Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 198 of 310 FirstFirst ... 98148188196197198199200208248298 ... LastLast
Results 2,956 to 2,970 of 4641
  1. #2956
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    16,342
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Isn't it weird how Dak has monster stats this season but no 4QC and GWD? He's 0 of 4 in GWD opportunities. Where did the clutch gene go?
    According to you it doesnít exsist . Why do you care where it goes . Where does it go for every QB who doesnít win every close game they ever played in? Dak has proved he can do it for 3 straight seasons . So you wait 3 years for them to lose some close ones and your bringing this up???? 3 years later ?? Seriously 3 years later ... lololol

  2. #2957
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    [emoji288]
    Posts
    16,334
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    According to you it doesnít exsist . Why do you care where it goes . Where does it go for every QB who doesnít win every close game they ever played in? Dak has proved he can do it for 3 straight seasons . So you wait 3 years for them to lose some close ones and your bringing this up???? 3 years later ?? Seriously 3 years later ... lololol
    Because it kinda confirms what I've been arguing for those 3 years...

    Aren't you surprised by the sudden and complete lack of clutchness?

  3. #2958
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    16,342
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Because it kinda confirms what I've been arguing for those 3 years...

    Aren't you surprised by the sudden and complete lack of clutchness?
    No but only because I watch the games .

  4. #2959
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    [emoji288]
    Posts
    16,334
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    No but only because I watch the games .
    Oh, so you knew the 4QC and GWD stats aren't a reflection of clutchness. 👍

  5. #2960
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    86,059
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    No but only because I watch the games .
    Dak has struggled pretty bad the last couple of weeks, why is that?

  6. #2961
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,953
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Not at any of you . Iím salty but I canít even explain why unless it really is just the coach but I donít know itís such a strange situation. Is it the lame duck coach curse ? Is it the inability of Garret ? Is the roster not as good as the whole world thought 10 all pros would make it ..??? Is it Dak ? I really donít know . I think Dak is less to blame then anything I mentioned but heís not blameless . Each loss has been different . They all included stupid penalties thatís for sure . Some included poor play from Dak some included great play . They have lost games just about every single way imaginable this year . If you didnít expect a learning curve from a 30 year old rookie OC who has never called a play at any level you donít know what your talking about but Iím not sure thatís the only issue like I said itís hard to even explain
    I cant wait for Dallas's next win streak against cream puff opponents so I can listen to you talk about dak being mvp again
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    It's different now than it was.

    When he won the second one, Giants fans are here we're outside of their minds.
    That quote always cracks me up.

  7. #2962
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    34,248
    Interesting fact:

    Miami has more wins against teams with a winning record than Dallas does

    Your baby can't do this

  8. #2963
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    86,059
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Interesting fact:

    Miami has more wins against teams with a winning record than Dallas does
    Fitzpatrick > Dak

  9. #2964
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    16,342
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Interesting fact:

    Miami has more wins against teams with a winning record than Dallas does
    You forgot to put this season ... lol.. they had 4 wins against playoff teams last year ... including a actual playoff game .

  10. #2965
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    308
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Fitzpatrick > Dak
    As much as you defend Wentz and you really put this out there? Wow....

  11. #2966
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    86,059
    Quote Originally Posted by Nunuu View Post
    As much as you defend Wentz and you really put this out there? Wow....
    Sarcasm not a strong suit huh?

  12. #2967
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    308
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Sarcasm not a strong suit huh?
    Never know with you lol

  13. #2968
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    [emoji288]
    Posts
    16,334
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    If you didnít expect a learning curve from a 30 year old rookie OC who has never called a play at any level you donít know what your talking about but Iím not sure thatís the only issue like I said itís hard to even explain
    I did but this was a very controversial opinion with Cowboys fans before the season.

  14. #2969
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    3,171
    Lane got paid.

  15. #2970
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    34,248
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    You forgot to put this season ... lol.. they had 4 wins against playoff teams last year ... including a actual playoff game .
    Didnít you say that what happened before this season doesnít matter? Now it matters?

    Your baby can't do this

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •