Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 219 of 310 FirstFirst ... 119169209217218219220221229269 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,285 of 4640
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    I did say that about the LB . I said they had a chance to have the best 4-3 DE in football. You do know they are both all pro right ? Soo thatís not really a crazy assumption to make is it ? And you do know LVE hasnít played in like 4 games right ?
    Well props for admitting it. Pretty bold statements

Your baby can't do this

NFC East Regular Season Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    For what itís worth Smith did send out a tweet today saying he didnít notice him in the ground and that he would never have celebrated if he had. Itís entirely possible he was looking up in the crowd and not on the ground.
    Looks to me like heís looking right at him.. these two pics were just before he started to celebrate

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Looks to me like heís looking right at him.. these two pics were just before he started to celebrate

Yeah idk. Someone said he was looking at a camera, but that seems flimsy. It seems really out of character for him so I lean towards believing him that he didnít notice right away but itís a bad look regardless

I commented a while ago I didnít like Smiths attitude . Too cocky too soon in his career. Iím not saying he was celebrating a guy getting hurt Iím sure he didnít realize the extent of the injury but why are you celebrating at all the defense has not been good .

absolutely zero chance he didn't see Wims on the ground in pain....and that's even without the likely crying out in pain going on.....zero
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Heís pretty bad but not surf bad.. in the offseason surf was out here saying that the cowboys have the best 4-3 linebackers of all time and the best defensive ends in the NFL. Surf will deny it now but he really did say those things. Crazy that a front 7 that dominant would allow 31 points to Mitch trubisky and the bears
    surf makes arguments in good faith and isn't a PoS which can't be said for the other guy...

surf never argued that poor people aren't "raised with manners", for example.
    Last edited by QB_Eagles; 12-07-2019 at 01:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    For what itís worth Smith did send out a tweet today saying he didnít notice him in the ground and that he would never have celebrated if he had. Itís entirely possible he was looking up in the crowd and not on the ground.
    I actually believe him. There's A LOT of stuff going on during an NFL game and human perception is pretty flawed. Still, he wouldn't be in this situation if he wasn't celebrating / borderline taunting.

NFC East Regular Season Thread

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    surf makes arguments in good faith and isn't a PoS which can't be said for the other guy...

Well I stand corrected then. I donít know a ton about the other guy tbh but it seems obvious to me that he hates the eagles for whatever reason, always taking jabs any chance he gets

Your baby can't do this

I actually believe him. There's A LOT of stuff going on during an NFL game and human perception is pretty flawed. Still, he wouldn't be in this situation if he wasn't celebrating / borderline taunting.
    He shouldnít have been celebrating at all . Teams have been throwing at him in the red zone all year . Pretty sure Chicago went right back to it the next play and they scored but Smith tried to play it off like a pick and then celebrated that . He suffers from pre mature celebration .. lol... Iv noticed it all year and commented on it several times . I donít like it . Jumping up and down after a nice play on second down tgen they give up a first down on the next play . I donít like it at .

Im glad im not the only one that took offense to that.

Well . I donít know if I was exactly raised poor . I grew up in a row home in Trenton NJ . My father was a construction worker my mother didnít work . But I damn sure have manners and so do both of my kids . Manners and respect to me are taught more in poor or even the lower middle class homes then in the spoiled country club entitled enviorment of the ultra rich . Just my opinion though .

Well . I donít know if I was exactly raised poor . I grew up in a row home in Trenton NJ . My father was a construction worker my mother didnít work . But I damn sure have manners and so do both of my kids . Manners and respect to me are taught more in poor or even the lower middle class homes then in the spoiled country club entitled enviorment of the ultra rich . Just my opinion though .
    Whatís a row home?

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Whatís a row home?
    They kind of look like townhouses as far as being connected to each other . I imagine thatís where the idea from townhouses came from . Most inner city type of think I suppose .

I didnít catch any of this who said it? Iím very proud of my ď manners ď especially since I never took ď manners ď at Harvard or Yale .

I didnít catch any of this who said it? Iím very proud of my ď manners ď especially since I never took ď manners ď at Harvard or Yale .
    If they taught manners at Harvard, Facebook wouldn't exist
    gotta love 'referential' treatment