Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 154 of 219 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154155156164204 ... LastLast
Results 2,296 to 2,310 of 3278
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

great weekend for the skins as far as draft pick goes.. now just need the Bengals to get a win!
    YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

2019 PSD Fantasy Nascar Champion

The cowboys finally broke surf. Sorry in advance Thailand.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    The cowboys finally broke surf. Sorry in advance Thailand.
    too late, it's at least 12 hours later there

Quote Originally Posted by MarkieMark48 View Post
    great weekend for the skins as far as draft pick goes.. now just need the Bengals to get a win!
    the Bengals do have the Dolphins and Jets on their schedule...and the Browns twice....but the Skins have the Jets and Giants................so who can tank hardest at this point

Cowboys year end schedule seemed tougher earlier in the year, but as the NFL does so often, it has changed quite a bit right now. Looking at their schedule:

1. @ Detroit: No Stafford probably, if Cowboys lose this one they may as well pack it in. Upside is Garrett gets that much closer to being fired. Cowboys most likely win though. 6-4.

2. @ New England: Game on the road in the cold against one of the top teams in the league. Cowboys have the talent to compete with NE of course but they will be severely out-coached. Patriots win. Cowboys fall to 6-5.

3. vs. Buffalo: A team that shot out to a good record beating bad teams (kind of like the Cowboys). Cowboys are much more talented though and Bills are showing why so many predicted them to be bad to start the year. Cowboys should win this one too and move to 7-5.

4. @ Chicago: On the road in cold weather, kind of like the earlier game against NE, but this time it's against an inferior opponent. Trubisky may or may not be starting at this point, hard to say. Cowboys will win this one. 8-5

5. vs. Rams: A tough game with two talented teams that can't seem to put it together consistently this year. Rams just lost to Pittsburgh (a tough team but one LA should definitely have beaten). This one is a tossup, but because Cowboys are at home I'll say they win. 9-5 (but could easily be 8-6 after this one).

6. @ Philadelphia: Game on the road in the cold against a division rival. This game will be for the division crown, like it always was going to be. Too bad it's not in week 17, though that won't make much of a difference with the Giants and Washington so bad. This one is a tossup as well, so I'll say Dallas loses this on the road and falls to 9-6.

7. vs. Washington: We will win this game unless we rest our starters because we won in week 16. We end the year at 10-6 in this projection, but maybe 9-7 if they don't beat LA.

Is 10-6 enough to get into the playoffs as a wild card? Hard to say in the NFC this year, my feeling is no.

Getting Detroit without Stafford is just unfair.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    The injuries of opponents seem to be falling in favor of Dallas quite a bit this year.

#DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    End of Season Stats
    .542AVG/.562OBP/.889SLG/1.451OPS/21RBIs/3Dingers(1 grand slam)
    Selected to All-Conference Team
    Selected First Team All-District Team
    Selected First Team All-Region Team
    Verbal Commitment to State Fair Community College

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    the Bengals do have the Dolphins and Jets on their schedule...and the Browns twice....but the Skins have the Jets and Giants................so who can tank hardest at this point
    Dolphins Jets and Giants are all actually better than the Skins, so if they actually play the rest of the season out, they will finish with the better record.

I'm on record saying is the Dolphins played Fitz they will win a few games this year... He's won back to back starts in taking over, and would have definitely beat us if he had played more than the final like 15 minutes.

Jets looks better since Sammy D has come back, Falcons are too talented... Its going to come down to Skins and Bengals, hopefully they go back to Dalton and AJ comes back. If they do I really like the redskins chances

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    The injuries of opponents seem to be falling in favor of Dallas quite a bit this year.
    If only Dallas could take advantage...

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Cowboys year end schedule seemed tougher earlier in the year, but as the NFL does so often, it has changed quite a bit right now. Looking at their schedule:

1. @ Detroit: No Stafford probably, if Cowboys lose this one they may as well pack it in. Upside is Garrett gets that much closer to being fired. Cowboys most likely win though. 6-4.

2. @ New England: Game on the road in the cold against one of the top teams in the league. Cowboys have the talent to compete with NE of course but they will be severely out-coached. Patriots win. Cowboys fall to 6-5.

3. vs. Buffalo: A team that shot out to a good record beating bad teams (kind of like the Cowboys). Cowboys are much more talented though and Bills are showing why so many predicted them to be bad to start the year. Cowboys should win this one too and move to 7-5.

4. @ Chicago: On the road in cold weather, kind of like the earlier game against NE, but this time it's against an inferior opponent. Trubisky may or may not be starting at this point, hard to say. Cowboys will win this one. 8-5

5. vs. Rams: A tough game with two talented teams that can't seem to put it together consistently this year. Rams just lost to Pittsburgh (a tough team but one LA should definitely have beaten). This one is a tossup, but because Cowboys are at home I'll say they win. 9-5 (but could easily be 8-6 after this one).

6. @ Philadelphia: Game on the road in the cold against a division rival. This game will be for the division crown, like it always was going to be. Too bad it's not in week 17, though that won't make much of a difference with the Giants and Washington so bad. This one is a tossup as well, so I'll say Dallas loses this on the road and falls to 9-6.

7. vs. Washington: We will win this game unless we rest our starters because we won in week 16. We end the year at 10-6 in this projection, but maybe 9-7 if they don't beat LA.

Is 10-6 enough to get into the playoffs as a wild card? Hard to say in the NFC this year, my feeling is no.
    I highly doubt the Wild Card will be coming out of the NFC East this year. I predict that one wild card will come out of the NFC West (shocker I know) and the other out of the NFC North.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Philly needs to find a way to win 2 of 3 against (NE, SEA, and DAL). If they can do that, it doesn't necessarily matter which wins are against who. Regardless, that is tough sledding.

#DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    End of Season Stats

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post

Cowboys are not going 5-2 to end the year. Wishful thinking to say the least. Y'all ain't beating the Rams either. They're far more talented than you guys and indoors are good.
    Division winner will have 8 or 9 wins at most.
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Cowboys are not going 5-2 to end the year. Wishful thinking to say the least. Y'all ain't beating the Rams either. They're far more talented than you guys and indoors are good.
    Division winner will have 8 or 9 wins at most.
    5-2 is very possible. We got waxed by both Dallas and Minny. Beat down. Not really the time to be an ***, IMO.

#DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    End of Season Stats

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    I highly doubt the Wild Card will be coming out of the NFC East this year. I predict that one wild card will come out of the NFC West (shocker I know) and the other out of the NFC North.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last year about this time everyone was talking about how weak the east was, and not only did the NFCE have 2 playoff teams, the one most people thought would win the division ended up under .500

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!