnít he sliding and giving himself up? All he did was leave himself open to a cheap shot. Heís played that way his whole career, and it shows by the number of season ending injuries heís had. Being injury prone doesnít mean it has to be the same injury over and over again. Heís shown in his career that heís prone to injury.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #3710
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    7,117
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Goal post.

    Let's grab it and move it over here.

    There we go.
    Do you ever get tired of using the same rebuttal whenever someone makes a good point? ďMoving the goalpostsĒ. No one has moved anything. We are making a very valid point and stating the obvious. Eagles fans are the only ones that donít seem to get it. He has an aversion (some call it prone) to getting injured. That doesnít mean it has to be the same injury. His style of play makes him prone to injury.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #3711
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    7,117
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    If you donít have enough critical thinking skills to establish a difference in an injury and a concussion, well, Godspeed my friend.
    Do you even know the definition of concussion? Itís an INJURY to the brain.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #3712
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    7,117
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    McCarthy to have Moore continue to call plays. Thatís exciting.
    I think heís going to be a great mentor for Moore. With Zeke and Pollard I donít expect this to be a true WC Offense. This team should run a lot more than your traditional WC offense. With Moore learning a spread offense at Boise, then Air Coryell under Garrett, it will be interesting to see how he mixes in the WC offense. Obviously McCarthy will have a huge influence on the play calling, at least for this 1st year while Moore learns the entire offense.

    Iím just glad the clapping ginger is gone.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #3713
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    [emoji288]
    Posts
    16,261
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    McCarthy to have Moore continue to call plays. Thatís exciting.
    It's exciting because we can simply repeat the narrative from last year...

    Good play call: The genius Kellen Moore at work, folks.

    Bad play call: WTF is McCarthy doing interfering with Moore's play calling!?

  9. #3714
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    3,048
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Do you ever get tired of using the same rebuttal whenever someone makes a good point? ďMoving the goalpostsĒ. No one has moved anything. We are making a very valid point and stating the obvious. Eagles fans are the only ones that donít seem to get it. He has an aversion (some call it prone) to getting injured. That doesnít mean it has to be the same injury. His style of play makes him prone to injury.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bingo!

  10. #3715
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    85,584
    Calling the concussion season ending is the largest goal post move Iíve seen in here. Wentz didnít fail to finish the season. He didnít finish a game.

    He plays IF thereís another game.

    But hey, itís your narrative, falsely represent it if you choose to.

  11. #3716
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    13,015
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    It's exciting because we can simply repeat the narrative from last year...

    Good play call: The genius Kellen Moore at work, folks.

    Bad play call: WTF is McCarthy doing interfering with Moore's play calling!?
    Nah, don't think that can continue now because it was pretty obvious when it happened last year. Moore is an aggressive play caller and Garrett is a conservative one. When we saw overly conservative game plans you know Garrett was taking over more (like in road games). McCarthy was one of the most aggressive coaches when he was in GB. I really doubt it will be obvious any more.

    I'm not really sure what your beef is with the assessment that Garrett tended to push for more conservative play calls at critical moments. It's pretty clear that was the case.

  12. #3717
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    13,015
    I'm just going to come out and say it: Wentz has a fragile brain.

  13. #3718
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    85,584
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    I'm just going to come out and say it: Wentz has a fragile brain.
    Fragilistic.

    #DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    End of Season Stats
    .542AVG/.562OBP/.889SLG/1.451OPS/21RBIs/3Dingers(1 grand slam)
    Selected to All-Conference Team
    Selected First Team All-District Team
    Selected First Team All-Region Team
    Verbal Commitment to State Fair Community College

  14. #3719
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    34,160
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Calling the concussion season ending is the largest goal post move Iíve seen in here. Wentz didnít fail to finish the season. He didnít finish a game.

    He plays IF thereís another game.

    But hey, itís your narrative, falsely represent it if you choose to.
    All the cowboy fans that were saying wentz would be out by week 12 were wrong and now they see the first concussion of his career in the playoffs after getting hit in the back of the helmet and are like: ďsee!!! Heís injury prone!!Ē. Lolllolll whatever makes them happy I guess

    Your baby can't do this

  15. #3720
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    34,160
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Fragilistic.
    Super cali fragilistic ex pialidocious

    Your baby can't do this

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •