Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 204 of 263 FirstFirst ... 104154194202203204205206214254 ... LastLast
Results 3,046 to 3,060 of 3940
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Daks response to the same type of questions .. talk is cheap . Iím done talking... ..lol..how anybody can not like this kid is beyond me.
    no one really hates him. just get really, really annoyed with his fans
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    It's different now than it was.

When he won the second one, Giants fans are here we're outside of their minds.
    That quote always cracks me up.

Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    no one really hates him. just get really, really annoyed with his fans
    Yeah for posting his stats... lol.. thatís beyond hating

Not sure how or why any nfce fan is posting anything about either team today. Both are trash.

He said what he should have . Thereís nothing else to say. It would sound stupid to take all the blame because itís not true .
    Youíre a confusing individual.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Not sure how or why any nfce fan is posting anything about either team today. Both are trash.
    Confidence in the roster ...I thought ... lol.. but season ainít over

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Don't you bring Baby Yoda into this!! He is an innocent.
    Will love him even more if he brings CK to Dallas

I find it even more confusing that Dallas is sticking with a his kicker then I do them sticking with the Coach .

Quote Originally Posted by CasperX22 View Post
    Will love him even more if he brings CK to Dallas
    Baby Yoda will bring him to Dallas? Lol

ď coach Pete ď heating up as a HC candidate. I know nothing about the guy except for his reputation at BS . Is he fiery ? I think thatís really what they need . Somebody to knock them down a few notches . Seems like they got caught worrying about who just got paid who made the pro bowl who made all pro plus the Dallas Cowboys glitter May be blinding a couple guys a bit . Put the anointing oil away . Remember when Parcells told the media that regarding Romo? This team needs a guy who demands focus and execution. They have everything else.

ď coach Pete ď heating up as a HC candidate. I know nothing about the guy except for his reputation at BS . Is he fiery ? I think thatís really what they need . Somebody to knock them down a few notches . Seems like they got caught worrying about who just got paid who made the pro bowl who made all pro plus the Dallas Cowboys glitter May be blinding a couple guys a bit . Put the anointing oil away . Remember when Parcells told the media that regarding Romo? This team needs a guy who demands focus and execution. They have everything else.
    Coach Pete is not fiery from what I can tell. He is a very good tactician though and implements innovative offenses. He's reserved on the sidelines but would never make the number of coaching blunders that Garrett does. He'd be a big step up.

It's an exciting rumor but I don't think it'll come to fruition. Peterson is someone who very much wants to remain in the Northwest. He had opportunities to leave Boise State for PAC12 schools in California and never did. He pretty much had one place he wanted to go aside from Boise and it was Washington. He's moving to an advisory role now there and I bet he remains in it for at least one year. Unless Jerry wows him with an offer he can't refuse, I don't see him taking over the Dallas Cowboys. There are certainly intriguing things for him in Dallas (like the wealth of Boise State players he is familiar with), but he doesn't seem to be a guy who really wants all the attention being a HC of the Cowboys would entail.

If Coach Pete is like Mayo Pete then he's gonna have problems motivating his players.

No telling which way Jerry goes here . Some reason I think Campbell is the front runner along with Mccdaniels which may be the 1 guy I donít want .

Anybody remember that Cowboy fan that hated Norv Turner so much when his name was mentioned before Dallas hired Phillips he claimed he was going to find Turner and kill him ... was that DC something ??... I think Iíve been on this board to long

Mack Hollins waived! Well thereís a message I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

The Eagles got better today.

#DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    End of Season Stats
    .542AVG/.562OBP/.889SLG/1.451OPS/21RBIs/3Dingers(1 grand slam)
    Selected to All-Conference Team
    Selected First Team All-District Team
    Selected First Team All-Region Team
    Verbal Commitment to State Fair Community College

Havenít seen anyone post this.

https://twitter.com/newyscruggs/stat...783157248?s=21

In addition to the potential replacements you guys mentioned Iíve also heard Greg Roman (OC Baltimore) and Robert Saleh (49ers DC) mentioned as possibilities.

Out of all those guys I would personally prefer a Lincoln Riley. I like the idea of the Cowboys running his offense. Heís the best fit with Dak. Urban Meyer intrigues me. Heís a proven winner and his offense fits Zeke and OL.

As for McDaniels, is he still the same coach that was in Denver or is he ready to follow Belichickís path and become a great coach himself?