Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 179 of 224 FirstFirst ... 79129169177178179180181189 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,685 of 3354
    Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Being a bad receiver and not locating the ball correctly does not equal a drop though. I showed you the still frame of the "Drop".
    No, you showed a moment in time. A moment in time after Nelson, fell to a knee and tried to contort his body to make a routine catch really difficult.

Again, PFR gave him credit for a drop. Do you think he got credited for a ball that hit a defenders hand as a drop or the one in the endzone. It can only be one of the two. You decide.

#DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    End of Season Stats
    .542AVG/.562OBP/.889SLG/1.451OPS/21RBIs/3Dingers(1 grand slam)
    Selected to All-Conference Team
    Selected First Team All-District Team
    Selected First Team All-Region Team
    Verbal Commitment to State Fair Community College

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    And the Pats, but yeah. What's funny, if you eatch the All-22 view, Agholor had quite a bit of room before contact and the end of the endzone. Nothing acrobatic needed. Just a simple over the shoulder. Fail. They catching babies out of the windows of burning buildings in Philly and this bum can't catch a leather sports ball. I hope he gets hit by a bus. Extreme, maybe, but for the love of God, catch the ball.
    Not extreme. He's making a lot of money to not be able to do what he gets paid to do. He needs to be benched. And yes he's been that bad on a team that has no legitimate receivers.

The Lions drop by JJAW was quite a bit more difficult than this one, IMO.
    He was facing the ball and it hit him directly in the hands in that game but I donít really think that one should be considered a drop either lol, I think about the Goedert 4th quarter drop as the bad one there.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    He was facing the ball and it hit him directly in the hands in that game but I donít really think that one should be considered a drop either lol, I think about the Goedert 4th quarter drop as the bad one there.
    So are you conceding the defensed ball that was tipped by the defender on 3rd and 2 wasnít the official drop?

So are you conceding the defensed ball that was tipped by the defender on 3rd and 2 wasnít the official drop?
    What does that have to do with that post? I was talking about the Lions game.

Obviously the one against the Pats on third down I originally thought was a drop was not one because it was tipped by a defender as explained by JayDubb, so I don't think it can count as a drop. As I've said though, this is all subjective because there is no "official" drop stat. It seems PFR considers the Agholor incompletion in the end zone a drop, but NBC Sports and the Washington Post do not. It's subjective.

We can agree to disagree on it, it's not a big deal. I just think something should only be considered a drop if it's a routine catch. If it requires diving, jumping over a defender or something like that it's not routine. But, obviously you and others have a different opinion and that's ok too.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Your bringing up 1 game?? ..lol.. when did I say Wentz was getting worse on deep balls ?? We heard all off season how Dak and the Cowboys have been putting a lot of energy into improving the efficiency of the deep passes . Thereís tons of article on it . Dak was very vocal about this . Wentz has always been exceptional at deep balls so no improvement was needed there . Daks improvements in that area are ultra highly visible.

What does that have to do with that post? I was talking about the Lions game.

Obviously the one against the Pats on third down I originally thought was a drop was not one because it was tipped by a defender as explained by JayDubb, so I don't think it can count as a drop. As I've said though, this is all subjective because there is no "official" drop stat. It seems PFR considers the Agholor incompletion in the end zone a drop, but NBC Sports and the Washington Post do not. It's subjective.

We can agree to disagree on it, it's not a big deal. I just think something should only be considered a drop if it's a routine catch. If it requires diving, jumping over a defender or something like that it's not routine. But, obviously you and others have a different opinion and that's ok too.
    That's all fine and dandy, buuuuuuuuut, you kept saying I was wrong. That was my more my point.

Anywho, we suck, what else can we talk about?

#DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    End of Season Stats

That's all fine and dandy, buuuuuuuuut, you kept saying I was wrong. That was my more my point.

Anywho, we suck, what else can we talk about?
    I never said you were wrong! I just said I didn't consider it a drop.

I'm not sure what else we can talk about but I'm sure it will be more fulfilling than focusing on the thrilling details of what constitutes a drop lol.

I'm not sure what else we can talk about but I'm sure it will be more fulfilling than focusing on the thrilling details of what constitutes a drop lol.
    Imma drop you.

#DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    End of Season Stats

My daughter verbally committed yesterday, so there's that I guess.

#DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    End of Season Stats

It was a incredible pass he took the wrong angle to the ball ... what else can you say . When your trying to tie or win on your last possession you run the risk of stuff like this happening

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    It was a incredible pass he took the wrong angle to the ball ... what else can you say . When your trying to tie or win on your last possession you run the risk of stuff like this happening
    2nd to last possession.

#DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    End of Season Stats

Imma drop you.
    I think we should have fighters represent us from our teams. We will have our safeties fight for us.

You get Malcolm Jenkins I get... Jeff Heath... I'm ***ed.

My daughter verbally committed yesterday, so there's that I guess.
    Nice! Congrats! That is super exciting. So she will start college ball in the summer then?

I think we should have fighters represent us from our teams. We will have our safeties fight for us.

You get Malcolm Jenkins I get... Jeff Heath... I'm ***ed.

Nice! Congrats! That is super exciting. So she will start college ball in the summer then?
    She's a high school junior now, that's why she could only verbally commit. She has to wait until November 1 next year for official signing day. She's pretty pumped. If you can see my sig, it show how her HS season ended up stat wise. Now it's travel ball time. She plays year round, can't stop, won't stop.

#DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    End of Season Stats