Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 304 of 310 FirstFirst ... 204254294302303304305306 ... LastLast
Results 4,546 to 4,560 of 4640
    Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    Partially yes. Not the whole story as usual.
    Nope, that pretty much sums it up.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I believe that you believe this.

Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    I believe that you believe this.
    Meh, youíve provided quite the retort.

No need to not pick I guess. Without nfce fans this place would be dead.

Remember the many weekends that Dak would be signed to an extension?

If you fire an uzi against a barn, some of the rounds are going to hit.

Dallas has one, maybe two guys that could be all pro at their respective positions. The running joke started even surf would mane off guys that were once all pro at some point, yet still claimed them to be ďpotentialĒ all pros. That was the joke. Then itís Kris Richard the defense whisperer, or its Keller Moore the OC guru, or its name a better roster, or the core of here for 5-6 years, or its nobody is as young, to Vegas oddsmakers every March , etc. etc. etc. All of that for 8-8. Just funny to get hyped soooo much, to never do anything of note.
    Jaylon, LVE (if healthy), Zack Martin, and Zeke. Those 4 are legit All Pro candidates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Jaylon, LVE (if healthy), Zack Martin, and Zeke. Those 4 are legit All Pro candidates.

D Lawrence and L Collins as well .

Lulz

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post

Of these 4, Jaylon is the higher probability. Hell, all you guys did was complain Zeke was getting forced the ball too much and is what caused the offense problems NOW he's still in the all-pro category? Which is it?

How many guys at each position get all pro accolades yearly? LVE took a huge step back. Can he regain it, sure, maybe, but health is certainly a factor. Martin, eh, maybe, but he's in a bottled up position of other REALLy good players.

Surf then adds DLaw - no. He's not that level of elite. Collins, see, this is the stuff that people laugh at surf about.

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Lulz
    Feel free to provide your rebuttal.

Feel free to provide your rebuttal.
    I explained what happened in detail

Of these 4, Jaylon is the higher probability. Hell, all you guys did was complain Zeke was getting forced the ball too much and is what caused the offense problems NOW he's still in the all-pro category? Which is it?

How many guys at each position get all pro accolades yearly? LVE took a huge step back. Can he regain it, sure, maybe, but health is certainly a factor. Martin, eh, maybe, but he's in a bottled up position of other REALLy good players.

Surf then adds DLaw - no. He's not that level of elite. Collins, see, this is the stuff that people laugh at surf about.
    D law just made all pro last season .. lol.. Collins .. your right 2 sacks allowed out of 1000 snaps this season ... heíll never see the team itís crazy to say . But he was better then Lane Johnson this season . Facts

D law just made all pro last season .. lol.. Collins .. your right 2 sacks allowed out of 1000 snaps this season ... heíll never see the team itís crazy to say . But he was better then Lane Johnson this season . Facts
    Um, DLaw made the 2nd team, in 2017. Seriously, do you even actually pay attention? Collins hasn't even so much as gotten a PB nod, let alone AP worthy. Kudos for being better than a guy that only played in 12 games, lol.

What surf statement do I need to bunk next?

All pro last season, lol.

D Lawrence and L Collins as well .
    Collins maybe. DLaw had a down year which is why I didnít no consider him. Also I donít know that I would consider him 1st team all pro. 2nd or 3rd team maybe but then that goes against the whole concept of All Pro.

So because we want the offense to be more balanced that all of a sudden means Zeke is not an All Pro caliber talent? Iím sorry but thatís the dumbest **** I ever heard.