Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 307 of 310 FirstFirst ... 207257297305306307308309 ... LastLast
Results 4,591 to 4,605 of 4640
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Mariner has gotta be surfs mom or someone close to surf. There comes a point where not even really close friends/family will defend outrageous statements but a mom will never see any wrong
    I donít agree with everything he says.

NFC East Regular Season Thread

Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    The year before he killed the eagles to clinch the division. The difference is that game was played in Dallas. The timing with Dak at home is so different then on the road.
    Iíll post the splits later but you will be amazed.
    I see his home and away splits on pro football reference. The interesting thing to me is that before he went to Dallas the home/away splits didnít seem to be an issue but with Dallas heís putting up all pro type numbers at home and eagles wide receiver type numbers on the road
    Last edited by jaydubb; 03-24-2020 at 07:13 PM.

Your baby can't do this

Depends on how you look at it I guess. If contracts arenít part of the discussion then I think he had a good year all things considered actually but with the contract he has, if he isnít getting 10+ sacks then itís looking bad.
    Exactly, because of the money he makes anything less than 10 sacks a season is not a good season. Heís paid to get sacks. Regardless of the reason, heís paid to get sacks and if he doesnít get them it does not look good.

Iíve mentioned this about Wentz. Heís paid to do a job for the entire season, anything short of that and it looks bad. Iím just holding Lawrence to the same standard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What you said earlier was a misinterpretation.
    Surf earlier admitted his mistake about Dlaw but Iím sure that wonít stop a couple of years of jokes.
    Exactly ... they ignore what they wish

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Exactly, because of the money he makes anything less than 10 sacks a season is not a good season. Heís paid to get sacks. Regardless of the reason, heís paid to get sacks and if he doesnít get them it does not look good.

Iíve mentioned this about Wentz. Heís paid to do a job for the entire season, anything short of that and it looks bad. Iím just holding Lawrence to the same standard.

True. Although I think only cowboy fans blame wentz for the concussion he received in the playoffs. Most casual football fans would probably say that is something that unfortunately happens in football when thereís helmet to helmet contact regardless of who is involved.

Your baby can't do this

Surf earlier admitted his mistake about Dlaw but Iím sure that wonít stop a couple of years of jokes.
    Exactly what was the misinterpretation?

By the way, totally non trolling but I just want to get some cowboy fans input here. Do you guys think this is the beginning of the end for dak in Dallas?

Personally, I just really think that if Dallas wanted to keep him and dak wanted to stay in Dallas then a deal woulda been done by now. One of the two sides isnít super committed in my opinion and Iím starting to think itís dak since heís supposedly asking for ridiculous QB money even though heís probably already one of the highest endorsed QBs in the NFL being the starting QB of the Dallas cowboys and all.
    No, I donít think itís the end at all. He will be here at least 4 more years. I think he gets the 4 year deal he wants for $40 mil a season and highest ever guaranteed money. Then next season Mahomes will take it up a notch. After 4 years though I have no idea if they would keep him. I would say that if he isnít elite during the 4 years they would start looking elsewhere.

I do agree with you though that if Jerry AND Stephen both wanted him he would already be signed. There have been rumors since the end of the season that Jerry is the one thatís not sold on Dak. Stephen, and McClay are but Jerry isnít. Even McCarthy has said he excited to work with Dak and thinks he can be great for Dakís game. Jerry balked and that hesitation is going to cost Jerry $15M-$20M per season more than he likely would have had to pay. The rumors about Jerry are that he would openly ask Stephen during games ďIs this our guy? Is he the one?Ē Asking with doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Exactly ... they ignore what they wish
    Do you think that you donít also ignore certain parts of conversations

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    No, I donít think itís the end at all. He will be here at least 4 more years. I think he gets the 4 year deal he wants for $40 mil a season and highest ever guaranteed money. Then next season Mahomes will take it up a notch. After 4 years though I have no idea if they would keep him. I would say that if he isnít elite during the 4 years they would start looking elsewhere.

I do agree with you though that if Jerry AND Stephen both wanted him he would already be signed. There have been rumors since the end of the season that Jerry is the one thatís not sold on Dak. Stephen, and McClay are but Jerry isnít. Even McCarthy has said he excited to work with Dak and thinks he can be great for Dakís game. Jerry balked and that hesitation is going to cost Jerry $15M-$20M per season more than he likely would have had to pay. The rumors about Jerry are that he would openly ask Stephen during games ďIs this our guy? Is he the one?Ē Asking with doubt.

Another thing I heard about jerry is that he loves being close to certain players and was very close to Tony romo. Dak has somewhat shut jerry out and maybe that is also effecting negotiations, if dak and jerry had a better relationship it might be done by now

Your baby can't do this

Where?

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Where?

Iím kinda lost in that part of the convo too. I donít get where the misinterpretation was

Your baby can't do this

Where?
    Thereís not.

Iím kinda lost in that part of the convo too. I donít get where the misinterpretation was
    Itís the whole Jaylon Smith injury situation. I honestly donít feel like going back to the 2016 threads to show what was said.

Itís the whole Jaylon Smith injury situation. I honestly donít feel like going back to the 2016 threads to show what was said.
    No, I mean this part:
    Surf earlier admitted his mistake about Dlaw

No, I mean this part:
    He said Dlaw was an all pro then realizes he made a mistake.