Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 254 of 289 FirstFirst ... 154204244252253254255256264 ... LastLast
Results 3,796 to 3,810 of 4329
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Wait .... wait 1 minute .... for 4 years everyone has cried bloody murder that Wins are a team stat whenever somebody brought up only Tom Brady wins more regular season games then Dak ... and now ...🤣🤣🤣🤣 .. wait I have to gather myself .... and now 11 lead his team to the playoffs 😂😂😂😂 with screen passes 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤮🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤮🤮🤣🤣🤮🤮🤢🤮 😂🤣🤮🤢🤮😂🤔
    Do you type these emoji individually?

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Do you type these emoji individually?
    They are actuall reactions . I have to have a barf bag on hand just in case I read something that makes me sick . But itís more about people constantly contradicting themselves thatís nauseating. Maybe so much energy shouldnít have been spent trying to discredit Daks wins just in Case Wentz actually won something . You know so those same arguments couldnít be used against him ... lol.. but when you rant and rave about wins and game managing at a near manic pace .... them claim it was Wentz to lead his team to a division title .... without mentioning how the defense played at home or how these young guys stepped up .. I mean itís ..🤮🤮🤮

This was the clearest case of game managing I ever saw . The ball was rarely thrown past the line of scrimmage . But like I said itís what got them in the playoffs it certainly wasnít the incredible plays we all know Wentz is cabable of . Maybe they should keep doing that . Just throw screen passes and run the ball till someone stops it .

Keep in mind fans of ALL other teams would say who cares how many screen passes they throw as long as they win . Iíve watched plenty of games where Brady has leaned on it all games in fact the screen pass killed the Eagles when the 2 teams met in the SB . But the Eagle fans will try to get you to believe something else happened other then what we all watched just so they can beat their chest over Wentz. Itís the strangest thing . Like I said a million times after Eagle fans Used to try and move mountains to take credit away from Dak ... I donít care if he throws the ball 5 times a game and they are all screen passes . Wins are all that matters unless your a Eagle fan . Then itís Wentz and only Wentz .🤮🤮

Imagine if the Eagles won a NFCCG with Wentz throwing 8 passes . .. lol.. they would be like ... did you see Wentz handing that ball off? What a thing of beauty ..lol... his presence alone is responsible for how good the running game looks . No one leads a running game like Wentz ..🤣🤣... niner fans are like .... we donít give AF

They are actuall reactions . I have to have a barf bag on hand just in case I read something that makes me sick . But itís more about people constantly contradicting themselves thatís nauseating. Maybe so much energy shouldnít have been spent trying to discredit Daks wins just in Case Wentz actually won something . You know so those same arguments couldnít be used against him ... lol.. but when you rant and rave about wins and game managing at a near manic pace .... them claim it was Wentz to lead his team to a division title .... without mentioning how the defense played at home or how these young guys stepped up .. I mean itís ..🤮🤮🤮
    Are you claiming that Wentz didn't elevate their play?

#DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    End of Season Stats
    .542AVG/.562OBP/.889SLG/1.451OPS/21RBIs/3Dingers(1 grand slam)
    Selected to All-Conference Team
    Selected First Team All-District Team
    Selected First Team All-Region Team
    Verbal Commitment to State Fair Community College

This was the clearest case of game managing I ever saw . The ball was rarely thrown past the line of scrimmage . But like I said itís what got them in the playoffs it certainly wasnít the incredible plays we all know Wentz is cabable of . Maybe they should keep doing that . Just throw screen passes and run the ball till someone stops it .
    You know this part isn't true, right?

You should watch the games.

#DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    End of Season Stats

Keep in mind fans of ALL other teams would say who cares how many screen passes they throw as long as they win . Iíve watched plenty of games where Brady has leaned on it all games in fact the screen pass killed the Eagles when the 2 teams met in the SB . But the Eagle fans will try to get you to believe something else happened other then what we all watched just so they can beat their chest over Wentz. Itís the strangest thing . Like I said a million times after Eagle fans Used to try and move mountains to take credit away from Dak ... I donít care if he throws the ball 5 times a game and they are all screen passes . Wins are all that matters unless your a Eagle fan . Then itís Wentz and only Wentz .🤮🤮
    I'd like to know the breakdown of how many screens Wentz threw that you keep referencing.

Can you give us that data?

#DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    End of Season Stats

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Are you claiming that Wentz didn't elevate their play?
    Heís definitely capable of it . Heís a elite talent . But in most of these games no I didnít see much of that . He did make a couple great throws while getting hit but the bulk of the succses during the end of the season was screen pass, great blocking and the RB making pretty good reads and runs . Thereís more to a screen pass then just getting it to the RB . The whole team excelled at it which is probably why they kept calling so many .

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I'd like to know the breakdown of how many screens Wentz threw that you keep referencing.

Can you give us that data?
    Donít you watch the games. Actually you donít even have to just look at his ypa and his air yard stats . Itís immposible to be so low with a zillion screen passes

The funny thing is we've already seen Dak with a supporting cast similar to Wentz's second half of the 2019 season: he was terrible and the Cowboys didn't win. But Wentz plays well and we're supposed to believe Greg Ward and Boston Scott are great players.

Scott and Sanders had 21 receptions in the Giants and Cowboy games alone . Iím guessing the majority of those are screens Passes . Add in a few to the TE which they do a couple times a game . Itís a lot of balls thrown behind the line of scrimmage thatís for sure

I'll tell you what, Surf, instead of me waiting for some incoherent monstrosity of a lack of football IQ from your next response, I'll just go ahead and end your feeble attempt at "OMG all he did was throw screeeeenzzzzz" to get to the playoffs.

Let's look at games 13-16, the last quarter of the season, and the most critical stretch of Wentz's season:

In those 4 games, according to PFF, those were his:

Highest COMP% of any 4 game set (1-4, 5-8, 9-12, 13-16)

but all he did was throw screens so that makes the comp % easier... welllllll

Highest QBR of any 4 game set as well as:

2nd highest Y/A
    Highest Air Yards / A, well that's pretty weird if ALL he did was throw screeennnzzzzzz
    Highest attempts per game, really driving that bus with 43+ A/G
    Highest YPG

As you can see, Surf, your level of what you think you see compared to what is actually happening is clouded by your inability to admit that Carson was an absolute factor in carrying his team to the 'Loffs.

So, night night.

#DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    End of Season Stats

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    The funny thing is we've already seen Dak with a supporting cast similar to Wentz's second half of the 2019 season: he was terrible and the Cowboys didn't win. But Wentz plays well and we're supposed to believe Greg Ward and Boston Scott are great players.
    But who did they beat . Remember this conversation. Blow off Daks MVP numbers vs the same teams Wentz barely beats ? Then praise Wentz for barely winning And using mostly screen passes ? ... lol.. gotcha .

But who did they beat . Remember this conversation. Blow off Daks MVP numbers vs the same teams Wentz barely beats ? Then praise Wentz for barely winning And using mostly screen passes ? ... lol.. gotcha .
    You really have to stop the "mostly screen passes". It's pretty disingenuous and well, blatantly incorrect and non-factual.

Also, ignoring the talent gap in the supporting cast continues to be comical, but hey, it's Surf Hour so give it to us!

#DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    End of Season Stats