Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 302 of 310 FirstFirst ... 202252292300301302303304 ... LastLast
Results 4,516 to 4,530 of 4640
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Whew. Our D May have a chance now.
    I really liked the Cowboys WR group last season and it wouldíve been incredibly better with Sanders over Cobb. Definitely dodged a bullet here.

As much as we rag on Dak, dudes a solid QB who could win a couple games here and there and most likely wonít lose you games. So you put that extra weapon with what he already has, that offense wouldíve been better than last season. (All things considered with opponents, they were still a good offense)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

The Rugby match between United States and Italy live with Eurosport. The match starts at 00:00 on 4 July 2020. Our live coverage lets you follow all the key moments as they happen. USA Rugby stream

Springboks to host Scotland and Georgia in July 2020. SA Rugby confirmed on Wednesday that the Springboks will face Scotland and Georgia in three home Tests in the new international window of July 2020. Australia vs Springboks

Whew. Our D May have a chance now.
    Youíve given up 107 points to The Dallas offense in the last 4 games so I wouldnít get to excited

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    I really liked the Cowboys WR group last season and it wouldíve been incredibly better with Sanders over Cobb. Definitely dodged a bullet here.

As much as we rag on Dak, dudes a solid QB who could win a couple games here and there and most likely wonít lose you games. So you put that extra weapon with what he already has, that offense wouldíve been better than last season. (All things considered with opponents, they were still a good offense)

If they donít sign a FA WR they will probably draft 1 in the 3rd maybe . But with guys like Lance Lanoir and Jon Vea Johnson the other options it would still be a risk . I like those guys but itís still most likely a downgrade from Beasley /Cobb . Never good to downgrade .

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Youíve given up 107 points to The Dallas offense in the last 4 games so I wouldnít get to excited
    If only it was relevant what happened with completely different personnel.

Wales will face New Zealand at the Principality Stadium in Cardiff on Saturday 14th November. This will be the second of four autumn internationals to be played by Wales in 2020. Wales Rugby online

If only it was relevant what happened with completely different personnel.
    Arenít a lot of those players expected to be playing in the Eagle secondary this season as well ? You added a good corner but lost a good safety . Pretty much a draw there . Mccloud stinks and no one knows what Mills will be .

Arenít a lot of those players expected to be playing in the Eagle secondary this season as well ? You added a good corner but lost a good safety . Pretty much a draw there . Mccloud stinks and no one knows what Mills will be .
    Again, there's a difference in walking of the street 2 seasons ago and guys that have been playing together. Hell, just look at Dak's numbers between 2018 and 2019 vs those same(wish) guys.

If you don't know what Mills is, you can't say it's a draw. It's unknown. McLeod stinks? What are you even talking about? Is he elite? No. He's definitely an above average safety in the NFL.

Seeing how the market hasn't been too favorable for guys like Bradham and Darby, I wouldn't be opposed with Philly bringing them back. Bradham was a money move so for the right deal, why not? As far as Darby, I'm not sure he ever healed completely. He looked fantastic early and then couldn't seem to get a head of the injury bug. If he's good to go, I'd be one with him coming back and trying to beat out Jones. Jones is the one I am most intrigued with. He should be fully healed now and showed some pretty positive steps in the right direction last season. Getting him to the version of what Philly thought they were getting would be pretty huge for that secondary. Sul is probably on his way out.

💡

Quote Originally Posted by AmericasTeam View Post
    💡
    Well looky there...

Itís not official yet but Iíd like to be the first person to welcome Randy Gregory back to football . With this virus possibly effecting training camp he should be in game shape by December .

Itís not official yet but Iíd like to be the first person to welcome Randy Gregory back to football . With this virus possibly effecting training camp he should be in game shape by December .
    Donít be so sure, he hasnít played in well over a year so itís going to take a few of actual games before heís in game shape.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Donít be so sure, he hasnít played in well over a year so itís going to take a few of actual games before heís in game shape.

Thatís why I said December ... but who knows .