Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 308 of 310 FirstFirst ... 208258298306307308309310 LastLast
Results 4,606 to 4,620 of 4640
    Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    Itís the whole Jaylon Smith injury situation. I honestly donít feel like going back to the 2016 threads to show what was said.
    The burden of proof is on you. QBEagles laid it out perfectly.

He said Dlaw was an all pro then realizes he made a mistake.
    Heís been saying it since last season. He didnít realize the mistake, he was called out on misstating something, again. Hell, he also claimed Philly held the tie breaker PRIOR to facing Dallas for their second game last year. I like the guy, but heís often confused because he mixes so many conversations and fails to keep stuff separate.

He said Dlaw was an all pro then realizes he made a mistake.
    Well, he is an All-Pro, just not last season. Dunno why anyone would make fun of that.

You know we make fun of the potential All-Pros thing because a team with half the starters as potential All-Pros can't reach the NFC championship game.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Well, he is an All-Pro, just not last season. Dunno why anyone would make fun of that.

You know we make fun of the potential All-Pros thing because a team with half the starters as potential All-Pros can't reach the NFC championship game.
    Honestly your both right. The cowboys do have a lot of star players. The issue is that theyíve lacked depth. Still need 50 or more players to contribute. And it is embarrassing that they havenít gone further then they have.

By the way, here is surf talking about Jaylon Smith starting in 2016: https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...8#post30923648

It then went on until he was going to be right eventually at some point.

By the way, here is surf talking about Jaylon Smith starting in 2016: https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...8#post30923648

Seems to me he said he might come back at the end of the year. Not a year early.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    The burden of proof is on you. QBEagles laid it out perfectly.
    The burden of proof is not on me. I didnít make the claim. Heís innocent till proven guilty. Lol

Seems to me he said he might come back at the end of the year. Not a year early.
    Yeah, the year before he actually played.

Yeah, the year before he actually played.
    Well everyone knew he wasnít coming back till he was at least eligible. There was a lot of chatter about bringing him back on a limited basis. Surf even said he disagreed with this.
    In the end the smart decision was made and they decided to give him the extra time. Which of course was the obvious thing to do.

Well everyone knew he wasnít coming back till he was at least eligible. There was a lot of chatter about bringing him back on a limited basis. Surf even said he disagreed with this.
    You might want to read the thread a little bit more. I mean, before you state who is misrepresenting what. It would obviously be a waste of time.

Ryan Williams, that was fun.

You might want to read the thread a little bit more. I mean, before you state who is misrepresenting what. It would obviously be a waste of time.
    Why donít you just copy the exact post that supports you.

Oh yeah.... Surf and Bdawk were gonna play some 1on1 for a grand.. I forgot about that thread

Your baby can't do this

Whatís great is where surf defends rinks 6.11 ypa and claims he wasnít dinking and dunking. Fast forward to evaluating Wentz to end the year and how he only dinked and dunked, for a higher ypa that is (with far less talent to boot).

Gold.

Why donít you just copy the exact post that supports you.
    Itís just eagles fans.... from another very active member Norm -

You keep getting confused.

I SHOWED you you were lying with links. I never said you were lying UNLESS you showed me a link.

I didn't say "anything you say is a lie without proof." I literally brought proof to show you made stuff up/ embellished the truth.