Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 309 of 310 FirstFirst ... 209259299307308309310 LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,635 of 4640
    I do love surf though. I hope we get to have a beer together one day.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Itís just eagles fans.... from another very active member Norm -

You keep getting confused.

I SHOWED you you were lying with links. I never said you were lying UNLESS you showed me a link.

I didn't say "anything you say is a lie without proof." I literally brought proof to show you made stuff up/ embellished the truth.
    Iím talking about Jaylon smith.

Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    Iím talking about Jaylon smith.
    Just showing the pattern.

Itís all there man.

Why donít you just copy the exact post that supports you.
    Why you don't you go eat ****? I already gave you a link. It backs up what I said. If you want more then go read the ****ing thread from 4 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I do love surf though. I hope we get to have a beer together one day.
    Same.

NFC East Regular Season Thread

Honestly your both right. The cowboys do have a lot of star players. The issue is that theyíve lacked depth. Still need 50 or more players to contribute. And it is embarrassing that they havenít gone further then they have.
    Theyíve also lacked leadership and direction, from the head coach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Mr.B; 03-25-2020 at 09:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Why you don't you go eat ****? I already gave you a link. It backs up what I said. If you want more then go read the ****ing thread from 4 years ago.
    The link doesnít back what you said. Surf says half a dozen times he thought bringing him back is stupid. There was talk about bringing him back.
    Iím open minded. Maybe there is a post that backs you up. I couldnít find it. If you find it I will be happy to say your right. Until then...

Latest rumor on Dak.

https://twitter.com/lizloza_ff/statu...053908480?s=21

So this offseason on defense the eagles got the gravedigger, big play slay, and now the slot god. Not bad.

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Latest rumor on Dak.

https://twitter.com/lizloza_ff/statu...053908480?s=21

Wow it took a year of fuss and a new CBA just to get to that number? Dallas must not think too highly of him

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Wow it took a year of fuss and a new CBA just to get to that number? Dallas must not think too highly of him
    Itís not that . They have to look down the road . They have 2 more young players that have shown flashes that they will also require huge contracts in the next couple years in LVE and Gallup . Jerry is going to try and get a deal that best suits the salary cap . Itís not about the actual money from what Iím reading .

Not sure how credible a source that is.

I wish Jones hired Garret as GM and took a back seat to him . He was a huge part of drafting all these guys getting paid right now whether itís Dallas or somebody else doing the paying . The old man has run his course Iím afraid . MM could be a great move then again they could still come up short . But they have a all star cast of assistant coaches . Somethings gotta give . Most important hire may be Fassel . Garret got a lot of blame last year and at times so did Dak . But they had a bottom tier FG kicker , punter , return team and coverage ST . How many teams win with that ? Is it a miracle they went 8-8 despite that ?

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Itís not that . They have to look down the road . They have 2 more young players that have shown flashes that they will also require huge contracts in the next couple years in LVE and Gallup . Jerry is going to try and get a deal that best suits the salary cap . Itís not about the actual money from what Iím reading .
    Can't imagine them paying two WRs big money. People already debate whether it is smart to pay one big time WR.

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    Can't imagine them paying two WRs big money. People already debate whether it is smart to pay one big time WR.
    Depends on how it goes . I didnít really want them to sign Emanuel Sanders but I was thinking if they did it might make Gallup easier to Re sign because of less targets . But unless he wants top tier money I canít see Dallas letting him walk in 2 years .