Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 180 of 220 FirstFirst ... 80130170178179180181182190 ... LastLast
Results 2,686 to 2,700 of 3293
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    I think we should have fighters represent us from our teams. We will have our safeties fight for us.

You get Malcolm Jenkins I get... Jeff Heath... I'm ***ed.

Nice! Congrats! That is super exciting. So she will start college ball in the summer then?
    I'm taking Nelson, cuz, we all know he will drop somebody.

#DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    End of Season Stats
    .542AVG/.562OBP/.889SLG/1.451OPS/21RBIs/3Dingers(1 grand slam)
    Selected to All-Conference Team
    Selected First Team All-District Team
    Selected First Team All-Region Team
    Verbal Commitment to State Fair Community College

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    She's a high school junior now, that's why she could only verbally commit. She has to wait until November 1 next year for official signing day. She's pretty pumped. If you can see my sig, it show how her HS season ended up stat wise. Now it's travel ball time. She plays year round, can't stop, won't stop.
    Cool thatís exciting I am sure. I did see your sig with her stats, pretty great numbers.

I'm taking Nelson, cuz, we all know he will drop somebody.

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Your bringing up 1 game?? ..lol.. when did I say Wentz was getting worse on deep balls ?? We heard all off season how Dak and the Cowboys have been putting a lot of energy into improving the efficiency of the deep passes . Thereís tons of article on it . Dak was very vocal about this . Wentz has always been exceptional at deep balls so no improvement was needed there . Daks improvements in that area are ultra highly visible.
    I thought about posting week 10 first, but then you probably would have complained about it not being the last game played:

https://charts-cdn-b.nextgenstats.nf...534322814.jpeg

The source is listed in the picture so feel free to look at all the weeks yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    I think we should have fighters represent us from our teams. We will have our safeties fight for us.

You get Malcolm Jenkins I get... Jeff Heath... I'm ***ed.
    The funny thing about all the locker room drama from the Eagles this season is that it completely overshadowed the release of the Fletcher Cox 911 call, where he said that if police weren't to arrive soon he'd kill a home intruder with his shotgun.

So I'd probably take Fletcher Cox in a fight.

Not NFC East related but I saw a meme yesterday about Myles Garrett explaining the whole helmet incident. He said he wasnít trying to hit Rudolph with the helmet. Once he realized he had taken his helmet off he was only trying to put it back on him as soon as possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No LVE Sunday , Collins still not practicing

Huge games coming up in the division yet little chatter . Eagles favorites Dallas huge underdogs . This week is huge . As huge as huge can get

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Huge games coming up in the division yet little chatter . Eagles favorites Dallas huge underdogs . This week is huge . As huge as huge can get
    Technically Eagles are favorites but the line lists it closer to them being dogs.

This will be a big test for Dallas. Going to have to use Zeke a **** ton to be successful.

This is their first outdoor game against a good opponent. They are 3-2 away as well, 2-1 outdoors.

If Dallas wins this game, I for sure will think they are a legit top contender.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

That NE offense is terrible. If Dallas gets a lead, not sure NE can keep up. Dallas 27 NE 13

Johnson out
    Alshon and Ags questionable. Awesome.

Have no idea how the Eagles are favored over the Seahawks. Even at home. Seahawks are good and their QB is playing at an extremely high level. Plus, Wilson owns the Eagles. Eagles have no one at WR who can get open/make a play.

Eagles have a very good set of TEs and Ertz is producing but their abilities are downplayed because defenses have absolutely no respect for anyone on the Eagles down the field. It is crazy to me how the WRs seem to have gotten progressively worse as the season has went along. Sad when your best deep threat is your backup RB.

That NE offense is terrible. If Dallas gets a lead, not sure NE can keep up. Dallas 27 NE 13
    TB 119-19 at home...... No way Dallas drops 27

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

Johnson out
    Alshon and Ags questionable. Awesome.
    Gonna make a prediction that Wentz won't will the team to win in this one.

On the plus side the coaches now have no excuse to not play Arcega-Whiteside.

Apparently LVE will not play against New England and itís unclear when he will play again this year. His neck injury flared up again, though Garrett says it is not career threatening. Using those terms makes it sound pretty bad though.

A bummer though cause if Cowboys want to be elite they need LVE and Smith to play like they did last year.