Results 4,531 to 4,545 of 4640
    Another potential all-pro!

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    Another potential all-pro!
    Has he made all pro in the past ?

https://twitter.com/jonmachota/statu...956281856?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    The stress of being the second best center in the nfce finally got to him.

That's gonna hurt for dallas

Quote Originally Posted by CasperX22 View Post
    That's gonna hurt for dallas
    Itís going to be interesting to see how they fill that void. They did resign Looney who filled in well for Fredrick when he was out that whole season. They also have Connor McGovern who can also play center. They will have good competition but no one near as good as Fredrick at his peak.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Has he made all pro in the past ?
    You say the same thing about Jaylon Smith and he hasn't been all pro?

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    You say the same thing about Jaylon Smith and he hasn't been all pro?
    I know . Because Smith has All Pro potential.. lol . You donít think so ? Would it shock you if he made the team a couple times in the next 8 years ? What I said was heís playing the same position as 2 guys with HOF potential so it would be tough to make that team at MLB but Kuechly retired and Wagner is getting a little long in the tooth . Letís see what happens this year shall we ? I just hope they check his attitude. I donít like it .

You see Rusty , when I used to post positive updates on Smiths rehab it was a running joke . Over and over and over . Then , the joke was on them when he finally played . Then when the brace came of the joke was no longer on them they actually became the joke . So to combat that beating they were taking they replaced the jokes about Smiths rehabs with jokes about him not making all pro ... lol.. true story .

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    You see Rusty , when I used to post positive updates on Smiths rehab it was a running joke . Over and over and over . Then , the joke was on them when he finally played . Then when the brace came of the joke was no longer on them they actually became the joke . So to combat that beating they were taking they replaced the jokes about Smiths rehabs with jokes about him not making all pro ... lol.. true story .
    This is all true

Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    This is all true
    Except it is extremely fabricated.

What people did was make fun of surf when he would post home workout videos and say Smith was ready to take the field (he subsequently didnít play). Not one person has ever said he wasnít/isnít talented. Surf has an inability to have discussions with multiple levels. Youíve seen this, but I give you props for sticking with ya boy, even when heís wrong.

Dallas has one, maybe two guys that could be all pro at their respective positions. The running joke started even surf would mane off guys that were once all pro at some point, yet still claimed them to be ďpotentialĒ all pros. That was the joke. Then itís Kris Richard the defense whisperer, or its Keller Moore the OC guru, or its name a better roster, or the core of here for 5-6 years, or its nobody is as young, to Vegas oddsmakers every March , etc. etc. etc. All of that for 8-8. Just funny to get hyped soooo much, to never do anything of note.

Well, for one, surf said Jaylon was ready to play one year before he actually played. If you keep saying he's ready to play, you were going to be right at some point.

I said even if Jaylon Smith were to get back to his pre-injury level of play, most of his rookie contract would be over, which diminishes the value of the pick. So I'm also right.
    Last edited by QB_Eagles; 03-24-2020 at 08:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Well, for one, surf said Jaylon was ready to play one years before he actually played. If you keep saying he's ready to play, you were going to be right at some point.

I said even if Jaylon Smith were to get back to his pre-injury level of play, most of his rookie contract would be over, which diminishes the value of the pick. So I'm also right.
    This is what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    This is what happened.
    Partially yes. Not the whole story as usual.